Circumstances ...

Forbidden love

    After seeing each other after a long time on that friday both of them were so thrilled about each other but at the same time beyond pessimistic. After all, her brother would never accept them and she knows that, as for he too can't help it. But what was this thing they were hanging on so tightly just to see each other. Destiny ? Random coincides? Nobody can answer that.
It turned out that after that fortunate day, they didn't see each other, for he doesn't know how to do something to see her and can't talk to her because of a precious friendship. Did he really have to choose between his friend and his crush? Love or friendship?
He couldn't care anymore, his heart and head were always battling, he still had to do something. So at his own risks, he decided to create a circumstance where he would see her and make a move.

-Yeobosseyo ? Thunder said.
-Shall we go out now for a drink?
-Arasso. Tell me when you get here.
After a while, Gd got down but purposely forgot his keys.
-Yo.
-Yo, oh wait?
-Weo?
-I can't find my keys.
-Mwo? Weo ? There's no one home ?
-No, they're abroad, they will come tomorrow. Oh god, i really can't find them.
-Kwenchana, you will spend the night at my home.
-Mwo? Ania, it's too inconvenient.
-Don't worry, kunyan gaga.
He felt bad for lying this his best friend this way. He was kind of betraying him but he had to do something.
So he tried to be casual and went clubbing with Thunder.
 
      He didn't really care about their drinks and their friends nor the y girls surrounding them net even those who were hitting on him, he could only think about her.
He still recalls her cute ponytail, her slender frame and her smell, it all makes him crazy. Now that he thinks of her, he feels that all his senses are awakening his lust and desire to at least touch her lips, those oh so red lips that made him want her so bad, he wished so much to hug her waist, her hair, to make love to her till she passes out on his chest and fades to dreamland. He wanted her to be his wife and only his forever.
But his daydreaming was suddenly interrupted when he heard a commotion over a fight. It turned out it was Thunder fighting with someone, he got up fast and couldn't help but be involved too.
When it was over, Thunder drove to his house knowing that Gd' were much more painful.
-Why did you have to push me away? Look at your ing injuries we can't even go to a doctor !!! ...
-I am fine.
Thunder then took his phone.
-uh Dara-ah, where are you? Kure, is there someone home? Look, i am coming with Gd, and we are slightly injured, prepare the aid kit.
He then hung up, leaving his sister all worried, she thought about Gd, about their injuries so she began panicking and running for the aid kit. She didn't know if she had to worry because she will see him or because he is all injured. Still, thanks god no one was home this night, if her parents knew, it would be a mess.


      Once the doorbell rang, she rushed to open the door, only to by their bruised faces.
Her brother looked tired and sleepy whereas Gd looked awfully hurt. She brought Thunder to his bedroom and told him not to worry, since he believed her he quickly slept. She then took Gd to another room and started healing his wounds.
Both were silent till she broke the silence:
-Won't you tell me what happened? she started teary eyed.
-He got in a fight so i had to interfere.
Words couldn't get out of anymore. Afraid she would burst out crying loudly.
She started with the wounds on his fists and hands and had to make him remove his shirt. Little did she know that her touch was making him crazy for her, her soft hands were so valuable to his skin, how he wished he fought more so she can have more wounds to heal, his thoughts got interrupted when she approached his face which was full of bruises.
The distance between them was less than some centimeters and her tears were falling like there was no tomorrow.
He hesitantly took her hand and touched her face with his other hand.
-Don't.
 Her tears still fell evenly.
-I said don't. Don't cry.   He said raising his voice.