I'm not telling

Tomboy plus Ninja equals Love?

"How did you know I was Chinese?" Hankyung asked her.

"I watch a lot of Chinese dramas and movies, historical with action ones to be specific, so I could just tell." Hyunjung replied.
 
"I see. Well, Nice to meet you too."
 
"Alright, let's go inside." Sungmin said. The three of them headed inside the orphanage to be greeted by 22 guys.
 
"Hyungjung! Welcome back!" The guys shouted.
 
Oh who's this, Sungmin?" Kyuhyun asked.
 
"This is Hankyung, a friend of mine from martial arts school."
 
"Oh welcome!" The guys exclaimed. They individually introduced themselves and it seemed that Hankyung was able to hit it off well with Heechul and Siwon. The three of them got along quickly.
 
"I sense a great friendship about to happen!" Leeteuk said as he witnessed the three of them conversing.
 
"Hankyung is hilarious!" Heechul kept laughing and laughing about his accent or something.
 
"Yeah, he's nice too. He said he'll make us dinner today." Siwon stated.
 
"Yep. Beijing fried rice." Hankyung said.
 
"Oh... I'd like to try some then." Hyunjung claimed.
 
Sungmin smiled and thought to himself, *I wonder when they'll realize he's not such a good guy after all. That's he's an assassin and he would murder us if he was told to.*
 
"What are you smiling about Oppa?" Hyunjung asked him.
 
"It's nothing really. I just remembered something funny that happened with Hankyung earlier." Sungmin replied.
 
"Oh, what happened?" She was curious about Hankyung.
 
"Not telling!" Sungmin ran off and went to talk to Kyuhyun.
 
Hyunjung just thought he was on his man period and left to the kitchen wanting to help Hankyung out. She felt that he was really manly and she couldn't help but think he was handsome also.
 
*That's weird. I'm only like this when I'm watching Bruce Lee or Jet Li or something. Why am I like this now? Is it only because he's Chinese and knows martial arts? Or is there something more to it?* She thought as she looked at him frying the rice.
 
"Do you need any help?" Hyunjung inquired. 
 
"No, but thank you for asking." He was being quite formal.
 
"I'm the same age as Sungmin so just talk to me like you do to him." Hyunjung said bluntly.
 
"Oh alright. I will. Hyunjung-ah right?"
 
"That's fine. Can I call you Hankyung Ge? My Chinese drama/fighting movies are starting to get to me hehe." (Ge = Oppa)
 
"Sure. If you want, maybe I can give you some tips on martial arts."
 
"Chincha? (Really?) That's awesome. Though I do know how to fight."
 
"I figured that since you used to live with 23 guys. Sungmin told me about you."
 
"Oh what does he say?"
 
"Just how much of a tomboy you are and that you should switch genders with Key since the two of you are similar." Hankyung murmured, honestly.
 
"Yah! What are you telling him, Sungmin?" Key asked his Hyung, over hearing their conversation.
 
"Yeah Sungmin, just what are you saying to him? Go beat him up for me Key!" Hyunjung told him.
 
" I'll try!" They ran off upstairs and fooled around.
 
"But to tell you the truth, I don't think you should."
 
"Chincha? What do you think then?"
 
"I think you're fine the way you are, you're very pretty." Hankyung smiled. Hyunjung blushed for the first time and the guys were able to witness it.

"Omo, Noona's finally acting like a girl for once!" Yoseob exclaimed.

"Wow. She can actually be cute." Jonghyun said to the other guys and they agreed.
 
"Yah, you guys shut the hell up!" Hyunjung yelled at them, feeling embarrassed.
 
"Thanks for saying that. I think you're handsome too." Hyunjung beamed. The two of them continued to flirt and the guys were disgusted. They decided to play games.
 
"Let's continue to play Mario Kart!" Dongwoon shouted.
 
"Yah! We've been playing that for 2 years and you still at it. What's the point of playing?" Kikwang asked.
 
"I'm not giving up!" Dongwoon stubbornly declared.
 
"Alright. It's time to beat him again, right guys?" Kyuhyun asked.
 
Minho and Eunhyuk nodded. They were all gamers. The other guys just sighed. But they would rather watch Dongwoon lose again than see Hyunjung flirt with Hankyung.
 
"Seriously. The nerve of her flirting with an older man." Yesung sighed.
 
"It's obvious they like each other." Onew said.
 
"Ewwwww." Junhyung and Doojoon made disgusted faces.
 
"You guys are just saying that because you haven't liked anyone yet." Leeteuk sighed.
 
"That means you did then?" Hyunseung asked.
 
"You have a girlfriend?" Taemin inquired.
 
"Who is it?" Ryeowook questioned.
 
When did you meet her? Was it at college?" Kangin also inquired.
 
"Enough! Jeez, you guys are so annoying. Yes, I like a girl in college, but it's only one-sided. Her name is.... never mind, I'm not telling." He ran upstairs all red faced.
 
"First Sungmin and now Leeteuk? What's the matter with those two?" Hyunjung said as she gave the dishes to everyone. She and Hankyung held all 25 dishes.
 
"You three! Key, Sungmin, and Leeteuk! Come down to eat!" Hyunjung shouted.
 
"They came downstairs at the speed of lightning.
 
"This looks good." Kibum murmured.
 
"And tastes good too!' Shindong said eating before the others did.
 
"Now let's eat!" Donghae said and they dug in as they always did.
 
After Hankyung finished eating, he went outside to look at the stars.
 
"So Hankyung, who are you supposed to kill?" Sungmin asked. Although Sungmin said he was a friend from martial arts school, it was a lie. Hankyung was a martial arts master and Sungmin didn't go to martial arts school. He was taught by Hankyung himself. 
 
" I'm not telling. But I'll give you a clue. His nickname is No mercy."
 
"This will be interesting." Sungmin smirked, realizing that the next person who was going to die was going to get no mercy. Kind of ironic.
 
You're probably wondering how was Sungmin able to meet Hankyung. You'll have to find out yourself in the next chapter. hehehe