Look who in Physics.

Touchy.

 

 

“Kris”

“Yes?”

“We’re in public”

“And so?”

“Stop touching me by the waist and face like a ert”

“But I’m already blocking the view”

“People have camera’s at different angles

“But I haven’t kiss you for a week”

“We can do it later in the hotel”

“So you want me to keep a face for the whole day, Lay umma?”

“Yes and DO NOT CALL ME THAT, yeashh you don't see me calling you Kris appa”

“I won't actually mind but come on”

“No”

“Please”

“No”

“Just a small kiss”

“I said no”

“Fine then” Kris replied grumpily before walking off to get the ‘kids’, Tao , Luhan and Xiumin who was picking their ice cream in the shop. Kris wasn’t in the mood to get any ice cream because he couldn’t understand why Lay doesn’t want to kiss him even though no one can actually see it. Their schedules and practices has already took out a lot of time for them to be together and he knew that Lay must be missing a little bit of his touch. To him, Lay’s mind is as complicated as a girl’s mind with boyfriend problems.

Lay wanted his kiss too but he didn’t want to do it in public just in case anyone sees and passes the news to the manager. If the manager knew about it, they will get a full-time lecture about skinship and why it’s bad for you health to do these stuff. But he reminded himself about what happens when Kris gets these childish tempers which includes: Ignoring, random mumbling, face for the whole month, giving the kids a hard time and no skin contact until his temper is gone. Even though he acts like an adult around the kids, when he's alone with Lay, he tends to get clingy and desperate for attention, just like a kid. Lay never minded about the results of his temper but for the sake of his kids, he had to do something.

“Fine, one small kiss. Just one.”

Kris was walking to Luhan so that he can complain about Lay and how lucky Luhan is that Sehun isn’t like that before he turned around and started to smile like a fool. He quickly walked in front of him and used a jacket to cover their faces while getting a small gentle kiss planted on his lips by the unicorn. Kris immediately shot up as though he just got shocked by lightning before giggling to himself like a fangirl while sitting down in some corner of the shop. Lay turned away from him before paying for the ice cream everyone ate acting like it was nothing, even though he was blushing like a tomato. 

“And in exchange, you can’t give me limitation for what I say” Lay said clearly to him whose playing with the tissue on the table like a retarted dragon.

Kris was too in the daze to think it through about what he meant as he nod while walking to the toilet to wash his face so that he can wake up from his little unicorn fantasy land. But what Kris didn’t realize that Lay’s actual purpose was to expose all his habits and secrets on TV but he knew he won’t mind… as long Lay gives him another kiss.