Chapter 1

Another Day Finished, Another Day Spent Together

Im YoonA entered the studio with a smile on her face. She sighed in joy as the warm air welcomed her in. “Ah~ It’s so warm in here! First day of the new drama! Kekekeke, Heechul-oppa is going to be here. Oh, I know! I can scare him! Kekeke! Hmm... Where to hide? Oh! I’m trailing in snow!”

YoonA looked down and saw that her boots brought in snow from outside. She looked side to side to see if anyone noticed her come in.

Kekekeke. I just gotta be all silent like those people in the movies! Aah~ This is gonna be so fun. Ninja-mode ON~

“Yah! Im YoonA! You brought in snow!”

YoonA jumped in surprise and slowly turned around to see who the voice belonged too.

“Yah! Heechul-oppa! You scared me!”

There, standing in all his glory, was Kim Heechul; member of Super Junior.

Heechul laughed as he walked towards YoonA. “That’s what I was meaning to do. I saw you trying to sneak away. Kekeke. You seriously at it. Now greet to you sunbea correctly.” (sunbea-senior)

Heechul mentally smiled at her reaction. Im YoonA never failed to perk his interest.

“Aish!  You always do that!” YoonA scratched her head in frustration and just walked away.

Heechul, who was genuinely surprised, ran after her. “Yah! Don’t just walk away from your sunbea like that! Aish! Yah! Stop pouting and just listen to me!”

YoonA continued to walk away with Heechul close on her tracks.  Once Heechul was close enough, he grabbed onto her arm and spun her around.

“You nee-“

He suddenly stopped talking. Both of their faces were so close… they could feel the other’s breath. It was a sight to see.

Both of their faces unconsciously started to get closer to each other. Their eyes not once breaking contact. It was like those cliché dramas. The bad boy gets the pretty girl and they live happily ever after. Their lips were almost touching.

But, of course, it was ruined.

“Kim Heechul and Im YoonA. Please go to Costume & Make-up! I repeat! Heechul-ssi and YoonA-ssi, Costume & Make-up! After that, head to set please!”

The Assistant Director’s voice was heard over the studio’s loud speaker.

Like how a spell was broken, Heechul and YoonA snapped out of their trance and looked at each other with wide eyes. They slowly backed away from each other, an awkward aura emitting from them.

Heechul coughed, trying to break the awkward tension. “Err… That’s why I went to get you… They needed us at Costume & Make-up. All the others are already finished…”

YoonA rubbed the back of her neck, not daring to look at Heechul in the eye. “Neh… I’ll be going then…”

Heechul watched YoonA walk away. Once he saw that YoonA was too far away to either see or hear him, he started to yell at himself.

“Yah! Why did you do that! It’s gonna be awkward between us now! You stupid brain! Aish…” Heechul messed up his hair in frustration. “I wonder what she’s thinking right now,” he quietly said to himself.

Once he finished mentally beating himself up, he walked toward the Costume & Make-up department.

 

 

First Chapter: Done! Expect Chapter 2 soon~
Please wait patiently (: