Confrontation

My Bodyguard

I'm so sorry guys! I haven't been able to update! Here's your chappie guys;

 

Since not everyone could fit in the car, you, Min Ah, Dongwoo and Myungsoo went on one car, while the rest went on another car that Min Ah’s father sent to travel.

As soon as both cars arrived at the school, Myungsoo and Dongwoo got out of the car first. As they got down, every single girl swooned and gasped.

Swiftly, Dongwoo turned around and opened the door for Min Ah’s side, while Myungsoo opened yours.

*Why does this feel like movies, where the boys open the door for the girls?* You and Min Ah thought.

You both got down from the car, and everyone whispered.

“Whoa, who’s those guys?” one girl whispered.

“Don’t you know? The one opening the door is Myungsoo, that bodyguard,” The other girl squealed.

“REALLY?! OMO, HE’S SO CUTEE! Those girls are so lucky!” the girl gasped.

The other car arrived after yours. And all at once, the door flew opened, and the five boys got out of in sync, earning double the amount of gasps.

As quick as a flash, the boys went behind you and Min Ah, forming a v-shape.

Everyone squealed, while you and Min Ah waited for the attacks of the girls to go to the boys.  

You both awkwardly ducked.

*Why do they like these boys so much?!* Min Ah thought.

While the girls were all gasping and fanning themselves around the boys, you and Min Ah decided to escape again.

The boys saw the both of you escape, and tried to go after you, but were held back by the crowd of the girls.

“AWWWW! You’re so cute! AHHHH, we love you!” A girl exclaimed.

*Ohh god, here we go again, * the boys all thought and rolled their eyes.

“Guys, we need to go to them, “Sunggyu shouted and pointed to the both of you while struggling through the crowd.

You and Min Ah secretly watched behind the tree, as you both giggled.

“Okay, we all know what to do right now right?” Myungsoo winked, earning more squeals from the girls as they thought he winked at him.

“Awww, here too? Man this is embarrassing,” Dongwoo said still struggling.

“Do we have a choice?” Myungsoo asked. Dongwoo didn’t say anything.

“One, two three, go!” Myungsoo said. As soon as he said go, all boys a pose, which made everyone gasp to themselves.

 As soon as this happened, the boys all ran away quickly, as they pushed through as quick as a flash to where you both were.

All the girls were left dumbfounded and searched for them going in every corner.

“Ohh shoot! Their coming! Min Ah run! “You shouted while running.

“Wait... stop!” Min Ah yelled.

“What is it?!” you said panting

“I’ve got a plan, follow me,” Min Ah said while grabbing your hand and running once again.

You both entered the corridor of the school, and everyone were looking at the both of you weirdly.

“Why are they running?” Some boys asked.

You both reached the music room. Inside, were BEAST.

“Omo, why hadn’t I thought of them?” you asked yourself.

Min Ah rolled her eyes and dragged you with her into the music room.

Everyone sat up alarmed

“Yo, wassup?” Yoseob asked.

“Don’t do that, it doesn’t suit you, “ Min Ah pointed. Yoseob pouted and shrugged.

You rolled your eyes,” Guys, we have a bigger problem. First it was one guy and now its 6 more!”

“What do you mean?” Kikwang asked

“Myungsoo brought his friends, and now their guarding me too! Looks like they won’t leave us alone in the toilet as well!” You explained

“WHAT?!” Junhyung shrieked. Everyone looked towards him.

“-Coughs- I mean WHY WOULD HE BRING MORE , WHEN THIS BASTARD IS LIKE AJDSKLAJDA,” Junhyung shouted.

Min Ah sighed, “I don’t know, our dads said that it’s better for our protection,”

“Some protection that is,” Doojoon stated while rolling his eyes.

“I know right, tell me about it! If I could strangle them I would, but argg!”

“Guys, let’s go ,one on one,” Dongwoon pumped his fists.

“Do we have too, I mean that one guy is already scary, do we need to?” Yoseob pouted.

“Lets go, there’s nothing to do anyways,” Hyunseung boredly said.

“Then lets kick their-oww,” Yoseob started before he tripped on the chair in front of him.

Hyunseung and Dongwoon rolled their eyes and headed off with the others.

“Guys wait for me!” Yoseob yelled.

 

-Meanwhile where infinite was at-

“Where the hell are they? What if they got caught? What if they got kidnapped?” Sungjong whined.

“They're both the same thing,” Sunggyu hit him across the head.

“Lets see in the music room,” Myungsoo suggested. Everyone followed him.

The girls who were in the classrooms, went up to the window and gasped and pouted at how cute they all were. Too bad they were bodyguards.

Just as you, Min Ah and beast came out of the room, Infinite (As they were called at the school then) stood there.

You and Min Ah hid behind Beast, who also made a V-shape.

All of the boys glared at each other…