Final

Going on a date (You are an idol)

 

           “Aigoo, what a beautiful day to spend with you. Although I bet you had to fix around your schedule huh? Mianhe…” ______ said apologetically.

           “Ani, you don’t have to apologize! I had to take a day off anyway. Manager unnie told me and the rest of the members to rest since we have been promoting our new album,” you explained to ______. “Plus, I think its fun to have on a disguise once in a while.”

Yup, you both had on your different disguises. With you in big sunglasses and your hair tied up (let’s just say, during concerts or like anywhere, you never tie your hair up) and casual clothing and with ______ in a hat, sunglasses and casual clothing also. Good thing it was sunny that day, or else you both would’ve had to wear sunglasses on a muggy day.

______ had planned a picnic for the two of you. He had the basket and blanket and everything. You laughed to yourself quietly; you never knew that he would be so prepared for a simple picnic like this.

After setting everything out, it was lunchtime. Just in time! You were hungry. Since you were hungry the whole time, you never noticed the spot where ______ had set up everything. You were shocked at where you guys were located. It was near the lake where both your groups had collaborated and sang a ballad. AND it was the place where he had confessed his feelings to you and you to him. It had to be one of the best days ever for you.

            “Aish, ______! You’re going to make me cry!” you said while already tearing up and playfully and lightly slapping his arm. You could feel a heavy blush coming on. *Aish, you embarrassing* you thought.

            “Haha, well I wanted to surprise you! But I’m glad you’re happy… unless those are tears of sadness…” ______ said while looking down, hoping they were tears of joy.

            “Pabo, of course they are tears of joy. Why would I be sad?” you said while laughing.

            “Well then… let’s eat!” ______ shouted excitedly.

After an hour or so, you guys packed up and headed for the park. Luckily ______ had his own car so you didn’t have to walk all the way. The car ride was normal like any other car ride, you both talked about what you have missed and talked about what was happening during groups and stuff. Just normal things. Once you have entered the park, you both went out and lay on the soft grass. It surely was a nice day to spend with your boyfriend. Plus, it was spring, your favorite season (obviously xD). You were both about to fall asleep when you heard cars approaching behind you.

            “OMO! It’s Spring from 4 Seasons and ______ from __________!” one of the reporters shouted out loud.

            “Aish, this relationship was supposed to be kept a secret,” you whispered to ______.

            “Haha, well it’s fine to confess to them now, right? After all, we wouldn’t have well of an excuse made up in time before they start asking us questions,” ______ whispered back, laughing.

After that, reporters starting filling the once empty field of grass, asking away at you and ______.

 30 minutes or so later…

            “Aigoo, that was fun haha,” you said while staring off into the sunset.

            “Yes, that was. Ruining our date was so fun,” ______ said sarcastically.

            “Hey, at least we can still have a bit of the day left,” you said trying to add hope.

            “Yeah, I have the rest of the day to do this…”

            “Wha-“ you were saying but got cut off because ______ lips were gently pressing onto yours. You didn’t want to waste the moment so you eventually kissed back. NOT HESITATING.

*click*

That’s when you and ______ stopped and turned to face the sound. It was a reporter that was hiding and came out to capture the moment of you and ______ kissing.

            “This is going in the papers tomorrow!” he leftover reporter had said while running off, just in case, to make sure neither of you would catch him.

            “Yeah… now it’ll be official haha…” you said to ______.

            “Yup, and now other people know not to mess with you…” ______ said quietly while leaning in to kiss you again.