"Are you real?"

This Life is Yours!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hyung! Hyung!" Someone was calling him. "Hyung!!"

 

He opened his eyes and found Woohyun standing over him, looking worried as hell.

"Hyung! Were you having a nightmare?"

"Woohyun... Han Thora! Han Thora! The surgery."

"What? What are you talking about?"

 

Kim Sunggyu sat up and found himself in his own room. He saw Hoya staring bleakly at him.

"Hyung, you're okay?" Hoya raised an eyebrow.

 

Was it a dream, he asked himself. He touched his stomach and found nothing wrong with himself. It was a dream after all.

 

"I need to see her."

"See who?"

"Han Thora." He hastily got up and put on his slippers, and tried to scramble down his bed, when Hoya's forceful hands stopped him.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Hoya said, almost like a scold.

"I need to see her." He said desperately. "Let go off me."

 

Hoya shot a look at Woohyun who sighed.

"Hyung, you should at least clean yourself up before meeting a girl."

Kim Sunggyu erupted. "I don't have time for that!" He looked over to Hoya who was still clutching his hands.

One of Hoya's hands went up to Kim Sunggyu's forehead. "He's not having a fever. Who is this girl he's trying to meet?" He looked at Nam Woohyun.

Woohyun smirked. "Some girl he tried to take advantage of while she's sleeping."

"YAH NAM WOOHYUN!" He shouted.

"Really?" Hoya's jaw dropped.

"Nam Woohyun, enough with your bulls. Now let me go, Lee Howon!" He shouted.

"God, you have so much energy right now. Why didn't you use it during the Idol Championship?" Hoya laughed awkwardly and finally let him go.

 

Kim Sunggyu cursed them mentally and staggered out of the room, and went straight for Han Sora's ward. When he reached the ward, his heart was beating fast. He slid open the door carefully and walked in.

 

 

 

His heart stopped when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter