Chapter 1.

Picture of you...

- sob -

- sob -

- snif -

- sob -

"A-Are you okay?" A handsome boy asked the crying girl on the ground.

"W-What . C-Can y-you s-see m-m-me?" The girl looked up with big teary eyes.

"Of course I can. What do you me-" The boy tried to pat her shoulder but was shocked to go right through it. Out of shock, he fell on the floor and stared at the girl. Only now he noticed she didn't look normal. How come he didn't notice before that she was kinda... Transpirant?

"I knew it." the girl hid her face between her knees and started sobbing again. "I w-want my brother... I'm scared. What happened with me?"

The boy just stared at her and shook his head, trying to understand the situation. 'Am I dreaming?'

"Yah! Myungsoo-ah!" The boy heard his name and looked to his back, only to see his friends. He breathed out, only realizing now he has been holding his breath until now.

"What are you doing on the ground? Hurry up! We can come late for school!" His other friend exclaimed.

The boy, Myungsoo, got lifted up by his friend, since he didn't move at all on his own. While his friends dragged him toward the school, Myungsoo could only stare at the girl, who was still crying.

-.-.-.-

"Myungsoo! What's wrong with you? You have been acting weird ever since this morning."

"Mian..." Myungsoo was still thinking about the girl from that morning. How come his friends didn't even notice her... Was he the only one seeing her? 'Aish! That can't be. Maybe it was just my imagination.' He ruffled his hair out of frustration. His friends looked weird at him. They didn't even notice the boy in front of them.

"Ouch!" Myungsoo fell on the ground for the second time that day. He rubbed his while cursing slightly because of the pain.

"I'm sorry." Myungsoo looked in front of him. He saw a pretty boy with a slight long hair. He looked in the boy's eyes and was once again surprised to see nothing in there. Well, no emotion at all.

The boy just stared blankly back and stood after a moment. He heard the boy sigh before he walked of.

"Are you okay, bro?" Dongwoo asked concerned.

"Nothing's wrong with you?" Hoya asked rigth after him.

"Yeah... I guess."

"Are you not feeling weird or something?"

"H-Huh?"

"-sigh- You don't know him? He is in the class next door. Lee Sungyeol."

"EH?! Is that Sungyeol?!" Myungsoo looked at the figure who walked far in front of them. He was so surprised by the fact that THAT boy is Sungyeol. He didn't remember him like that...

"Yeah. You didn't know? He used to be different though." Myungsoo listened to the new information he got. He was really curious suddenly. And he wasn't really a person to become curious of others.

"He used to be the Choding of our grade. Everyone knew him as the sunshine of the school. But in one day, POOF! He changed into... An emotionless boy, who doesn't want to talk to anyone. He doesn't even cut his hair anymore and he suddenly went from black to brown. He's always alone and he gets pissed whenever someone tries to talk with him."

"No one knows what happened a month ago. The school won't say anything either."

'Lee Sunyeol... I wonder what happened.' Myungsoo thought. 'I'm scared.' For some reason, he suddenly heard the girl's voice in his head.

-.-.-.-

"See you later!" Myungsoo waved at his friends and walked the rest of the way back home alone.