Asking Her Out?

Not As Sweet As You || [[...WooU Oneshot...]]

Jang Woo Young

Here he is, the king of the school, Seoul Academy. Now waiting for his best buddies, named 2PM. Junho, Junsu, Chansung, Taecyeon and Nichkhun haven’t arrive yet. Do you think if Wooyoung and his friends are bad boys like the other Kingkas? Yes maybe they are, and Wooyoung too. Wooyoung is known as the smartest boy in this school but with cold-hearted, a bit arrogant and his player side makes him very popular at school even in other schools. But if you know him better you can find his true self. He’s so childish, stubborn and easy to get jealous. He just acts being cool and arrogant because he wants to.

“Hey Wooyoung! We’re here!!!” Junho shouted out of nowhere and followed by Junsu behind him

“Where’s the others?” he asked

“Emh… There!” Junho pointed at Taecyeon, Chansung and Nichkhun. Nichkhun smiled like an angel and Wooyoung replied it with his smile too. “Let’s get it! We’re almost late!” Wooyoung shouted at them. “How diligent…” Junho mumbled. “Yeah, good boy” Junsu added. “Of course he is…” Taecyeon whispered. Wooyoung just rolled his eyes and went to their class quickly. He doesn’t want to marked as a bad boy by his teachers. Yeah, all of teachers here love him.

“Annyeong oppa…” “Oppa, you’re here!” “Aw, Wooyoung oppa already arrived!”

They can hear the girls shouted like crazy. Yeah, they’re his fan girls. Wooyoung just smiled to them and walked faster. Annoying. Because he walked too fast, he bumped into someone. He looked at that person and he found… ‘It’s her… Lee Ji Eun!’ he thought. His heart was thumping faster than usual. His heart was beating faster for her. He didn’t know what to do. ‘This is awkward’ he thought. Then he cleared his throat. When he looked surround him, he realized if he messed up with her candies and lollipops. He stood up quickly and helped her to pick up the candies and lollipops. “I’m sorry…” Wooyoung said. “That’s okay, Wooyoung-sshi” she smiled. Her smile makes him melt. ‘Why are you so cute?’ he said in his mind. Then he smiled back and passed her. Where are his friends anyway? Oh, they already reached the class.

When he sat on his seat…

“Our Wooyoung is blushing” he heard Junho voice from behind that made Wooyoung looked at him with a killer glare

“He bumped into his princess just now” Taecyeon teased

“My little boy is growing up” Junsu added and patted his head

“Yah shut up you, Grandpa!” Wooyoung stuck his tongue out and got hit from Junsu

“Just admit it Wooyoung” Nichkhun smiled. Wooyoung can’t believe if Nichkhun too.

“But hyung--“ when he was about to protest, someone called Nichkhun

“Wait! I want to meet my beloved Victoria. Bye!” he grinned and left them

“So, how is it?” Chansung asked while ate his banana

“What?” Wooyoung asked coldly

“Your meeting with Jieun” Chansung replied innocently

“Shut up monkey!” Wooyoung looked back to the in front and ignored his silly friends. Ah, Junho stopped teasing him because he wanted to flirt with girls. You can see Jiyeon from a far staring at Junho and other girls jealously. But she can’t be jealous because he isn’t his boy friend. She just looked away and walked to find IU because the bell almost rings. Junsu and Lizzy talked happily, Taecyeon and Suzy were doing their lovey dovey like kissing, hugging and Taecyeon’s hand was under her skirt. Ok, skip this part. Chansung? He ate his banana happily, ignore the world till UEE came and talked to him. He became nervous. Yeah, UEE is his crush. Okay, they have their own life and left Wooyoung here. Thinking of his Jieun and Mr. Kim interrupt him by his arrival in the class. Wooyoung back to his normal self and focused for the lesson.

 

When it was about the break time, Mr. Kim said, “Okay class, I want to give you a project” then they all sighed and looked at Mr. Kim lazily

“So, you will be in pair” Mr. Kim said. Wooyoung wasn’t worry at all because he knew if Junho or Nichkhun will paired up with him. But, Mr. Kim got his attention

“Boy and girl in a group” he continued. Many girls approached Wooyoung and wanted him to be their couple.

“I’m the one who settle these all” Mr. Kim continued and Wooyoung’s fans back to their seat and sighed heavily

“Kim Jae Joong and Jung Jessica, Choi Siwon and Hwang Stephanie(a/n: I dun really like Sifany actually ._.), Lee Teuk and Kim Taeyeon, Jung Yong Hwa and Seo Joo Hyun, Lee Junho and Park Ji Yeon, Lee Jin Ki and Park Sun Young(Luna), Choi Minho and Jung Krystal, Lee Tae Min and Choi Jin Ri(Sulli), Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul and Song Victoria, Jang Woo Young and Lee Ji Eun, Hwang Chan Sung and Kim Yu Jin, Lee Hyo Rin and Park Seo Joon, Kim Jong Woon(Yesung) and Choi Soo Young, Kim Jun Su and Park Soo Young(Lizzy), Ok Taec Yeon and Bae Su Ji”

“Mmh, Kim Myung Soo, you left alone, I’ll add you to Junho+Jiyeon group” Myungsoo nodded and Junho started to mumble. Jiyeon just smiled at Mr. Kim decision.

‘Me… And Jieun?” Wooyoung asked himself

“The girls, take one paper for you and do these all” Mr. Kim said and gave the paper to the girls one by one. Oh, that’s the project.

 

Wooyoung POV

Why? Why me and her? It’s not like I don’t want her to be my partner, but, I can’t focus if she’s there with me. I approached Jieun bravely to talk about the project.

“Um, Wooyoung-sshi… What’s up?” she smiled sweetly

“Ah, you’re my partner right?” I asked

“Ne…”

“So, when we will make that project?” I asked her again

“Emh, what about after school?” she suggested

“I have to go with my friends” I answered and lowered my head

“That’s okay…But tomorrow is Saturday, we aren’t going to school tomorrow

“Is it okay if we go to school a café near here at 9?” I suggested. Emh, maybe, this is like I’m asking her for a date

“Sure… Why not?” she giggled

“Ah ne….” I giggled too

“I want to go cafeteria with Jiyeon and Luna now, bye Wooyoung-sshi” she smiled. But she walked away, I shouted, “Call me oppa” she looked at me and smiled. I replied her smiled and then she left.

 

 

Saturday, June 23 2012 || 08.30 a.m.

‘Where is she?’ I looked at my watch again “This is still 08.30???! Ah!” I messed my hair a little bit. Then I heard footsteps came closer. Ah! Here she is!

W-Wow… She looked so damn pretty…

“Annyeonghaseyo” she bowed

“No need to be formal Jieun…” I smiled and she sat in front of me

“Should we order first?” I asked

“Sure” she smiled. Then I called the waiter and he took his note book and pen

“What do you want to eat?” I asked her

“Um, do you have caramel cookies?” she asked the waiter and the waiter nodded

“I want caramel cookies and strawberry milk” Jieun smiled

“What about you, sir?”

“I want caramel cookies too and chocolate milk” I replied and he nodded and left to the kitchen

“You look so pretty today” I muttered

“Eh?”

“Aniya… It doesn’t mean you don’t look pretty the other days” I said

“G-Gomawo…” she stuttered a bit

“So, where’s the paper that Mr. Kim gave yesterday?” I asked

“Ah that’s right” she looked for her bag and took the paper and showed me

“Um…. This is easy…” I mumbled

“Of course… That’s because you’re smart” she smiled. I blushed.

“Thank you”

“You’re different” she said with a low voice

“What’s the different?” I asked

“I thought you’re cool and arrogant, yeah, since I’m not that close to you. But the fact is you’re so shy…” she chuckled

“That’s right. Don’t ever look something just from the cover” I smiled

“Neh…”

Then the waiter came with our meals

“Here you go… The meals and the bills” when she was about to pay it, I stopped her. “Let me pay them” I smiled and handed the money to the waiter. The waiter left and she said “Gomawo” to me.

I ate those cookies. Wow, these are really good. I just ever eat cookies and lollipop when I was 5. And the chocolate milk… This one is so good. No wonder why she likes them so much.

When we finished our food…

“Let’s complete this” she smiled and I replied her with my warm smile too

We do the project till 11.05 a.m.

“Thanks for your hard work, Wooyoung-sshi” she smiled

“You’re too formal. And, just call me oppa, if you don’t mind”

“Oh okay, Wooyoung-oppa… I’ll go now… See you soon” when she got up, I grabbed her wrist

“Are you free today?” I asked her, bitted my lower lips

“Um, yes. Why?” she asked

“Do… Do you want to go to the amusement park with me?”

“Ah let see… Sure, why not?” she chuckled again. I smiled brightly and I took her to the amusement park. We brought two tickets. We rode roller coaster, Ferris Wheels and many more. We also brought lollipops together. How sweet this day is…

 

“I have to go now… This is getting late” she said

“Let me walk you home”

“It’s okay… I can go by myself” she smiled

“Please? I can’t let a girl walk alone in this late of night” I said to her

“Well, thank you” she agreed and we walked together headed to her house

“This is my house”

“Ah okay… You go in first”

“Thanks for today. I had so much fun” she smiled and entered her house

“See you soon!” I shouted and she nodded

I walked home happily

“I will get your heart soon… Jieun-ah” I smiled and back to home

 

~To be continued~

 

So how is it? Do you like it? Actually, I just wanna make it as a oneshot with 1 chap >,< but I can't!

Omo! Okay, hope you like this update <3

 

 

Follow me: @mee_l1