Kyuwook

Super Junior's One Shot Wonderland [Requesting Closed]

Requested by: cashewlover_14

Pairing: Kyuwook

Theme: angst

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes filled with tears, and I looked away, I didn't want to see.  My chest burned and it was hard for me to breathe.  They glared at me, disgust and loathing shining bright in their eyes.  I felt like I was going to collapse under the pressure of their collective hate.  I tentatively raised my eyes, but hurredly looked down as I was recieved with venomous stares.  Again, I felt the painful pull in my chest.  I had never felt more alone in my life, and the reality made me wince. 

I took a deep breath, and gathered my courage.  I blinked away my tears, and I hardened my gaze.  I raised my chin confidently and I looked them directly in the eye.  They pursed their lips in repulsion, but I didn't care, I was not going to back down. 

He stood, his eyes black and cold.  I studied him for any sign of humanity, but it found nothing.  I didn't know the man standing in front of me, he was a stranger.  He approached me, but didn't say a word.  He raised his hand, but I didn't flinch, I knew what was coming.

He slapped me, and the sound echoed off the walls.  I didn't cry out in pain, and I didn't let the hurt show on my face.  He walked away, and I didn't turn to watch him go, it wasn't worth my effort, I knew he wouldn't care.  I turned back to the sofa, awaiting the next round.

She also got to her feet.  She looked me in the eye, no trace of love or understanding.  She didn't make a move to strike me, and she never opened to curse me.  She just slowly shook her head and walked away, never speaking a syllable.

She walked past me, following the other, and this time I couldn't help but watch her go.  She never looked back.

I fell to the ground, feeling nothing but pain.  It hurt too much to even cry, and I just shook and shuddered violently.  It seemed like my world was over, but I couldn't even bring myself to care, all I could think about was their cold, hateful eyes... the eyes of my parents...

**********

I didn't know how long I laid there, I watched with dull eyes as the afternoon shadows flitted across the room with the shifting of the sun.  Soon, the whole room was encased in shadow, and I continued to stare blankly into the darkness.  I heard a key in the lock, and light footsteps soon followed.  A light flicked on and I squinted at the sudden brightness. 

The footsteps came closer and stopped at the edge of the room.  I heard a gasp and suddenly I was being pulled up.  I looked up blearily and took in the sight of a familiar face.  Hie eyes were wide with fear, and his mouth trembled worredly.

"Kyuhyun, what happened?  Are you okay?"

I bitter laugh fell from my lips, and with the sudden sound snapped me back to reality.  Unfortunatley, reality only brought realization, and with realization came more pain.

"I-i told them" I whispered, my voice sounding dull.

Silence greeted my words, and the tears started to run down my face.  Comforting arms encircled me, and my face was pressed against his shoulder.  He rubbed my back, and I felt no judgement, no hate.  I sobbed as the feeling of loss and abandonment washed over me.

I cried until I just felt empty.  The numbness that came with it was a welcome reverie from the pain.  My hyung pulled away slightly and studied my face.  He sighed and asked,

"So, your parents... they know?"

I nodded emotionlessly,

"Yeah, it didn't go well..."

He nodded, but didn't push the subject.  He paused, and bit his lip.  I knew what he was going to ask, so I took a deep breath and readied myself.

"Kyu... why?  You didn't have to... so why?"

I smiled sadly, and my sight grew blurry as new tears threatened to fall.

"I owed him this much... it was the least I could do"

He was silent, and I saw his own eyes fill with tears,

"Tomorrow?" he asked softly, and I nodded.

A few tears slipped from his eyes, and he swiped at them hurredly.  He tried to force himself to smile and said in a shaky voice,

"Say hi to him for me... tell him I love him too, okay?"

I nodded, and he stood up to leave.  He walked away, and I could see his shoulders shaking as he tried to repress his emotions.

"S-sungmin..." I called out hesitantly, and he turned to face me, his face contorted in pain,

"Thank you"

He nodded, and smiled genuinely.  Tears streamed down his face, and he turned and ran towards his room.  I heard the door click closed, and I sighed.  I laid myself down on the couch, but I knew I wouldn't sleep.  All I could think about was the appointment I had to keep tomorrow.

**********

"Hey Ryeowook" I greeted, trying to sound as normal as I could.

I quickly sat down beside him, and stared staright ahead.

"I remembered" I whispered softly, a small smile flitting on my lips.

"I bet you thought I would forget" I chuckled and shook my head,

"Nope, I kept my promise"

Silence filled the air, and I gathered my strength to tell him the news.

"So I told my parents yesterday... I told them I was gay... I told them about us"

Again I was met with silence.

"I told them how much I loved you..." I sighed and leaned back a bit, lounging in the lush green grass.

I smiled and spoke again,

"Are you happy?  I know you wanted to tell them so badly... I knew even though you never said anything.  I did it for you, so please be happy, okay?"

I sniffled and continued,

"Minnie says hi, he also wanted me to tell you how much he loves you" I paused momentarily,

"I love you too... I miss you so badly that it hurts..."

I looked down at the white marble headstone that marked his grave, and I ran my hand over the smooth stone.  I smiled slightly at the yellow flowers that sprouted all around his burial site.  He brought light and happiness everywhere he went, I guess that was true even in death.

"Ryeowook" I called out, "You don't have to be alone anymore"

I sniffled and wrapped my arms around his headstone, wishing with all my heart that his warm body would replace the cold stone.

"I love you..." I whispered again, my tears leaving salty tears on the marble.  "I love you..."

**********

Sungmin smiled sadly as he entered the graveyard.  He immediately walked the path to a small grave at the edge of the cemetary.  He looked down at the small grave, marked by pure white marble, and dotted with sunny yellow flowers.

He blinked back tears, and whispered,

"Hey Wookie, how's my baby brother?"

He smiled at the serene silence that answered him.  He turned his head and took in the body that lay sprawled next to the grave, a single bullet in his chest.

Sungmin smiled again, tears blinding him momentarily as he saw the small smile that graced Kyuhyun's dead lips. 

"Happy anniversary you guys" he whispered, closing his eyes. 

"Take care of him Kyu..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I know this is kind of confusing... sorry...

Basically, Wookie is dead, Minnie is Wookie's big brother.  Kyu is Wookie's lover, but he never told his parents about his uality.  Opening scene is the parents' reaction to the news.  The appointment is Kyuhyun and Ryeowook's anniversary, Kyu's gift is that he went public with their relationship.  Minnie knew that Kyu was going to kill himself to be with Wookie, so that's why he came later...

I hope that clears things up if you werre confused... sorry, my angst is y >.<

Dont hate me cashewlover_14!

Next up, I have some Haewook for FubukiHell