LET US ALL HUG THAT TREE....... =_=

This Life is Yours!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Why are you buying two tickets?” Kim Sunggyu asked.

“Huh?” You looked at ticket vending machine. “Oh!” You forgot that Kim Sunggyu didn’t really need a ticket. “He. He. I forgot.” He just shook his head and smiled.

 

When you were riding the train, Kim Sunggyu sat next to you. Though after a few stations, there was a sudden crowd and someone wanted to sit next to you. Kim Sunggyu got up hastily. He didn’t like the feeling of going through a person, he told you once.  You glanced up to him. Somehow, your chest hurt. Kim Sunggyu only smiled to himself.

 

When you reached the station, Kim Sunggyu walked a bit ahead of you. You watched him, and when he passed under the street lights, there wasn’t any shadow. You tried not to think much of it.

He stopped and turned back. “Something wrong?”

“Huh?” You said, quite startled. “Ah, no. I just feel a bit tired from the walk.” The place you were heading was in a high place; a common residential area as you could see it.

He stepped towards you and suddenly he took your hand. You wanted to take a look at his face but he was staring ahead.

“Let’s go.”

“Um.” You walked beside him. There wasn’t anyone else on the street. It was quiet and you could hear your own breath. You can feel Kim Sunggyu’s warm hand too and you felt relieved by it.

“Your hand is really cold.” He said.

“Ohh? Is it? Well, I’ve always had cold hands.” You admitted.

“Really? Does it feel warm now?”

“Yes.” You shyly said.

“Good.”

 

You continued on walking and climbed the stairs up the houses. Then you finally reached a green steel door.

“Is this the place?” You panted.

“Yeah.” Kim Sunggyu was out of breath too. “Ring the bell.”

You pushed the bell and waited. Nothing. You pushed it again. Still there wasn’t anyone coming.

“Maybe he’s not home?” You asked Kim Sunggyu.

“He’s in there.” He said, now sitting on the steps.

You rang the bell again and this time someone slide the peek hole opened. “Who is it? The owner is not at home.” It was Nam Woohyun’s voice. Kim Sunggyu grinned.

“Um. I’m not looking for the owner.” You said nervously. “Nam Woohyun-sshi?”

He suddenly appeared at the square hole, eyes widened and he looked at you. It was definitely him but he said, “Wrong house!” He slid close the hole.

“Ahh!! Wait! Nam Woohyun-sshi!” You cried.

“Sleep. Sleep. Go to sleep. Go to sleep before I kiss your lips.” You sang. Kim Sunggyu was laughing and punching the floor.

The peek hole slid opened again. “How do you know that song?” He said, with extreme curiosity in his voice.

“Um. Well. You might not believe me but I, umm… Kim Sunggyu-sshi told me about the song.”

“Are you his friend?”

“No I’m not.”

“Then how do you know the song?”

“He sang it to me the other night.”

“What?” You looked at you as if you were mad. “Sunggyu-hyung is currently unconscious.”

“I know. Funny huh?” You were dizzy. “But I can see him. And hear him.”

Nam Woohyun was looking bewildered now. “How exactly?”

“Um. Let’s just say I have this speci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter