Your dream! and your mother's...

"Say Cheese!"

RINGRINGRING!!! ' Ughh... Shut up.' You started hitting your alarm clock. The door opened. ' ~~~-ah? Wake up. You don't want to have panda eyes on your beautiful idol face right? you'll never know when you'll be one. ' You stood up and went to the bathroom to wash up your face. You looked at the mirror. ' I have to admit... I actually have an idol face, no wonder people always say I look like snsd Yuri.' You walked out of the bathroom and changed into your uniform.  A simple white button-up shirt with a short blue tie and a logo of your school with the word ' 우임 ( Woolim ) ' Written on it with a dark blue skirt below your with two lines at the bottom. 

 

You looked at yourself in the mirror and plaited your hair .  You took out your phone and flip it. ' Hana..Dul..Set! Cheese!' You looked at a pretty picture of yourself and went down. Well... You pretended to dislike taking photos but you actually love taking i. Espiecally photo stickers. Your dream was actually to become a photographer.. Sounds stupid right? but you just love taking ptures. And being a idol is your mothers dream. Well. but to the story! 

You sat down on a chair and ate your breakfast. But suddenly someone hugged you from behind. ' Omo! ' You cried. ' 

 

DUNDUNDUNNNNN!

_____________________________                                                                                                  

 

A/N ; Hie guys! ;D Enjoyed it ? Thanks to beautiful mess creation for the poster and background! I really love it ! ^~^ BORING CHAPTER? Ikr? But... Who hugged you?