Who are you?

Prove it to me

Jungah's POV

 

 “Hey Jungah!”

                “Hey! How was your vacation?”

                “You look so great today”

                “Hello Jungah!”

Every time I enter school this is what happens. I’m aware that I’m sort of known here in school but people really shouldn’t do this. I mean I’m just like them aren’t I? And all I want to do is be like everyone else.

                I was walking down the hall when I heard screams coming, more like high-pitched shrieks. It was probably Minsoo and his friends. Me and Minsoo didn’t really see each other much this vacation, I wish we did though. I reached my locker and I saw a note taped on my locker

                “Student council meeting at 3pm – Minho J”

                I took the note and placed it in my locker. Then, I saw another note inside

                “Meet me at the library, usual spot, now J - Minsoo”

                I immediately slammed my locker and headed to the library. It is times like this that Minsoo made my heart flutter, the smallest things that he did. I was too preoccupied that I didn’t notice him and accidently bumped him, a little too hard. He fell to the ground and I reached out my hand “I’m really sorry” “My , ouch” I kneeled down and looked at him *Wow* I was dazed by his angelic face “Uhm..” I quickly snapped right out “Oh, I’m really sorry. I hope you’re okay. Are you hurt?” He shook his head and just smiled “I’m fine, don’t worry” *He is so.. cute. He looks so bad and yet he looks so sweet*I stood up and helped him up. “I better get going. So, I’ll see you around” And I darted out as quickly as I could.

                I finally reached the library and saw that it was almost deserted. I went to our usualspot and saw Minsoo “Hey baby” I opened my mouth but nothing cameout. "Come and sit" "Who are you?" 

 

 

__________________________________________________

After 10 years I finally updated this. Sorry guys :(