1st Meeting

We Got Married+Hello Baby

Minhyun POV

I was in the car with NU'EST members when i told them i was put on a We Got Married show. We just debut  this 2012 and i am already in We Got Married. "Minhyun you have to be kidding." Baekho said looking at me. Then Ren said "What if she isn't like your ideal type will you divorce her?" Everybody was asking me so m any questions in the car. "When does it start?" JR Asked me. "Actually where filming right now." I said. Then we finally arrived at the place where iwas suppose to meet my wife. "Good Luck!" The NU'EST Members shout then shut the car door and left. 

 

Jiyeon POV
 
I was in the car with EunJung unnie talking about We Got Married. "Unnie. What kind of questions shouuld i ask him?" I asked. "Birth place. Ideal type, favorite places. I don't know." EunJung Unnie said. Then it was total silence again. Since it's only 2:00 PM we could go to like places that are fun. Then we finally arived at the place where i was going to meet my husband. I hope i wasn't late. I came out of the car and then the car left. I was super nervous and scared i guess. I walked in the building and there was so many guys in that building. Then suddenly i spotted Lee Joon oppa. "Lee Joon Oppa!"  I shouted. Then went towards him. "Oppa what are you doing here?"   I askd him. "I'm actually have my MBLAQ Meeting here so i'm wating till they arrive." Joon said. I said ntohing back and just went away to look for my husband. Then i got a clue card saying "Rookie Group" I was thinking of all the Rookie Groups that debut this year. "B.A.P? EXO?"  I said and then an guy came up to me. I looked up and it was 2PM Wooyoung! "Wooyoung Oppa!" I shouted. "Jiyeon go straight and take a left." Then he went away. I guess he wasn't my We Got Married Partner then. So i follwed his instructions and went to a dead end hallway.   "Oh Jiyeon?"  A voice said i looked back and there was NU'EST Minhyun. "Oh. Minhyun?" I said. I walked towards him. "How long have you waited?" I asked. "About 30 minutes." Minhyun said to me. 30 Minutes? That is long!!!  "Sorry for being so late." I said and then we got out of the building and went to a resturant to talk about ourselfs.
 
Minhyun POV
I waited in the dark hallway for 30 Minutes. I read the mission card and that was the place i was to go to but nobody showed up except for After School Lizzy and Running Man members. Then T-ara Jiyeon walked down the hallway and i knew that she was my wife. We went to the resturant and talked about ourselfs and about our busy lifes and just alot of other stuff. After we went out and went to the water park. It was really sunny so i thought it was a good time to go spalsh water around. I called NU'EST and they came over to the water park and T-ara came to. It was a great time at the water park. Then our first meeting was coming to an end. NU'EST and T-ara gather together "Don't Miss Next Week's Episode!!"  Then our first meeting was done.