Final~

Am I really exist for you?

Minho's POV

I am dreaming, in my dream I am with Sulli having some picnic. Suddenly the storm came, Sulli and I hold hands and ran but the storm is too strong so that she released my hands and she was gone with the storm then someone patted my shoulder, "Oppa, don't cry!" she smiled. The sun is rising so that I cannot see her face clearly. Then someone punched me.

"Yah, Minho...It is already 7. You have school don't you?" my brother, Siwon shouted me. My brother was married to SooYoung who is Sulli's sister. So that Sulli come and live with us, as their parents were abroad.

"Yah, Minho... How many time I have to tell you?" Siwon hyung shouted.

"Hyung, I know, I know. Only 5 more minutes." I said.

"Minho-ah, Sulli said if you won't come down in 5 minutes she won't wait you." Siwon lied.

"Sulli said?" I shouted and get up quickly and I went to bathroom quickly and have a quick shower. Then I come down I didn't saw Sulli.

"Sulli did she leave me?" I asked SooYoung noona, who is cooking our breakfast.

"No, she is still sleeping." SooYoung noona smiled.

"Bwoh? So Siwon hyung lie me?" I shouted.

"Lie what? If not, you won't never get up." Siwon said.

"Hyung..." I shouted.

"Why is so noisy out side?" Sulli yelled. All quiet.

"Sorry, for waking up you Sull." I smiled.

"Let's eat breakfast, I am starving."Sulli said and sat down. After having we came out. On the way, we saw Krystal ,Onew (Her brother) and Jessica (her sister) coming together. We 4 are juniors while, Onew hyung, Jonghyun hyung, Key Hyung, Victoria noona, Luna noona and Amber noona are senior. Jessica noona had finished school but she has something I guess so.

"Onew hyung..." I shouted. They turned around and Sulli ran towards Krystal.

"So, how is the morning?" Sulli asked.

"Fine, as usual." Krystal said. And they talked then they giggle.

"What are they giggling?" Onew hyung asked me.

"Don't know, anyway hyung have you confess Victoria noona?" I asked.

"Of course, but she said she'll think for awile." he said.

"I see." I said.

"Today, I will know if she like or not."he said.

"Great, FIGHTING hyung." I said.

"Thanks..." he said.

Then we arrived school we saw Taemin sitting.

"Taemin..." I shouted.

"Hi! Minho." he called me. I am abit older than him but I told him not to call me hyung.

"What happen? You look uncomfortable." I asked.

"Nothing hyung, where is Sulli?" he asked.

"She and Krystal went together." I answered.

"Hyung, let's go." he said.

"Yah, don't call me Hyung." I said.

"Sorry, Minho." he said.

"Okay, okay." I replied.

Then we went in we saw Krystal and Sulli talking. Then Sulli came out and Taemin followed her. What happen? I don't know so I went to my place which is behind Krystal. I saw she is drawing something like hearts and I saw Minho or something so I went near and when she saw me she close the book.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing..." she said while blushing.

"Yah, are you blushing?" I asked.

"No, no, I am not." she answered.

"Okay, fine. I think I saw Minho in that book." I said.

"No, no, you know I like Lee Minho." she said.

"Oh! I though it was me." I said and she blushed.

"I...I...I don't like you." she said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes..." she answered. I smiled and went to my place. I think Krystal likes me because she is blushing.

Then Sulli and Taemin came in. Sulli sat next to Krystal while Taemin sat next to me.

"So, what happen?" I asked.

"Nothing, Hyung." he said. I think he has something. Okay, I think it is a secret so he don't want me to know. I decided to confess Sulli today at breaktime. Then we started to teach our lessons. I and Taemin keep looking at Sulli who is keep on makeuping. I know she likes beauty but Krystal I think she didn't even look the mirror. She is like a boy and always were stocking under the short skirts. She can also fight like a boy. I really like her style. But I think Sulli is better than her. But when I saw her, she is also beautiful. Then the lesson time over, it is for break time. Then I patted Sulli she looked at me.

"What?" she asked.

"Sull, I have something to tell you." I said.

"Come with me." I continued.

"Okay, fine." she said. Then she came with me. Taemin and Krystal left.

End of POV

Krystal's POV

OMG! What is Minho going to tell Sull? I think he likes her? I know Sull is Taem's girlfriend. Minho won't get her. So I turned around and saw Taemin.

"Taem" I called. He looked at me.

"What?" he asked.

"Taem, let's go after them." I said.

"May be, not is better. Because they are talking their private." he said.

"Yah, listen to me. You like her right?" I asked. Taemin looked at me.

"How, How do you know?" Taemin asked.

"I know by looking your actions." I said.

"Then also look Minho oppa. He also like that, he also likes her. Now he is going to confess her." I said.

"Really? Let's go..." Taemin said and grabbed my hands.

"Yah, don't touch my hands." I said.

"Come on, It is late." he said and run. , he is really fool. Then I saw Victoria unnie, Onew oppa, Luna unnie, Jonghyun oppa, Amber unnie and Key oppa coming.

"So, what's up lil sis?" Onew oppa asked.

"I don't know nothing, all are happeing because of Sull, Taemin Vs Minho. Having a Sulli's war." I said. All laugh.

"Actually, my sister is more beautiful." Onew oppa said.

"Ar, Oppa, don't tell me like that. Our Sull is more pretty and cute." I said.

"You too, but you are staying like a boy, like Amber." Victoria unnie said.

"Change your style, so all the boys will like you. Not only Minho but also us." Jonghyun oppa said and Luna unnie punched.

"Haha, kidding." Jonghyun said.

"I know, I know, but I prefer staying like this." I said and went out. Then I saw Minho oppa crying.

"Oppa, don't cry!" I said he looked at me.

End of POV

Minho's POV

I called Sulli and I calm down myself, she looks my eyes that make me shock. Then I started.

"Sull, I...I... started to like you..." I said.

"So?" she asked.

"So, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Sorry, Minho-ah. I know but I accept Taemin's heart this morning."she said. What? She already accept Tae... Taemin? Then Taemin came and they two went out. Then I cried sitting on the stair. Then someone patted my shoulder.

"Oppa, don't cry!"she said. It is like my dream. I looked up and saw Krystal. So the girl in my dream is also Krystal? Then she sat next to me.

"I know, you will cry." she said.

"Here, tissue." she gave me.

"Cry hard okay? Try to forget everything we will stay like friends okay?" she asked.

"Yah, talk something." she said. I nodded.

"Okay, as you wish." I said.

"So, bye..." she said and leave me. Krystal is really good and kind on me. Why can't I like her?

End of POV

 

Krystal's POV

I leave him and I came to the bathroom, I looked at myself at the mirror, Am I really pretty as Onew oppa said? Then I cried so hard. Why don't Minho oppa like me? Then I calm down myself and came out. Then I went to the class, I saw Sulli sitting next to Taemin while Minho sitting in Sulli's place. I take my seat and looked at Minho.

"Why do you change place?" I asked.

"Sull, wanted to change..." he answered. I turned around and saw Taemin and Sulli talking and laughing.

"Sull, I mean I know, you would feel something but don't treat to Minho like this. We four are bestfriend remember?" I said. She slowly nodded.

"Minho, we are sorry." Sulli and Taemin said in unison. He tried to smile.

"That's okay. I really like you two. Taem, take care of her." he said in turn back.

"You think he is okay?" Sulli asked I shook my head. Then we taught some lessons after that we finished the class and I looked at my watch we have party at my house. So I have to prepared so I ran out I forget something, that will help me with Minho.

End of POV
 

Minho's POV

Krystal left us. Then Sulli and Taemin also leave me then I am going to leave the class, I saw something in Krystal's desk. I opened the book I relized that the book that she is drawing hearts. I saw

I LOVE CHOI MINHO

And she stick my photo under the sentence. So, Krystal likes me? Why didn't she tell me. She is really a cold head. I smiled should I choose her? Then my phone rang, I looked at the screen, and it is Onew hyung, I answered the phone.

"Hello!" I said.

"Hey! This is Onew, we have party today, dress nicely today." Onew hyung said.

"Okay." I said. Then I came back home and chose the best dress and I also see Sulli also change.

"Sull, are you going to the party?" I asked.

"Yes, I am." she answered.

"Minho, who are you going with?" she asked.

"I will go by myself." I answered.

"Will you come with us?" Sulli asked.

"No, I prefer going by myself." I answered.

"Okay, fine. Bye. Taemin is here." she said and went out.

I walked and saw a beautiful roses. I buy it. I hope Krystal might like this. When I reach their home I saw Jessica noona. She called me.

"Hi! Noona how are you?" I asked.

"Fine," she answered.

"Minho sorry, I have to go." she said and went to her friends who were coming. Also SooYoung noona and Siwon hyung come as they were Jessica noona's friends. Then I started to find Krystal I saw Onew hyung with his friends and I saw Sulli and Taemin talking. Then I went into the room. I slowly turned back and I saw Krystal, today, she is wearing a dress. She is really beautiful with that. She smiled to me.

"Minho you here?" she asked but I didn't replied.

"What happen?" she asked.

"For you." I gave a rose.

"Oppa, it is really nice." she said. Then I hugged her.

"Why don't you tell me that you love me?" I asked. She looked at me.

"Op, Oppa, how do you know?" she asked.

"The book." I said.

“Oh! Do I forget it?” she asked. I nodded.

“By the way, do you like the flowers?” I asked.

“Why not? I love this…”she said.

“Krystal ah, do you want to be my girlfriend?” I asked. She was shock.

“Yes, I would love to.” She smiled.

“Oppa, let’s go it is already late.” She said. When she opened the door all looked at us.

“Our Krystal is so beautiful like this…” Onew hyung shouted. I hold her hands. She looked at me and smiled.

Then we all eat, then it is time for slow dance,

I went to Krystal,

“May I have a dance?” I asked. She smiled.

“Sure…”she gave her hands.

Then we danced Taemin is also dancing with Sulli. Onew hyung with Victoria noona, Jonghyun hyung with Luna noona, Key hyung with Amber noona, Siwon hyung with his wife Sooyoung noona, Jessica noona with Donghae hyung and some other couples.

Then I looked up the sky. Krystal too.

“Saranghae oppa.”she said.

“Me too.” I said and I plant a kiss on her lips.

End of POV

=================================================================================

How  is my one shot?

Hope you enjoy it~

Thanks for reading~ ^^

And also try my new fics, You use me

A sunsun fics.

====================================================================