OneShot

sleeping next to me

 

Youngbae's POV:


Before Big Bang starts to comeback and all my schedules for my SOLAR Album has ended, I moved back into the Big Bang dorm.

 All the others from Big Bang were already there and welcomed me happily.

When everybody was in the livingroom we talked about the comeback.

Everybody were really happily about a comeback and so we talked alot but after a while I have to place my things in my room.

I went into my room which I shared with Daesung and packed my things out.

After a while Daesung walks into the room.

Hyung, I will move into Seunghyun hyungs room. Is this okay for you?“ He asks me.
No, it's okay for me just move into his room. And you are now with Seunghyun togeather?“ I ask him back.
Yes, I confessed to him and he confessed too.“ Daesung happily replied and smiling at me.
And Hyung! Now it is your turn to take JiYong.“ I looked at him in shock.

Why would I do this? Who said something about it?“ I ask him.

I can see it in your eyes and Seughyun, too. You looked at him how you looked at him in the first place.“ He replies and smiled at me.
Ji Yong look the same way at you, when you look at him. So take your chance!“
But he's my best friend!“ I replied and didn't know what to do.
And?“ He asks back and turned around and went out of my room.

When he was away I packed my things out, till I finished this.
Then I looked at my clock.
It was already 10pm and I must going under my shower, before I went to bed.
So I walked into the shower.

Then I take on new pants and move into my bed.
I turned off the light and tried to sleep, but I failed.


After 2 hours I wanted to stand up and going into the kitchen, but I stopped.
Somebody opens my door and comes in.

Bae~? Are you awake?“ I heard a really well known voice.

Ji, what are you doing here? I thought you all went to sleep?“ I ask him and moved closer to him.
Bae, I'm sorry but I can't sleep in my room. Seungri snores so loudly that I can not sleep. And then I saw your light on...could I sleep in your room, only for this night? Please?” Ji Yong asks and showing me some puppy eyes.

Sure you can! I even can't sleep. You can sleep in my bed.“ I replied and smiled at him.
And what's with you? You need some rest, too. So come.“ Ji Yong says and went into my bed.

I sigh and moves beside Ji Yong.
Then I put a blanket over him and myself.

Have a good night.“ I wished him.
You too, and thank you soo much.“ He replies.
I turned off the light and tried to sleep.

But it didn't help, because now Ji Yong is beside me.
After 6 minutes Ji Yong moves in my bed to my side and snuggled lightly at me.
I was a little bit in shock and looked at him.
His eyes are closed and I heard him breathing.

So I thought he was already asleep.
After a few seconds, I gently took my arms around him, just to make it comfortable for him.

Bae? You are awake?“ I heard him asking.
He didn't tried to getting out of my embrace he just lied there and looking at me.

Yes..“
Oh...and why don't you sleep?“
I can't fall asleep and why are you still awake?“
The same problem like you.“ He replied.

Nobody says something for more then 5 minutes, till Ji Yong breaks the silent.

Where is Daesung? Why don't he sleeps here?“ He asks.
Daesung wanted to sleep in Seunghyun's room and so he sleeps there.“
Why? Are they togeather now?“ He asks unbelieved.
Yes, they are now togeather. They confessed at each other..“ I replied and looked at him.
Okay, let's try to sleep again.“ Jiyoung says and gets out of my embrace.
I nod and we turned our backs at each other.
Silence comes over us again.

Bae?“ I heard Jiyoung
Yeah?“ I replied.
Do you missed me?“ He asks out of nowhere.

I don't know how to answer so it takes a little bit for me to answer.
I don't know, what do you mean? I missed you all, and sometimes you were by my side soo...“ I replied and waiting for a reply.

Yes, you're right but I mean If you miss the time living in the same room with me? And lying next to me like this?“ He replies and turns around to see me.

Sure, I do! But why do you ask something like that?“ Then I looked at him.
I only wanted to know this...“ He replied and smiles a little bit.
Okay, I will go to sleep again!“ He says and turns around.

I looked at his back.

Ji, just tell me why do you ask such questions. I know there is something you don't want to talk about.“ I say and waiting for his answer.

It's really nothing!“ He replys quickly and trying to play that he sleeps.
I know you don't sleep, Ji! I know you for over 11 years, now... So answer my question!“ I say and moved closer to him.
But he still tried to sleep and not to answer my question.

And so I leaned slowly over him and looked at his face.
Then I see his eyes as he pinched them together and just tried not to look at me.
I leaned further down to him, but he still don't look at me.
Because of this was only one thought in my mind to get his attention.

I kissed him on the cheek and I totally gets his attention.

He looked at me in shock and was speechless.
But after some seconds he found his voice again.

Bae, why did you do this?“ He asks.
I wanted your attention and you should answer my question.“ I replied and looking at him.
But, I don't want to answer the question.“
Ji, talk to me. I will not kill you!“
No! I will not tell you about that! I don't want to loose my best friend!“ He harshly says and looked away from me.
Ji, look at me. Why would you loose me? I would never quit our friendship! Really! Just tell me your problem, I will understand this.“ I say to him.

He takes some quick looks at me before he starts to talk about it.

But please promise you would not go ballistic, okay?“
Yes, I promise.“ I say and still looked at him.

He sighs and took a deep breath.
Then he looked at me a little anxious, beside he tells me his problem.

 

 

Bae, I'm afraid to say it to you, but I will say it. Did you ever ask you why I'm so happy around you? Now I will answer you the question. For more than 5 years I have a crush on you and till now I didn't say a word to other humans about that.“ He tells me and looked at me in the end.

I smiled half at him and placed my lips softly on his.
He doesn't flinch away from me, he just replied shyly my kiss.

Then I tried soflty to get into his mouth, he opens slowly his mouth and take his arms around my neck.
My tongue tried to find his and starts to move softly around her.
After a while they played and danced with each other till we were breathless.
I solve the kiss and looked at him.
You know what? I love you, too.“ I say to him and smiled at him.

He smiles back at me and snuggled at me.
I took my arms around his body and kiss him softly.
So now we can try to sleep again, okay?“ I ask and he nods.

We closed our eyes and fell really fast asleep.

~ ~ ~

When I woke up, Jiyoung was still next to me and sleeping.
I looked at him and smiled.

It was already 10am but I let him sleep.
He needed to sleep 1 hour till he woke up.

All the time I was watching his sleep and every movement he makes when he sleeps.

But then he wakes up.

Morning.“ I whispered to him and placing a soft kiss on his lips.
Morning.“ He replies and smiled at me.
How was your sleep?“ I ask him.
Really cozy and I slept really deep.“
Sounds good.“ I say and giving him more soft kisses.

Bae, if Daesung sleeps in Seunghyun's room, could I sleep in your room?“ He asks me later.
Don't know...I would be really happy when you sleep beside me. So let just ask Daesung and Seunghyun about that.“ I replied and went to them.

Sure, you can move into my and Youngbae's room, I will live in Seunghyun's room.“ Daesung smilingly says and walking to his Boyfriend.

Look he totally agreed, honey.“ I say and looking happily at Jiyoung.
He nods and hugged me softly.
I smiled at this and take my arms around him.
Let's move into my room, we have to do something.“ I say and took his hands and leading him into my room.


~ ~ The End ~ ~

 

Did you like it? I hope so :)