Part One :)

Triangle Love

*KNOCK!!KNOCK!!!*

-Ana's POV-

 

"Uhh....nani..???"I struggles in the blanket that covers my whole body.

"Wake up will you..?It's already 12 o'clock..it's means PM!!~"Ai-chan shout from outside the room.

"Hai..hai.."I answered but my eyes still closed tight.I stop struggling with the blanket and tried to sleep again..

 

*KNOCK!!KNOCK!!!*

 

"Nani..~~"I shout in sorrow voice..i'm still sleepy here.

"Wake up or i'll pour you with cold water!!~"Ai-chan shouts again.

"Whatever.."I whispered.

I tried to focus toward the sound.

Silent.

Finally!!~I can sleep..I yawn before comforting myself in the blanket.

 

-Ana's POV,END-

***

-Ai's POV-

 

Geez...She is a long sleeper..isn't she..I hoped she didn't went down under the bed again..

*DING!DONG!*

The bell rang..?Who is it might be...hmm..I slowly went nearer to the door and tried to peak over a hole provided at the door.I smiled when i know who the person is.

"Come in.."I invited him as i open the door with warm smile.

"Ai-chan!!~~~~~~~"Suddenly,a loud and many men's voices shout my name.My body fell to the ground due shockness.

"Gomen ne..Ai-chan..they wanna come here.."say Daiki as he lift me up.

"What a suprise...i thought you are the only one.."I smiled.

"Where is that sleepy head...?"ask Yuto when he hug me in his arm.

"Oii..."Inoo shout.

"Cett.."Keito turned his face away.

"We know we didn't have any girlfriend yet.."say Yabu with his poker face.

"Hi,Ai-chan...."Yama-chan greet me softly.

"Ai-chan!!~"Chinen shout and gave me a roses.

"Arigatou..Chii.."I smiled wide while Yuto was glaring at me.

"Na-nani..?"I ask.

"Nande monai.."He answered.

"Where is my Ana-chan..?"Hika appear infront me.As answer,i pointed up,meaning her room.

"Nee..is she still asleep..?"ask Yuyan while getting himself on the sofa,the other follow him..except Yama-chan,Yuto,Hikaru and me.

I just nod."Ana-chan!!~Hika has come!!~"I shout.I really hoped she would heard it.

 

-Ai's POV,END-

***

 

 

"Great..what again..? "Ana struggles.

"Ehh..?She just say that Hika has come..?"Ana was shocked.

She tried to get her head up but something blocked her movement.*BOKK!!* and it HITS her head!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Itaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"She shout it long.

"What was that..?"Hika eyes widen.

"Ana-chan deshou..?"Inoo ask.He plays with the tv remote control,pressing every button as non of the tv programes attract him.

"What was she doing in the room..?"ask Yuyan next,He tried to grab the remote from Inoo.

"Iyaah!!~"Inoo shouts.

"Give me..i want to see the CM..!!~"Yuyan tried again.

"Oii..oii..."Yabu get the remote and gave a glare at Inoo and Yuyan.Both of them were silent.Yabu turned away from them and smirks.

"Looks like Yabu-kun was teasing both of you..he is smirking just now.."Chinen giggles as he notice Yabu's smirk.

"Nani..?!!~"Yuyan and Inoo shouts.

"Syhhh...~"Keito put his finger on his mouth.All of them look toward him and being silent.

"Why..?"Ai asked.

"He always like that..he doesn't really like noises..."Yuto whispered to her girlfriend.Ai nod with understand.

"I wondered what Ana-chan was doing..."Yama-chan smiles.

"Ahh..sou ne..may i..?"Hikaru asked,pointing up.He want go see Ana.

"Okay..her room is unlocked.."Ai replied with a warm smile.Hikaru quickly went upstairs,running straight to Ana's room.When he arrived at a door that has the sign "Ana's Room",He knocked.

No sound from the inside,so he step in when he open the door."Ana-chan...?"

***

 

"Yuu-chan,do you eat your breakfast yet..?I can make one for you.."Ai smiles.Staring at his beloved boyfriend.Yuto notice her eyes and stare at her back,Ai's cheeks suddenly turned into blushing pink.

"Umm..i want it..make one for me pleaseee..~~~"Yuto beg Ai with his puppy eye attack.Ai can't resist and just do what he want.

"Ai-chan,could you make for me too..?"ask Chinen as he hug Ai from the back.Yuto glared at him but Chinen pretend not seeing it.Ai was shocked but she just smiled and nod her head.

"Nee,min'na..does all of you eat breakfast yet..?"Ai ask.

"I already ate..but,i don't mind eating more..."say Yuyan.All of the member shook their head,meaning they want breakfast too.

"Oii,asked your own girlfriend to make one for you!!~"Yuto shouts.

"Well,Ai-chan is our girlfriend,so we ask her to do it..'tease Yabu.Inoo besides him laugh without a sound.

"Oii!!~"Yuto shouts again.Ai begin laughing and pressing her stomach,tried to don't laugh out loud.

"Stop it,all of you..Ai-chan begin dying here.."say Daiki as he saw Ai slowly bent her body and sit on the floor.

"Ai-chan!!~"Yuto quickly run to his lover.

"Daijoubu..."Ai smiles.Yuto's eyes widen as he saw Ai's honest smile.He quickly turn his head away as his cheek begin redding.

"Let me help you.."Yama-chan walks into the kitchen,taking out some bread and put it into the toaster.

"Arigatou Yama-chan!!~You are so kind..!!~~"say Ai,hugging his wrist.

"Ai-chan..!!~~~~"Suddenly Hikaru's voice echo along the stair hall.

"Nani..?"Ai shout,asking what just happen.

"Where is Ana-chan..?I can't find her..!!!~"Hikaru walks downstairs.

"Ahh..do you look under the bed..?"Ai asked.Hikaru shook and went back upstairs.

"What is she doing under the bed..?"ask Yuto.Ai slowly lean herself near Yuto and whispered something to him.He laugh out a bit loud,making the other member shocked.Chinen who was playing games on his laptop,Yabu who was watching tv with Inoo,Yuyan who was reading girls magazine,Daiki who was eating the toasted bread and Yama-chan who was singing in the kitchen stopped at what they are doing and looked toward Yuto.Except Keito who wears earphone,listening to English music while reading his comics.

"Nothing.."Yuto let out his tounge to all the members.

***

 

""Ai-chan says,'Under the bed'.."Hikaru muttered.He bent down and saw two pairs of feet to leg under the bed.

"Ana-chan!!~"Hikaru pulled her lover's leg out.

"Ite-te..."Ana groaned,pressing her hand on her forehead.

"What's wrong..?And why are you under the bed...?"ask Hikaru.Crossing his arm and stand infront Ana.

"It's your fault!!~Baka Hika!!~"Ana shouts.

"Why it's me..?"asked Hikaru back.

 

-Ana's POV-

 

"Because your suddenly came and get me shocked..."I shout again,still with my hand not leaving my forehead.

"Does it hurt..?"He ask.

"No,but it's wonderful..i can see stars..."I answered with a glare.His expression was like "Huh..?"

"You know it's hurt right..?Then,you asked me again..?"I muttered.My hand slowy leaving my forehead.Ahh?Blood..

"It's bleeding!!~"Hikaru begin panic.I was shocked,he was a bit mad at me and suddenly changes whenever i hurt myself.He really loved me deshou..?Ahh..my heart is pounding hard now.He quickly run downstairs and i heard his voice saying..

"Ai-chan..?Where are the medical kit..?!!~Ana-chan hurt herself....!!~"

 

-Ana's POV,END-

 

"At the kitchen.."Ai answered.Pointing toward where the medical kit were kept.

"What's wrong with Ana..?"asked Yama-chan,leading his way to Ana's room.

Hikaru went to the kitchen and say "Her forehead were bleeding.."

"Ehh...???"All of the member shout the same thing.Keito who have just done listening to the music also shout with them.

"She is just clumsy like ever.."Daiki muttered about his sister.

"That brat..cish.."Yuto gave an evil smile.Ai saw it and quickly hold Yuto's cheeks with her hand.

"If you do it again,i'll kiss you non-stop.."Ai threaten him.

"I would loved that.."Yuto smiled again.

"!!~"Ai slapped Yuto shoulder as she release Yuto's cheeks.

 

***

 

"Ana-chan..?"Yama-chan knock the door for a few times before letting himself in,went to Ana who was holding her bleeding forehead.

"Ahh..Yama-chan.."Ana smiles as she saw her bestfriend.

"Doue..?"asked Yamada,getting a small,white towel from his pocket and slowly placed it on Ana's forehead.

"I get myself knocked into the metal under my bed..hehe.."Ana smiles again.

"Hahaha..should be more careful next time.."Yamada giggles with his hand softly cleaning the blood on Ana's forehead.

"Hai!!~Ojou-sama!!~"Ana shouts.

"Hei...i'm not a princess..!!~"Yama giggles again.Both of them laugh happily until..

"Ehem..ehem..."Hikaru entered the room by a box of medical kit by his side.

"Huh..?"Ana look straight to her boyfriend.

"It's time for medical treatment from doctor Hika!!~"Hika gave his cute smile.He push Yamada away and placed himself infront Ana.Yamada knows he shouldn't be there,but he can't stop himself from cherishing Ana.

"Hey,i know your character in your new drama is a doctor but..do you really know how to clean a wound..?"ask Ana.

"Of course.."Hikaru takes out white cotton.

"It must be hurt!!~"Ana shouts,getting herself away from Hika.

"No,it's not.."

"Yes it is..!!~"

It's not!!~"

"It did..!!~"

"Did not!!~"

"It does!!~"

 

Meanwhile:-

 

"Huh..That Ana-chan can still have a fight with Hika even with her bleeding head.."Daiki muttered.

"She is such a spoilled-brat.."Yuto laugh.

"Hey!~Don't say that to my sister!!~"shout Daiki to Yuto who was Ai-chan's black-long hair.

"Nee,nee...she never fight with me if she hurt herself like that.."Ai whispered to Daiki.

"You know..it's Ana-chan..if she can't have a fight with Hika in a day,her life will never be complete.."replied Daiki to her.

"But..it's just a teaser fight deshou..?"Ai asked.Daiki just gave his cute pingu smiles and nod.

 

Back To Ana's Room:-

 

"It does!!~"

"Did not!!~"Hikaru shout and begin holding Ana's wrist.

"Stay still..."ordered Hikaru,getting the medicine and softly put it on Ana's forehead.

"Ite..."Ana groaned.Yamada just stayed there,watching them is just like watching a drama.

"Gomen.."say Hikaru,keeping the medical kit under the bed.

"Yosh!!~Get a bath..it's stink you know.."order Hikaru to his lover.

"Who do you say about stink huh..?"Ana throw a pillow to him.

"Just get a bath okay.."

"No,I wanna eat first.."

"Get a bath.."

"Eat.."

"Bath.."

"Eat.."

"Bath.."

Eat.."

"Aren't you tired..?Fine..eat first.."Hikaru lose to her lover.

"Gavemeapiggyback"Ana say it in one breath.Hikaru couldn't understand. "Huh..?"

"Ga-Ve, Me, A, Pig-gy, ba-ck.."Ana say it slow this time,but still can't get Hikaru to understand.

"She want you to piggy back her.."say Yamada who understand her.Ana just smiled to Yamada before glaring at Hikaru.

"You are heavy..no..no..no.."Hikaru shook his head for a few times.

"Please.."

"No.."

"Please.."

"No.."

"Please.."

"No.."

 

Meanwhile:-

 

"What next..?She wants a piggy back..?"Yuyan begin laughing when he heard them arguing again.

"Piggy back..?"ask Inoo.

"She is heavy.."say Chinen who experience himself lifting Ana on his back.

"You are small Chii..and you piggy back her..?"ask Yabu,popping some candy from a jar.

"Un.."Chinen still playing the game.

"How you manage to piggy back her..?"asked Keito who suddenly grab the jar from Yabu and pop in some candy into his mouth.

"She hurt her ankle.."Chinen answered simple.

"But when i piggy back her,she feels light.."say Daiki,showing poses of how he lift Ana on his back to all the members.

"Of course..She is your sister though.."say Yuto who helps Ai preparing the breakfast.

 

Back In Ana's Room:-

 

"Cett..fine..!!~"Ana shouts a bit.Hika just smirk and make his way out from the room until..

"Nee,Yama-chan...could you piggy back me..?"ask Ana to Yamada who standing at the room corner.Yamada pointed to himself "Ore..?" Ana smiles and nod her head.Hikaru stopped his step and stayed at the room's door.

"Go on..get out.."Ana make her pointy mouth to Hikaru who glare at her.Yamada slowly went to Ana and sit on the bed,lending his back to Ana to clung on.Ana was trying to clung on Yamada until Hikaru suddenly shout "Fine!!~~~I'll piggy back you..!!~"

"Gomen ne Yama-chan.."Ana whispered to him.Yamada understand and make his way out from the room.Walking downstairs.

"Finally.."Ana giggles in silent when she clung on Hikaru's back.Hikaru make his way out from the room and went downstairs with Ana on his back.

"Ahh.."Yuyan stare at Hikaru and Ana who walking down.He shakes Chinen and pointed to them before they started to giggles.Ai was weird with Yuyan and Chinen's action so she tried to find out until she saw Ana's hair.

"Ana-chan,your.."Ai whispered.Ana was like "Huh..? Nani..?"Hika slowly let Ana down.

"Your..."Ai pointed to her hair.Ana thinks for a while until she saw Yuyan and Chinen was laughing at her."Ahh..?"Ana touches her messy hair.Her cheeks suddenly burns.

"Iyaaahh!!~~"Ana shouts and went back upstairs.Inoo was a bit shocked,quickly turned his sight to the sound.Keito too.Daiki just giggles in the kitchen because he knows his sister.

"BOKK!!!!"

"Ite-te...."Ana groaned as she fell on the stairs.

"Doue..?"Yabu ask when he heard the sound.

"Tehe..he..he..."Ana smiles to Hikaru who shook his head with a smile.

"She fell on the stairs.."Hikaru answered Yabu's question.

"Uwahahahahaha!!~~~"Yuto laugh out a bit loud.Ai besides him quickly shut Yuto's mouth with her palm.

 

***

 

"Yatta!!~~I'm full..."shout Chinen after done eating the breakfast with all of them.Yuto didn't stop from teasing Ana about her forehead when they eat together.

"Anyway...the pancake is delicious.."Keito smiles to Ai.The other just agree with Keito and tease Yuto who is blushing hard.

Ai takes the dirty dishes to the sink with Ana & Yamada's help while others went outside and talking to each other.

Ana and Ai went cleaning the dishes and Yamada went joining the other.

"I wondered what are they talking about..."say Ana while drying a cup.

"I don't know..."Ai muttered when she look toward her boyfriend who was laughing happily.

 

    

 

***************************************************************

This is One-shot,but it will have another,(Part 2)

(^O^)/ Please wait!!~