He's Back.

This Life is Yours!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim Sunggyu slowly opened his eyes; the sunlight that penetrated the windowsill attacked his eyes fiercely.

 

Where am I, he asked himself.

 

When he got the strength to open his eyes again, he noticed the unfamiliar ceiling, the sickening smell of medical stuff and the soreness all over his body. He tried to get up but he barely had any strength.

 

What had happened, he asked himself again.

 

He lifted his left hand heavily, and cursed when realised it was attached to the IV.

 

How did I end up like this? Where is everyone? Where is Woohyun? Dongwoo? Howon? Lee Sungjong, you there? Kim Myungsoo? Sungyeol-ah?

 

Kim Sunggyu closed his eyes again and tried to remember but it made his head hurt so much.

 

His body suggested that he had been laying down for quite a while but not his mind. He felt like he just woken up from a long dream.

 

And he didn't remember any of it at all.

 

***

 

He fell asleep again for some hours before waking up again.

 

"Hyung!!!!!!!" Someone shouted.

 

That really hurt his ears. It felt like it was forever since he heard such a loud noise. He closed his eyes, trying to ease the pain in his ears.

 

"Hyung, you're awake!!!!"

 

Shut up, Nam Woohyun.

 

"Doctor!!!!"

 

God, someone shut this tree up.

 

"Hyung, can you see me? Hyung????"

 

"Wa..ter.."

 

"Water?!"

 

He only managed to nod and waited for Nam Woohyun to pour a glass of water.

 

"Hyung, here."

 

Woohyun lifted his head a little to help him drink. The water painfully entered his throat, making him cough.

 

"Hyung, you're okay???"

 

"Sh... ut... up." He glared at Nam Woohyun.

 

"Oh it's really Sunggyu-hyung!" Woohyun said and put his hands on Kim Sunggyu's face. Then he began to start crying. "I can't believe this." Kim Sunggyu only managed a smirk.

 

The doctor came along and checked on Kim Sunggyu. He was glad he was responsive to the stimulation the doctor gave him. The doctor said something about a recovery therapy. He however was a bit dazed on what had happened to him.

 

He wanted to ask Woohyun but soon he was feeling drowsy again.

 

There was something that he felt, deep in his heart that made him felt hollow but he couldn't make it out.

 

He woke up the next morning to find all the members sitting around his bed, looking down on his anxiously. He groaned.

 

"Hyung!!!"

 

Oh my god, Nam Woohyun can you be a little more quiet?

 

"Hyung, you're okay?" Dongwoo came nearer, his face looked unusually worried.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter