Final.

Going Crazy

It's not love. This isn't love. It's just your obsession. Wherever, whatever I do, it's frightening. The you who watches me.

 

-------------------Yongguk's POV------------------

I follow in your shadow. I make a phone call. I become thrilled at the sound of your shaking voice. My heart pounds at the increases of your steps. I think I'll go crazy. The long night gets darker. Under the dead street light infront of your house, I'm watching through the crack in your window. You keep playing a suffocating game of hide-and-seek with me. You, you, you, you're inseparable from me.

--------------------Zelo's POV---------------

Have you gone crazy? Why are you like this? Please just leave me alone. Seeing you is suffocating.. Please just disappear from my sight.

-----------------Yongguk's POV------------- You can never break away from me. You have no one to love but me. Try to escape. Wherever you are, I can see you. You know deeply you can never get away. Don't tell me to get lost, or to just back off. You know that I am here for good. You need to breath? Use the air, silly. Ten thousands of times, I've called you but why, why is there no answer? Did you forget? It's been 3 years since we met. I have a gift for you. I wait on your street just waiting for you to pass by. I know my love, don't call it an obsession, you don't know love. Don't say I've gone crazy, you don't know my heart. You can never be separated from me.

'You know you want me too. You know you love me too. Don't run away from me.' Smirked Yongguk, watching Zelo slowly turn around, from running. He was furious.

'Cut the crap! Get a hold of yourself and stop it! Let go of me now. This ain't right. This isn't love. It just hurts me, don't be like this! I loved you, but I don't now.. Erase me from your memory. I don't want to cry no more, more' Pleaded the desprate teenager. Yongguk just smiled, watching Zelo run down the street.

'You can never break away from me' Yongguk stood under the dead street lamp waiting for his little Zelo.