1st Chappie/Teaser...

Where Land meets the Sea!

(A/N - I Know Lee Soo man is about 60 years old in real life but in this story he is 47 years old ^^ )

 

"Good morning manger hyung" SHINee's Maknae said as he skipped into the SM Entertainment building, with the other's following close behind.

"Good morning Taemin, your happy today" Soo Man said happily as he noticed the rest of SHINee walk in behind the youngster.

"Morning manager hyung" The rest said in unison as they placed their bags and coats onto the sofa in their private dance room. Soo Man looked out the window, the clouds was dark with a hint of white, the sea crashed heavily at the cliffs and the wind blew hard as it could, he sighed as another tall male walked into the room

"Good morning boys....Soo Man!" He chirped as SM founder turned around to face the figure...to reveal his brother Lee, Chang Sun who was messing about with Minho because they was both sport fanatics

"Morning Chang-Sun" Soo Man replied as his brother took a step next to him as the SHINee boys was at the other corner of the room getting ready for dance practice. Onew watched his manager in curiosity only on bad days he was kind of depressed and always spent his time looking out to the ocean. He Wonder what he could of been hiding from them!

"Yah! Hyung why do you think Manager hyung is depressed today?" Jonghyun asked Onew as the leader shook his head before turning to the face of SHINee, then shrugged.

"I don't know Bling...he's not his self though" He replied as the smallest member also shrugged and left the leader to ponder.

 

 

"She's angry again" Soo man said quietly to his younger brother, who nodded in agreement.

"I bet it's some kind of dilemma she's stressed out about" Chang Sun replied turning his gaze to the ocean which looked frightening at the minute

"It'll be the girls no doubt" Soo Man replied looking back at the boys who was minding their own business.

"Yes those girls do cause trouble, but they make me laugh" Chang Sun laughed a little which made a smirk on Soo Man's face.

"Well we best get to work shall we" The 2 brother's nodded and left the window to go back over to the boys, who was waiting patiently for their manager.

 

- Meanwhile under the sea -

 

"Your highness...we are doing everything we can to find the evil sea witch...I do recommend that you and the princesses stay in the castle grounds where it is safe!" Baite the captain of the shark guards said as the Queen was getting angry..not at her loyal guards but at the wicked sea witch who has managed to escape from the well guarded prison of the kracken.

"HOW COULD SHE ESCAPE! She has to be brought back or she could hurt someone!" The queen shouted as some servants hid from the queens rage behind columns and tables.

"I have shark patrol i every part of the kingdom and the sea your highness...she will be brought to justice I promise you" Baite said as the queen motioned for him to leave, he bowed and left the throne room to the rest of the shark guards.

"This day get's worse all I need now is my daughters to be safe from the wicked old hag!" She rubbed her temples as servants and staff continued their duties.

A octopus came up to the queen's throne where she sat.

"Don't threat your majesty, we have complete trust in the shark guards" He said

"I hope your right Tent...i hope your right!"

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

Well here you go..

 

Tell me what you think ^^

I love reading comments hehe

xxx