Chapter 1

Where did the LOVE had gone ?

“Sunggyu oppa !” Eunji skipped happily towards Sunggyu.
Sunggyu who was standing at the school gate smiled at her.
“Congrats on your graduation. We should celebrate it!” Sunggyu pulled Eunji
Sunggyu opened the car’s door for Eunji and went to his seat.
He fastened Eunji’s seat belt and drove off.
Eunji giggled. Sunggyu’s really a gentleman. If only he knew that she fell for him
Sunggyu brought her to Han River. Sunggyu bought Eunji her favourite ice-cream.
Eunji her ice-cream. “It’s delicious!” Eunji showed her thumb for Sunggyu.
“Really? Maybe I should try it too” Sunggyu Eunji’s ice-cream.
“yahh ! Oppa !” Eunji pouted
Sunggyu chuckled.
Both of them sat on the bench while chit chatting.
“I’m gonna miss them so much!” Eunji whined.
“School life. It .” Eunji glanced at Sunggyu. “That’s because you’re an anti-social oppa.”
“You know, you have to make friends oppa! I’m you’re only friend!” She shouted to the sky.
Sunggyu who was irritated pinched Eunji’s nose.
“Now, are you regretting for becoming my only friend?”
“Well, umm .. let me think..” Eunji rubbed her chin.
“yahh !” Sunggyu patted Eunji’s forehead
“haha ! Of course not !” Eunji giggled
Sunggyu glanced at his watch. Oh! It’s about time!
“ahjuma … I’m going to the restroom!” Sunggyu ran away.
Eunji pouted. ‘My crush called me ahjuma… huwaaaa TT___TT’

                                                                                        ***

Sunggyu pulled out a folded handkerchief and a cute pink box.
he nervously walked towards the bench.
‘What if she says no? But I think she’ll say yes. If not why would she stick up with a man like me for like years ?’
But then he saw Eunji giggled with a man.
He could felt like his soul was flying out from his body right now.
He walked towards Eunji. Lifeless
“Ahh ! oppa ! meet Jiho! Jiho oppa, this’s Sunggyu oppa!”
“Nice to meet you.” Jiho smiled at Sunggyu. While Sunggyu was staring at Jiho emotionless.
Eunji poked Sunggyu. “oppa. Make friends…” She whispered.
“hmm ..unfortunately, it’s not so nice to meet you.” Sunggyu repliedly coldly at Jiho.
Jiho chuckled. Eunji was right. ‘Aigoo.. Eunji-ah how could you fell for this man. But they look cute together.. HAHA~ I got an idea!’ Jiho smirked.
As fast as lightning Jiho pushed both Eunji and Sunggyu to the water.
“Mianhae Eunji-ah ! See you later love chu~ muahh!” Jiho gave a flying kiss and ran away
“Oppa! Yah ! I’m soaked already !” Eunji whined.
Sunggyu stared blankly at Jiho’s figure running away.
His face was pale.
‘Did he just say love chu?’
“Oppa ? Wae ? you’re face was so pale ! Omo! You’re sick ?” Eunji panicked
“Anni ..” Sunggyu looked down. Totally heartbroken
“What’s this ?” Eunji picked a folded handkerchief on her lap. She unfold it and found a ring
“Omo! Kyaaa!! It’s so pretty!” Eunji whined.
Sunggyu came back to the reality and snatched the handkerchief.
Eunji who was totally in shock looked at Sunggyu.
Sunggyu stood and ran towards his car. He drove off from there. Totally forgot that Eunji’s with him
Eunji tried to chase him but her ankle was injured.
“Appayo !” Eunji started to tear up. Not because of her ankle. But because of Sunggyu.

                                                                                    ***

Sunggyu throwed himself on the bed and blankly stared the ceiling.
Today’s flashback played at his mind.
Then his phone started to rang.
He lazily looked at the caller’s ID.
It was Eunji.
He switched his phone off. He pulled a pillow and screamed with his mouth covered with the pillow.
His plan was ruined. His plan to propose Eunji. He mentally mad at himself for not realizing why would a happy go lucky Eunji would fell for an anti-social man like him?
Meanwhile Eunji was still crying in her room dialing Sunggyu’s number.
“What did I’ve done?” Eunji wiped her tears. Then she remembered Jiho. ‘That brat!!’
She dialed Jiho’s number. “Hello princess! How did you and Sunggyu went?” Jiho’s laughing.
“yahh ! because of you he suddenly ignored me!” Eunji pouted. “What to do?” Eunji whined.
“Ahhh ~ HAHA ! That Sunggyu guy was tollaly something!” Jiho laughed at the phone.
Annoyed Eunji ended the call.
“I better go to the bar tonight. Maybe he’ll be there.” Eunji punched her bed.
She glanced at her bruised ankle. ‘Gwenchana Eunji yah .. You better find Sunggyu first. Then your ankle. Argh whatever.. Don’t care bou’t it…’
She received a message. It was from Jiho.

    Okay.. sorry about that :p Actually…….I think that Sunggyu boy was jealous .. That’s why I laughed pabo ! Honestly I think you two would made a cute couple ! HAHA ! –Jiho

Eunji pouted. Yeah right.

                                                                                              ***

“Omo Sunggyu ! You’re here !” a middle-aged woman smiled at Sunggyu.
Sunggyu looked at the woman. His eyes explored the bar. ‘I wonder if Eunji’s here.’ He sighed. Honestly, he regretted at his actions and decided to say sorry. But still he’s still going to propose.He wants Eunji to know his feelings.
“Eunji’s at the piano…” The woman chuckled. She knew Sunggyu’s plan.
“ohh .. nae.” Sunggyu walked towards the piano. He saw Eunji
When he almost reached Eunji suddenly Eunji played the piano.
She sang  Goose’s Dream. Sunggyu was stunned. Amazed by her voice.
He never heard Eunji’s singing this way. It’s amazing. And he loved it.
When Eunji finished singing, she felt a pair of hands hugged her waist.
It was Sunggyu. He buried his face to Eunji’s neck.
“I’m sorry …” Sunggyu shed his tears. He totally regretted what did he done to Eunji earlier.
Eunji turned around slowly. “It’s okay…” She smiled. Eunji wiped Sunggyu’s tears.
Somehow deep inside her heart. She wished the time would stop now.
Both of them snapped back to the reality. Eunji and Sunggyu pulled themselves.
“Eunji-ah …” Sunggyu rubbed the back of his neck.
“Hmm ?” Eunji looked at Sunggyu.
Sunggyu pulled out the ring from the handkerchief.
“I’m not a man with words. Nor feelings..” Eunji chuckled
“But after I met you, everything changed. Everyday, I was afraid that you’ll leave a boring man like me. You know, I like you so much. But day by day, it turned out to be love. So, I’m gonna do the thing that I’m gonna regret like forever if you say no.” Sunggyu took a deep breath.
“Please marry me.”  Sunggyu made buing-buing aegyo. Eunji tried to hold her laugh. But, she accidently bursted it out.
“Yahh !” Sunggyu pouted.
Eunji nodded and pinched Sunggyu’s cheecks. “Nae baby gyuyu!” She giggled.
Sunggyu widen his smile. “Wait, baby gyuyu ?” Sunggyu tickled Eunji’s sides.
Eunji was going to run away but her bruised ankle suddenly hurted so much.
“Ouuchh!” Eunji  fell. “Eunji-ah!” Sunggyu kneeled.
“Where does it hurts ?” Sunggyu checked her legs.
“Anniyo .. I’m fine ..” Eunji tried to stood but failed.
“hoho nice try ms. Jung but you can’t fool me..” Sunggyu sat.
“Come on I’ll piggy back you.” He pulled Eunji’s wrist slowly.
“I’m fine ..” Eunji stomped her feet.
Sunggyu stared at Eunji. “Oh really ?”
he stood and walked towards Eunji.
Sunggyu leaned closer and closer to Eunji. Eunji's heart raced crazily inside "W-what are y-you doing?" She stepped backwards slowly.
“Checking if you’re okay…” Sunggyu smirked.
“What do you mean by that ?” Eunji continued to stepping backwards but she stopped when she hit the wall.
“ I got you..” Sunggyu whispered
Eunji was so afraid. Sunggyu was never  acted like this before. Sunggyu chuckled. He turned around and made Eunji fell on his back. “What do you think I’ll do?” Sunggyu laughed.
Eunji blushed and buried her face at Sunggyu’s back.
 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey hey hey ! I update earlier than expected right ? LOL
Actually I got some free time since I've finished studying.
(but trust me I don't understand even a thing :p)
So I posted Chapter 1 earlier. It's okay right ? :3

btw, do comment and subscribe :D
and thank you for supporting my fanfic teheee <3