The storm begins

Love With The Capital Sin

Jiyong sat down in the couch after a round of pacing around the room in frustration and worry. "Where the hell could she be?" He groaned and gazed at the window.

Top rolled his eyes and grabbed another piece of chip from the bag, stuffing it in his mouth. He had a Wii remote in his hand, playing tennis with Seungri.

"She'll be alright. I promise." Daesung came over and patted his leader's shoulders in reassurance.

All of a sudden, the doorbell rang.

Everybody froze at once and their eyes immediately moved to look at Jiyong.

He was already by the door as fast as lightning, flinging it open with a bang as it crashed against the wall.

Jiyong's eyes rounded in surprise.

His sister, Jinri was in Taeyang's arms all bloody and unconscious. He stepped in quietly and without a word, he headed to her room to place her down in her bed.

Daesung's face fell. *W-What on earth?* He attempted to say as the words got caught in his throat.

Jiyong's eyes flared up red as the image of his lover and sister being injured were playing over and over again in his head.

He breathed in deeply and squeezed his temples in frustration before grabbing the door, slamming it closed.

He walked in the room, feeling his heart skip a beat as he saw Jinri in the wounded state. The words immediately appeared in his head. *Oh god, I would gladly take those wounds...it's all my fault...it's all my fault! Why didn't I watch over her?!* He punched the door of her room feeling a migraine approaching.

Taeyang laid Jinri down on the bed then gently pushed the covers over her before stepping out of the room, sadly gazing at Jiyong, giving him a quick pat on the shoulder before leaving to wash the blood off his arms in the bathroom.

Daesung looked at her wounds again and without a second glance, he rushed out of the room to grab a first aid kit and some water to clean her injuries.

Jiyong lowered his head, feeling hurt all over. Although he wasn't the one hurt, he felt as if he was the one who was laying on the bed unconscious.

Top stayed in the living room. Like himself, he didn't give a world about anything. It was injuries that Jinri had. He's been through worse.

Seungri just stayed quiet next to Top as he rubbed his arms, feeling a chill go down his back from thinking about all the possibilities of what might've happened to Jinri.

But, the answer was clear. It was the angels. They're coming.

-----

Pretty good for the first chapter right? :]

I tried haha. Criticism is acceptable. ^~^

I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WHICH WILL BE CHAPTER 3 OF MINE WILL BE LONGER. >O<