...

Love is the enemy and you just lost to it.

With his gentle finger, Jonghyun traced the side of Jinki's face, smirking as he saw the older boy trembled with fear. 


It was a fancy party they both had attended, both men were wearing their suits.  A lively and fun party is what many thought. But, for Jinki, it was the night of terror. For the past months, Jonghyun only pretended to be Jinki's best friend and lover, completely fooling his fragile and delicate blood pumping organ. As they stood on top of the tall building, Jonghyun took out his precious gun in which he took such care of and prized so damn much. It was his favorite gun to use when it came to killing people.  

 Jinki's eyes widen as he realized on how his fate would end. He smirked as he pointed the gun at Jinki, walking forward to him to the point where Jinki was on the edge.  
"How cute. Jinki thought he was sincerely in love with Kim Jonghyun." 
"Jonghyun, don't. We can .. t-talk this out." 
"Talk this out? Baby, this is how business works. This is how the family works." 
He smirked as he kept on going closer and closer to Jinki's body.  
Jinki's eyes began to water. 
"Jonghyun, I truly loved you. Please don't do this." 
"Love is the enemy, Jinki. You just lost to it." 
Jinki's tears began to stream down his face, only to feel his heart break into a million pieces when he realized the boy who he had kissed every morning and every night, sang songs to, wrote songs with, cuddled with, went on dates with, had with was nothing but a monster who was doing his damn job.  As Jonghyun began to load the gun, Jinki's heart ached so much. The sound of the hammer sent chills of Jinki's body. Jonghyun pointed the gun at Jinki's forehead, the gun so close to his skin. 
"Jonghyun." 
"..Listen, I don't have words of guilt to hear." 
"..Jonghyun, even if you shoot me.. you lose too." 
"Shut up, I don't know what you're ing talking about."  
"..Jonghyun, you love me. I know you do." 
"Jinki, I told you, I don't ing want to hear it." 
"You love me." 
"Damn it, Jinki! Shut up!" 
His finger was touching the trigger, about to pull it. 
"..Jonghyun, you're truly in love with me. You don't want to shoot me. If you wanted to, I would have my brain everywhere.. as I fell off this 100 story building. You love me.
"Jinki, if you'd stop ing talking, I'd finish my job." 
"..Yeobo.. you love me. You know that hard feeling in your gut.. and how much your heart is aching.." 
His tears streamed down once again down his soft cheek. 
"It's because you love me.. I feel the same way too. I love you, Jonghyun. I love you so much." 
Jonghyun stared at Jinki for a second. 
"You wouldn't kill me because you love me so much. I would have b-been dead by now. Jonghyun, you really love me. Please don't deny it. Something is holding you back. It's love.. It's ing love, Jonghyun. You have so much guilt in you to see me like this. You don't want it to end like this. You want us to be happy. " 
 
A long pause occurred as the two were staring deep into each other's eyes. It was such an intense moment with just a silence to accompany the two. Jinki prayed in the inside that the Jonghyun he once knew would come back and realize this foolish mistake he was making. He prayed that he wouldn't die just there.. especially if the killer was the love of his life. 

Jonghyun crashed his lips against Jinki's lips, causing the two to have the most passionate kiss in their life. There were holding each other's faces, tongues touching and soft moans escaping from both mouths. Jonghyun's hand released the gun, causing it to drop on the floor.  Jinki hugged Jonghyun's neck gently as they continued to kiss under the moonless night. Jonghyun began to Jinki's dresser shirt, a whimper softly being heard. His hands gently touched his partner's pelvis. Jinki moaned slightly as Jonghyun played with him a bit.  
 
 
Pulling away from the passionate kiss, Jonghyun whispered in his ear, "I love you, Lee Jinki. I ing love you." 
"I-I love you too." Jinki rested his forehead against Jonghyun's.  
A smile formed on Jonghyun's face. He knew it was the Jonghyun who he had cuddled with, kissed with, ate with, and had with. 
It was him. It was the real Jonghyun. Just as he was going to hug Jonghyun, Jinki's eyes widen as he felt a sharp pain in his stomach. He looked down to see Jonghyun holding a knife which was stabbing his skin. Jinki groaned loudly, looking at Jonghyun's eyes to see them soulless and inhumane. A sinister smile plastered on Jonghyun's face. It was cold.. dark.. evil. 
"Love is the enemy. You just lost to it." 
He then pushed the older male off the building, waving goodbye at the falling boy. Jinki's eyes became lifeless.. so much was drained out of him. His face and Jonghyun's face parted away from the distance. The sinister smile and the devious smile was still in his memory. His body landed hard against the concrete floors, his head busted open, so many bones cracked and broken, screams everywhere being heard.  
His lover was the enemy.. and he lost to it.