Busan trip

My Bodyguard

 

-In Busan, where Myungsoo and you are visiting-

The journey wasn’t long, and soon you and Myungsoo arrived at the fish factory that your dad owned.  

The both of you entered through the entrance and made your way to your father’s office. You knocked on the door.

“Come in, “a husky voice of your dad called. You both went inside the office.

“Appa!” you ran and hugged him.

“Aigoo how’s my daughter?” your father pinched your cheeks.

“Ah Myungsoo ah, how have you been?” Your father asked. Myungsoo bowed.

“I’m alright, there have currently been no threats against -----, and my friends have been keeping watch as well.” Myungsoo informed.

“Actually I wanted to talk to you about that,” Your father said. “------ your mother is at home so you can visit later, for now take a look around, it’s been ages since you came here.”

You bowed your head and walked out the room. You looked around, and everyone was busy doing their job. You walked over to old woman who was carrying the fishes in a bucket.

“Ahjumma, please give it here, I’ll take it, “you reached out.

“You can’t be- Ohh, Agassi, this is no problem, please sit aside,” the old lady bowed

“Ani, it’s okay, give it to me, and please just respect me as a worker like you, this is something i've done always” you smiled while taking the basket from her.

“But how can we-,” the lady began, before you strode away to give the bucket to the other side.

-BACK IN THE ROOM-

“Myungsoo ah, come and sit down. You can drink right?” You father asked as he reached for the alcohol.

“Ani, I get red in the face if I drink some sir, you can drink, I’ll pour it for you,” Myungsoo kindly retorted.

“Araso,” your father came over to the table.

“I’ve reached information that ---- and Min Ah are not safe. The reason being, one of my men have caught a person sneaking up on the three of you.” You father explained.

“Is the person caught?” Myungsoo asked

“No, he escaped, but it’s clear that he was one of Mul Han’s men,” your father replied

“How did you know that he was one of his men?”

“While one of my men was attacking him, he saw the symbol of Mul Han’s name. Apparently he had come to spy on the three of you, to get a right time to attack --- and Min Ah. “Your father explained.

“I know what you mean sir, don’t worry, my friends are here-“Myungsoo began.

“That’s why, I want them to attend school as well. I know that you’ll do a good job in school, however my heart does not feel at ease,”

“Deh, I understand.”

“Ah, and one thing,” you father started. “Those watches that I gave you to give to ---- and Min Ah, tell them to put them on, I know you might have thought they weren’t important, but in this situation I think it’s needed.”

“Okay,” Myungsoo bowed and left. He searched for you and saw you holding a bucket. *What is she doing?*

Myungsoo tilted his head and realised that you were carrying the fish over to the other side. *Hmm, so she has a side of this? Wow, I never knew she would help her employers*

A man, who had been on break, came over. He noticed that Myungsoo was looking at you.

“You’re the bodyguard right?” the man asked as he chewed on his bread.

“Yes,” Myungsoo answered.

“Ah, so you’re protecting miss? Please make sure she is safe. Every time she comes here we all feel at ease. She has a kind heart, but she can be arrogant sometimes. Look at how she works with all the other employers. Were all so happy since we haven’t seen her since,” The man explained.

“So ----- sshi helps the employers every time she comes here?” Myungsoo asked curiously. The man nodded.

“Gun-woo ! Help over here, “the manager called out.

“It was nice talking to you, bye.” The man said.

Myungsoo looked to you. *She does seem to have a kind heart. I do owe her some respect; lately I’ve been a bit too rough. Mianhe --- *

You weren’t the least bit tired carrying the buckets. Instead you were filled with happiness and joy for helping out your employers.

You were talking a bucket to the other side, when you slipped on a rock, and just about when you were about to fall, Myungsoo caught your waist.

You opened your eyes slightly to see the fish sprawling on the ground, but most importantly, you in Myungsoo’s hand.

For some weird reason, you heart skipped a beat. You looked up at his face, to see some kind of liquid dropping from his head.

Myungsoo lifted you up and took out his handkerchief.

“Thankyou- wait… is that the fish water that was in the bucket?” you laughed.

Myungsoo gave you a –you- have-got-to-be-kidding-me –look. You laughed and laughed until you were practically on the floor rolling over.

“Is it that funny?” Myungsoo growled.

“AHAHA, yes!” you laughed.

“Just hurry up and go to the car,” Myungsoo scowled. *Respect for this girl? grr*

 Myungsoo went to the bathroom to wash his hair, and went into the car at the back seat where you were sitting.  The car drove off.

*Ohh, what a day* Myungsoo thought. *I haven’t had much sleep these days. I wonder if that girl has rung me. Nah, I bet she gave up. Pft, love me? Is she some kind of physco? Tch.*

In case, Myungsoo checked his phone. There was nothing.

“Why do you keep checking your phone?” you asked, even though you sort of knew the answer.

Myungsoo looked to the side, “nothing, just seeing if I received any calls.”

“Were you expecting someone?” you asked quickly

He looked to you, “No, so just sit back and don’t talk, I need to sleep.”

“Tch,” you replied but giggled to yourself that the phone calling actually worked.

*I guess she can’t be bothered then. Wait… why do I feel so bothered about her calling? Aish, I need some sleep.* Myungsoo thought before sleeping.

During the drive, Myungsoo’s head kept tossing from side to side. You glanced over.  *He must be tired, he hasn’t slept properly for days.*

Slowly, Myungsoo’s head fell on your shoulder. It sent shivers down your spine.

You slowly took Myungsoo’s fish smelling head and pushed it to the other side.

Again, he head fell again. You looked at him. You once again pushed his head.

Another time, his head was pushed back onto your shoulder.

*I give up.* you thought, as you yawned.

Soon, without you realising, you fell asleep on Myungsoo’s head.