Gaze

Watch

Seohyun's gentle and wondering eyes gazed onto the stage rather slowly. There, in the midst of glory and performing their new song, was Korea's biggest boy group, the legendary 'Super Junior'. At the moment, Yesung was singing in front singing. Well, it figured I guess. Yesung was one of Super Junior's main singers. He deserved to be there. His hoarse and powerful voice which brought forth emotion and tears from all those who listened. Everyone else had their eyes glued on Yesung... Well, not Seohyun though. Her eyes weren't glued onto Yesung like everyone else. Seohyun's eyes were scowering the stage, looking for something important.

Kyuhyun oppa, where are you?

Seohyun had no idea why, but her gentle eyes were unconciously searching for the somewhat 'evil' maknae of Super Junior. Cho Kyuhyun. That was who she was searching for; nobody else did she try to find. Without a reason and without a thought, Seohyun's shining eyes looked around the stage for him. Yes, her eyes pass everyone else, and even though they were handsome, they really meant nothing to her (I mean, Seo still cares for them but cares for Kyu the most~). Her eyes passed the princely Siwon without a second thought, he was not him. Her eyes passed passed the dance Machine Eunhyuk without stopping the gaze of her eyes, he was not him. Her eyes passed the Kibum who had a killer smile and didn't get hypnotized by it, he was not him. Seohyun's eyes passed and passed everyone until she could finally see him.

I found you!

Seohyun's eyes widened as she unintentionally peered her neck in.There, with a sharp expression on his face, was Kyuhyun. His hair was perfectly styled to match his outfit, his deep eyes haunting her. Seohyun stared at him, for she did not want to view anyone else. Nobody noticed though, the other members of Girls' Generation couldn't see and didn't notice how their maknae was watching Kyuhyun so keenly. Well, the other Girls' Generation members each had someone else to watch. Hyoyeon was watching Eunhyuk, Taeyeon was watching Leeteuk and Sunny was watching Sungmin (If you don't like these pairings, just make them up yourself (these are the couples I ship~))

All I can do is watch.

A unnoticable and suttle smile graced Seohyun's lips, happily watching the performance now that she had found her precious Kyuhyun Oppa. She simply watched from the end of the stage at the performance, she couldn't do any more than that. All Seohyun could do here was watch at this point. Nothing more was she capable of doing. Everyone was watching him. Everybody was watching her. She couldn't do the things she wanted. She couldn't go up to him and hug him as tightly as she wanted. She couldn't go up to him and kiss him breathless like she wished. She couldn't hold his hand and gently squeeze it liked she urged to do. All Seohyun could do at this point was watch.

We are not in a relationship.

Seohyun hated to the fact so much and didn't want to admit it,  she and Kyuhyun were not in a relationship with each other. They were not offically dating you could say. Why you ask? Simply because Seohyun never told Kyuhyun that she loved him with all her heart. Although, she did want to. But every single time she tried to, the words would slip away for her and run away like the tides at the beach. The closest Seohyun had ever gone to telling Kyuhyun that she loved him was, "I really like Kyuhyun Oppa".

He is not offically mine.

Seohyun knew it, Kyuhyun was the ideal man for anyone; the ideal boyfriend. He was quite handsome, he was very smart, he had a rare and absolutely beautiful voice, he was rich and so many more things (skiing, snowboarding, piano, etc). If only Seohyun could just tell Kyuhyun that she loved him out loud instead of keeping it in her head, then everything would be alright for her. Seohyun had to deal with that fact. For now though, Kyuhyun is not Seohyun's. He was not offically hers. Oh, how Seohyun wished to have him with her. Acknowledging each other.

There are other people who have my wish.

Seohyun wished to have Kyuhyun as her's... and so did many other people. Slowly, her eyes scowered the audience. There were so many Super Junior fans, and there were so many holding up Kyuhyun's name; even his nicknames. There was 'Gamekyu', 'Evil Maknae', 'Kyuhyunnie', 'Kyu' and so much more in the sea of sapphire blue. Many people wanted the same thing she wanted. They wanted to be with Kyuhyun. I mean, who doesn't? Kyuhyun was perfect in Seohyun's eyes, and everyone else's.

Head towards me.

Soon, the performance stopped. The audience and everyone else cheered very loudly, almost deafening Seohyun's ears. It was rather funny in her perspective. She was the only Girls' Generation on the left side of the stage. The rest of them were on the right. It wasn't on purpose. She had just muddled up her directions. On the other side on the stage, she could see all the Girls' Generation members and Super Junior members heading towards a specific person. Ah, they were heading towards their lover. Seohyun wondered where Kyuhyun was at the moment. She couldn't say it, but in her mind, she wished. And thankfully, it came true.

Give me a kiss.

Kyuhyun approached Seohyun, the only Super Junior member which was heading to the left side of the stage instead of the right. Not that anyone noticed, they were to busy thinking about something else. A gentle smile graced Kyuhyun's lips. Seohyun stepped closer, giving him a hug. She could see Kyuhyun's eyes, staring into hers gently. Seohyun looked up and moved closer and closer. Soon, their gentle lips finally touched each other's. Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around Seohyun's waist as she wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. The gentleness, the sweetness, the sensation... it was a missed feeling. After a minute or so, their lips finally parted from each other. A thin strand of saliva connected their lips for a couple seconds before breaking. Kyuhyun then his lips.

He loves me.

Seohyun felt like the luckiest person on Earth. No, wait. Not just on Earth, in the whole galaxy. Kyuhyun loved Seohyun so much, and she never told him that she loved him. And still, Kyuhyun knew and never asked to hear it. He never asked if she did love him. Kyuhyun simply knew that Seohyun loved him. He didn't need to hear it.

"Hyunnie, let's go." Kyuhyun spoke gently, grabbing Seohyun's hand then letting go right away. There were staff beginning to appear around them. They couldn't be caught.

"Kyuhyunnie oppa, that was a really good performance. You looked very handsome." Seohyun complimented as Kyuhyun let out a short and seemingly sweet laugh.

"I did? Thanks for telling me. I love you, Joohyun." As Kyuhyun said these words, he had no wish to hear them being spoken back to him through her lips. Kyuhyun already knew.

"...I..." Like every other time, Seohyun couldn't say it for some reason. As if they would somehow get clogged up in , unable to come out properly and straight. Kyuhyun simply smiled at her.

"I told you a thousand times, you don't have to tell me. I already know." Kyuhyun smiled. Joohyun smiled back, her heart was slightly pained. In his voice, she could hear a ring of disappointment. Kyuhyun was trying to cover it up again.

"B-But... I want to tell you..." Seohyun muttered rather shyly. As the staff were around, Kyuhyun couldn't do anything to intimate. Thus, Kyuhyun lifted his hand and gently ran it down some strands of her hair.

"Joohyun-ah, don't worry about it. When you want to say those words to me, it'll come out by itself." Kyuhyun replied. Seohyun took a deep and sharp breath in, as if she were suffocating.

"I love you." Seohyun spoke quickly and in a rather fast pace. Kyuhyun turned his head, his eyes widened slightly. Not once, had he ever heard Seohyun tell him that he loved her.

"... Thank you for telling me..." Kyuhyun mumbled quietly in reply. Seohyun smiled to herself slightly, seeing a faint and light tint of pink crawling up his cheeks.