Betrayed.

Im sorry but i love you. (THREE-SHOTS)
(Yoochun's POV)

I woke up to the sound of loud drillings outside.I groaned and pulled my blanket up.I stretched my legs slightly,and it hit something.Another pair of legs.I smiled,knowing for sure it belonged to my beloved boyfriend,Junsu.I shifted nearer the sleeping body beside me.With my eyes still closed,i stretched my arm to wrap it on my boyfriend's waist.And it felt different.Yes,the body felt so different.My Junsu's waist is slimmer and his skin is much softer.But this,it felt much wider and not as soft.Slowly yet curiously,i opened my eyes to check.To my surprise,it wasn't Junsu.It was..

"Yu-yunho..?", i stuttered.Still shocked and confused as to why this friend of mine was there,sleeping beside me who's obviously as well.
Yunho groaned a little upon hearing his name and opened his eyes slightly.He smiled.
"Morning chun.." He said while still smiling.Wait,why is he smiling?
"Yunho..why are you here?" I asked,still trying to comprehend what the hell was happening.
"Me..?You're the one who dragged me in.Can't you remember?" He replied with a smirk.
"What do you mean by i dragged you in Yunho!?I never bring anyone to my bed except Junsu!"
"Oh really?Then tell me how i end up here then?Who ripped my shirt off and explain to me this mess on your bed". He said while getting up to get his now-ripped shirt on the floor.

"W-what happened?I can't remember." I asked while massaging my temple.My head was hurting so much.
"You can't remember or you don't want to remember Chun?We were both drunk last night.You told me to forget Jae and you'll make me feel better.Eventually you brought me here and you said you were needy and to forget our lovers for a night." He said while putting on his pants.I was trying so hard to process what Yunho just said,and it hit me finally.
"Wait..we were just drunk right?I would never betray Junsu.I only love him!" I said as a matter of fact.I really love my boyfriend.
"Too bad chun.You already betrayed him.And let me thank you for last night.It did felt good and thanks you too that i've forgotten about what Jae did to me". He said with a half-smile. "But anyway it seems that you regret it.Well then i'll leave now." He continued while he walked to the door.He stopped halfway and said, "Do your best in explaining to Junsu since he saw us last night", before shutting the door.
I was dumbfounded.I tried to remember about last night but it was hazy.I could only remember myself at a bar trying to cheer the heartbroken Yunho up with the drinks and..i don't recalled the rest. "Junsu..."

(Junsu's POV)

I was at Junho's apartment,crying my eyeballs out.I locked myself in his guest room,refusing to go out.Junho had been calling me out to eat a few times but i simply ignored him.I felt bad for my brother but i can't help it.I was too sad and heartbroken.The memories of last night haunt me again.

[Flashback]
I just reached home from a long day at work.There was a lot to do because apparently my boss decided to move to a bigger office and i had to move all my design stuffs there.I was exhausted and all i want to do was sleep.But the moment i stepped into mine/Yoochun shared apartment,i could hear weird noises coming from my/Yoochun's room.My heart felt heavy suddenly but i gathered my courage and walked closer to the room.I stopped in front of the door.With the last strength i had,i turned the door knob and to my surprise,there my boyfriend was with his friend whom i knew too well,Yunho on the bed in the most intimate position ever.I was shocked.My eyes were already red and teary.Yoochun was busy kissing Yunho's neck and doesn't notice me there but Yunho did since he was facing the front.I could see a slight smirk on his face.I couldn't hold it anymore.I turned around and ran out of the apartment while crying my hearts out.