Empty Feelings

This Life is Yours!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Sora!!!!” Sunghee voice erupted as soon as she slammed open the front door, making everyone jumped. Daniel Chae had helped you up to your apartment. You were sitting in the living room while talking to him.

“I heard you got drowned!” She came over and hugged you tightly.

“Eh? I was just having cramped legs.” You said assuring her.
“Really? But you look awful!” She said, now crying. “Oh Sora!!! I’ve told you that outdoor activity isn’t really your thing!”

“It’s just cramps, Sunghee.” You said, laughing.

“Silly! Something worst could have happened!” She bellowed. You looked up to Daniel Chae who was grinning and amused.

“I’m okay, Sunghee.”

She stood up abruptly and faced Daniel Chae who was a little taken aback.

“If anything had happened to her, I would beat you up to a pulp!” She said, tightening her fist.

“Sunghee-ah!!!” You pulled the edge her blouse.

Daniel Chae scratched his head and looked at you for help.

“Sunghee, it’s not Sunbae-nim’s fault.”

“You are in the club because of him!” She said, crying furiously.

“Okay, okay, it’s my fault. It won’t happen again.” Daniel Chae put up both his hand and suddenly Sunghee punched him near his abdomen. He winced because of the shock. Bet he didn’t feel anything really with a fist like Sunghee’s.

“That hurts.” He lied.

“Good!” She sniffed.

 

 

 

 

When they both left, you were left in awkward silent with Kim Sunggyu. He didn’t say a word since the incident at the river. He was probably still in shock.

“How’s your feet?” He suddenly asked after a long moment.

“Um? Um. They’re okay now.” You said, patting on your legs.

He nodded to himself.

“Are you hungry?”

“Are you?”

“A bit.”

“Me too.”

“Let me cook something.”

“No I’ll do it. You just rest.”

“You will?”

He smiled. “Don’t worry I watch Woohyun cooks from time to time.”

 

You watched him preparing the ingredients, scratching his head from time to time and asked where you put this and that. When he was about to fry something, he was like in a battlefield because of the oil flying around.

“Are you sure you’re okay?!” You asked, laughing.

“I’m okay! But I wonder how Woohyun do this all the time!” He complained in wander.

 

The food he made wasn’t too bad. You laughed when you saw the omelette was half-burned. He cleared his throat in embarrassment.

“This tastes good!” You said, eating the egg.

“Liar.” He sulked.

“No, it really is good. Though it’s not salty enough but it’s good!” You beamed.

“Really?”

“Un! Since Kim Sunggyu-sshi cooked it for me, it tastes even better!”

He blushed, making you blushed as well. There was an aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter