First Kiss~

Café Girl + Super Star

 

[Jessica’s POV]

I looked at the ceiling“I wish to meet my prince charming this year” I clapped my hands together, shutting my eyes.

“YAH! HAHA!!” I heard my mother scream, I sighed it’s a new year, yet I’m waking up like every other day “HA DOON HOOON!” I heard her scream again just 5 times louder.

“WHAAAAAT?!!?” I heard my older brother scream back from his room. I heard his door shut so he must be walking downstairs to the café area.

“JESSICA, GET UP!” My cue to go downstairs. I stop by the bathroom first to brush my teeth and fix my hair and change out of my pyjamas before I go downstairs. I saw my brother sitting on the chair, resting his head on the table.

“Stop being lazy! The café is opening in 10 minutes!” She scolded him, hitting him on the head.

“Honey~” My father finally came, holding her shoulders “Don’t be so angry in the morning” He was trying to sound cute, poking her forehead. But that just earned him a glare.

“Why are all of you so lazy! You know the drill wake up early!” She yelled at him “It’s a new year, act more professional!” She added on. Dad made a sad face.

“Aigoo~ We understand” Grandpa Jaesuk sighed, putting down his coffee.

“You’re too strict” Grandpa SukJin pointed at her.

“SORRY WE’RE LATE!!” I heard two girls come into the café, it was my best friends.

“Heey” I hugged them straight away.

My mum glared at them, she considered Tiffany and Sunny part of the family so she treated them the same “Hurry up and clean the tables” She strictly told them.

“YES madam” They both rushed to get a cloth on the counter.

“You’re so mean mum~” HaHa whined like a little kid. I sometimes wonder if he actually is my older brother. She glared at him as per usual.

“We have to be ready for the customers” She replied to him.

“But we barely get any!” He told her, it was actually true. In a day we probably get around 10-20.

“It doesn’t matter” 

“Stop complaining HaHa” I sighed. I the TV.

“KYAAA~ It’s Joongki!” Tiffany squealed happily, looking at the TV before going to a table “He’s so handsome” She dreamily said, completely entranced.

“If only we could get someone famous like him, then we’ll get a lot of lady customers” HaHa was smiling to himself. Then Haha looked at me “So, Sica did you wish for the same wish this year?” he grinned.

I turned around so he couldn’t see my face “N-no!”

I heard him laugh hysterically “YOU DID”

“What’s wrong with my wish” I pouted, turning to face him again.

“It’s stupid! No one would like you” He was being mean to me again.

“Stop being mean to mean oppa” I sadly pouted looking at my dad “Paaaa” I whined.

“HaHa, stop being so mean to your little sister” He walked over to me, hugging me.

“Yeah” I poked my tongue out to him.

[Joongki’s POV]

It’s my cousin’s birthday today IU and I haven’t got her anything yet :/

I put on my disguise before going out, a cap and sunnies. Well she likes cute things, I only go to the side stores because if I went into the mall I would be flooded with a lot of fan-girls. I find a teddy-bear which looked cute, next to the store was a flower store. I bought her a bouquet of roses.

[No One’s POV]

 “Doesn’t that guy look familiar” A reporter was saying to himself, looking at Joongki who was buying a bouquet of roses. His eyes widen finally realizing who it was “SONG JOONGKI!” He screamed “Why is he buying a bouquet of roses though and a teddy bear? Is he going to confess to someone?” He was asking himself “Well I have to follow him” His eyes were locked on the target.

--

“Jessica, buy more eggs!”  Jihyo told Jessica, after seeing they only had 2 eggs left.

Jessica didn’t mind “Okay” She casually replied, she grabbed the money for her mum’s purse and left.  Jessica walked over to the super market and bought 5 carts of eggs. Jessica was thinking about what her brother was saying to her, frowning at the thought “I’ll get a boyfriend this year!” She told herself.

--

Joongki realized that the 3 paparazzi were following him “oh no” He mumbled, he quickly ran away.

“After him” He could hear the reporters saying. Luckily JoongKi was a pretty fast runner, but not fast enough to be out of the paparazzi sight. He turned the corner and bumped into a petite, brunette girl. She lost her balance and was about to fall until he grabbed her arm and pulled her back, which cause him to fall on the ground and her lips clashing into his. They stared awkwardly at each other first. Joongki was frozen due to shock and so was Jessica… -click click click- he heard the cameras he turned his head to the right and then he felt a lips on his cheek –click click click- he heard it again, Joongki quickly stood up, picking up Jessica.

“Hey! How could you kiss me!” She slapped him.

“I’m so sorry, sorry, sorry” His eyes were on the reporter. He didn’t know he dropped bouquet of roses and when the reporters got closer he ran away.

Jessica looked on the ground and picked up the roses. She couldn’t help but smell the roses, when the reporters looked back it looked like the roses were meant for her “Hey, could that be his girlfriend?” He said to himself, running back to Jessica “Hey, what’s your relationship with Song Joongki” He asked Jessica. Jessica’s eyes widen and cheeks reddened after hearing ‘Song JoongKi’ she started to looked embarrassed.

“I have n-no relationship with him!” She told the reporter, then the other two reporters were with Jessica.

“Don’t lie, tell us the truth”

Joongki who was running away, looked back and saw Jessica getting harassed by the reporters, he ran back to her and grabbed her wrist “Leave her alone” He pushed the reporters away, pulling Jessica closer to him. Jessica looked at his face and it really Joongki.

“Eh?”

“Come on” He started to drag her like a dog, he started running no letting go of Jessica.

The reporters continued to chase then until Joongki reached his car and drove off.

--

“What’s taking Jessica so long?” Jihyo asked herself, waiting for her daughter “We have no more eggs now” She frowned and their egg-omelettes were pretty popular “HaHa!” She called her son “Hurry up and buy eggs” She told him.

“Bu—“

“NOW!” She screamed.

“Fine”

--

“Yah! Why’d you kiss me?!” Jessica couldn’t get over the kiss, she was in Joongki’s car.

“It was an accident…OKAY!” Joongki was getting annoyed with that question, he stopped at a random place since there was nobody.

“B-b-but it was my first” She frowned, getting out of the car. Joongki got out of the car as well.

“Eh?! Where are my eggs?” Jessica screamed “Aigoo~ Mum’s going to be angry at me” She pouted sadly, sitting down on the nearest bench.

Joongki looked at her weirdly and sat next to her “anyway---“–oh, oh, oh, oh- Jessica’s mobile rang.

“JESSICA!” She heard her best friend Tiffany.

“Yeah?”

“WHERE ARE YOU?! You’re mum’s angry and it’s scary” She was sounding like a kid.

“Yah, give me the phone” She heard her brother and Tiffany arguing over the phone “Yah, Sica!” It was her brother’s voice “Where the hell are you? Mum’s venting out all her anger out on me!!” He was sounding annoyed.

“I-I’m….” Could she tell them she was with Korea’s no.1 Song Joongki, she looked at Joongki nervously, but he looked away from her “It’s stupid! No one would like you” His voice went through her mind..

“I’m with….MY BOYFRIEND!” She screamed at HaHa.

“B-b-boyfriend?!” Joongki realized she was talking about him “Yah----“ Jessica quickly covered his mouth with her free hand.

“Yeah, I’m staying the night at his! Tell mum, dad, Tiffany, Sunny and grandpas that! OKAY BYE BYE!!!!” She quickly hung up. Jessica looked at Joongki and he didn’t look happy….

 

-------------------

 

sorry it took a while, busy with school "^^ 

I wish I could make this more interesting ><

I'm not good at describing xD