Leaving to live MY life!

I thought you are the ONE!!!

I quickly packed my things such as my clothes, shoes and other stuff i need and scanned the room for one last time before i quietly tiptoed outside, and left the handwritten letter on the coffee table where my parents will be sure to notice of. i know its going to break their heart but what can i do about it, i don't want to be a engineer, which i am majoring in.

i quitley opened and closed the main door, trying to not make any noise, it was 1 A.M. I dragged my suitcase into the lift, and pressed the 1st floor and went into the wating cab.

"uncle, take me to the Changi Airport, as soon as possible", i told the uncle. He eyed me suspiciopusly. Well he cannot stop me from running away to live my own life, come on i am 21, which like legal to do anything i want and even my parents got nothing to say about it.

he quickly drove me to the airport, i am still thinking is this what i really want?... for a second i wanted to go back home and live the everyday life that my dad had planned for me... but then it hit me, then i wouldn't be living MY life, it would be HIS life.

I quickly erased all the second thoughts that are piling up in my brain. i told my self *Its going to be fine*

I reached the airport, and saw the time it was about 2O'Clock, my palne takes off at 3, i quickly paid the cab, and ran to the counter to check in, there were not many people, well it was not holidays so no one would be going for a holidat to there yet. i quickly checked in and went in to for immgration checking,  i turned back and took one last look before i land in KOREA!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter :)

Please comment and subscribe (its my first fanfic) :D

The next chapter is still going to be about the characters life how she is going to settle in Korea, and a slight suprise if you didnt realise what she is going to become ;)