Yemin

Super Junior's One Shot Wonderland [Requesting Closed]

Requested by: bubbleroses and KyuWookBiasedStalker

Pairing: Yemin

Theme: Yemin love confession with Heechul and Kyuwook's help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I knew it!" Ryeowook shouted loudly, making Sungmin look around anxiously while trying to hush his best friend.

"Wookie!  Shut up!  This is why I didn't want to tell you anything!" 

Ryeowook blushed, and apologized,

"Oops, sorry Minnie... but I'm just so excited!  I knew you were in love with Yesungie!"

Sungmin face-palmed, and grumbled sarcastically,

"God Wook, you want a microphone?  I'm sure there's someone in the counrty who hasn't heard your screaming"

Ryeowook bit his lip, and apologized again.  Sungmin was still a bit irritated, and he crossed his arms, glaring mildly at his younger.  At that moment Kyuhyun walked in and assesed the scene with amusement.

The maknae walked over to Ryeowook and slipped his long arms around his small lover.  He pressed a sweet kiss to his boyfriend's temple before asking,

"What's up?  What did you do to make the bunny so mad?"

Sungmin took the opportunity to speak up,

"Your freakin' boyfriend at keeping secrets!"

Ryeowook pouted and crossed his arms, but Kyuhyun only chuckled lightly,

"Trust me Ming, I know very well that my baby has a big mouth.  How do you think I found out he liked me?  I heard him babbling to himslef about how hot he thought I was"

Ryeowook blushed furiously and smacked Kyuhyun's arm, glaring at him angrilly.  Kyuhyun ignored his little tantrum and kept his attention on Sungmin,

"Anyway, what secret can't Wookie keep?"

Sungmin opened his arm to tell him it was none of his business but Ryeowook, apparently tired of being ignored, happily chirped,

"Oh, Minnie was just telling me he loved Sungie!"

"RYEOWOOK!" Sungmin shouted, his eyes wide with disbelief. 

Ryeowook's eyes grew wide with horror, and he covered his mouth, not believeing what he had just done.  Sungmin looked like he was ready to skin his so-called bestfriend, but he was distracted by Kyuhyun's laughter.  Both Ryeowook and Sungmin looked over at the maknae in confusion.  Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and asked,

"So that's the big secret?  Um, no offense Min, but it's not exactly classified material"

Sungmin's eyes widened and he spluttered,

"Wha~... what do you mean?"

Kyuhyun smirked and glanced around.  Just then Heechul happened to be passing by.  Kyuhyun called out,

"Heechul-hyung"

The diva looked up from his newest tweet, and looked at the his dongsaeng's with mild irritation,

"What?!  I'm busy!"

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and quickly asked,

"Hyung, who does Ming like?"

Heechul snorted and scoffed,

"Interuppting me with such stupid questions!  Aish, these kids!  Sungmin's been in love with Yesung for like ever, duh!"

"How did you know?!" Sungmin yelped, face bright red.

"Puh-lease!  You practically drool every time that boy walks into the room!  It's painfully obvious my dear"

Sungmin groaned loudly, and buried his head into his pink, cheetah print pillow.  Ryeowook hopped out of Kyuhyun's lap, and patted his friend's shoulder soothingly.  Heechul sauntered over to the couch, his cat-like eyes lighting up evilly.  Kyuhyun caught the look in his hyung's eyes and knowing smirk lit up his face.

Ryeowook's eyes darted between the two most devious members of the Super Junior family, and he cringed slightly.  Those two were definatley up to something, and that was always a bad sign.  Sungmin looked up and practially screamed when he saw the expression on Heechul and Kyuhyun's faces.

"Oh no!  Don't even think it!  I'm telling you now that I don't want anything to do with some half-baked scheme, cooked up by a prima donna and a gaming addict!" 

"Okay, okay!  We got it" they both said said in unison. 

They nodded vigrously, but Sungmin wasn't reassured in the least.  He knew that once the Evil Pair got something in their head, there was no stopping them.  They walked out of the room, whispering and snickering softly, and Sungmin sighed defeatedly.

"I'm so screwed!" he moaned, falling back onto the couch in surrender.

Ryeowook scooted closer to his friend, ready to comfort him, but he was distracted when he saw Donghae walk into the dorm.  He immediatley jumped up, and ran over to his hyung proudly announcing,

"Hyung!  You'll never guess what Minnie just told me!"

They ran off giggling and whispering loudly.  Sungmin jumped to his feet, and charged after them, yelling angrilly,

"Ya!  Kim Ryeowook!  Shut your mouth!  I swear, when I catch you I will so murder you!  If you think that your precious Kyu can save you, then you're in for a big surprise!  Just you wait!"

As he chased his best friend aroung the dorm, he growled under his breath,

"Damn!  I should have just kept my mouth shut, I should have known it would end up like this" he shook his head dejectedly.  He knew better than this, secrets in the Super Junior dorm never went well...

**********

"Yesung-hyung!"

Yesung looked up and smiled when he saw Kyuhyun and Heechul walking towards him.

"Hey hyung, hey Kyu"

He reached out to molest the maknae's philtrum, but Kyu pushed his small hand away, growling in irritation.  Heechul shot his protegee a look, warning him to remember the plan.  Kyuhyun nodded slightly, and softened his tone towards Yesung.

"So hyung, have you heard the news?"

Yesung shook his head, indicating his ignorance.  It seemed a bit strange to him that Kyuhyun was coming to talk.  Usually it was Ryeowook who came to him with all the latest gossip, Kyuhyun had never been the type to really care, so this was unusual to say the least.

"Um, what's going on?" he asked, fidling with his own philtrum. 

Heechul smiled and his cat eyes shone brightly,

"Well you know how Sungmin and Henry got really close during the Super Junior- M promotions?"

Yesung stiffened, he didn't really like where this converstaion was going.  He waited with mild anxiety for Heechul to continue his explanation.

"Well, our little Mochi is going to confess to him tonight"

Yesung's face paled and he spluttered,

"W-what!?  B-but Sungmin wasn't the only one Henry was close with!  Why isn't confessing to... to Ryeowook or something!?"

Kyuhyun glared and hissed,

"Over my cold, dead body!"

Luckily, Heechul kept his dongsaeng in check with a warning glare, and Kyuhyun backed down, grumbling and shooting vindictive looks at Yesung.

Heechul turned back to the spluttering, shocked Yesung and purred,

"Well we just thought you should be the first to know, after all, you've had the hots for that bunny since debut"

Yesung's face went from deathly white to tomato red in milliseconds.  He opened his mouth to deny, but Heechul held up his hand, silencing Yesung before the turtle lover even opened his mouth.

"None of that!  I don't want to waste time with your protesting.  Yesung, we all know you like Ming, big freakin' deal.  Now let's focus on what's important here, what are you going to do?"

Seeing that he couldn't lie to his perceptive hyung, Yesung just sighed in defeat and ruffled his hair in frustration.

"I really don't know... you guys have any ideas?"

Kyuhyun and Heechul sent each other a victorious look, and Heechul drawled,

"Well, there is one thing..."

**********

Yesung sat on the bed, playing with his hands nervously.  He wondered for the nth time this hour how he had gotten into this situation.  In his defense, when Heechul and Kyuhyun had suggested the idea, it sounded a lot better in theory, than it felt in actuality.  Honestly, he just felt jittery and uncomfortable.  He jumped slightly as he heard the door knob turn, and he jumped to his feet. 

Sungmin walked into his bedroom, expecting to find his roomate Kyuhyun either playing on his laptop, or snuggling with Wookie.  He squeaked in surprise when he found a rather awkward looking Yesung standing in the middle of his room.

"Yesung?  What's up?"  he asked, not understanding the reason for his crush's presence.

Yesung shifted anxiously, and Sungmin noticed as he took a deep breath, a determined look in his lined eyes.  Yesung took a step towards Sungmin, and grabbed the younger's shoulders.  Sungmin blinked in shock, and looked up at Yesung questioningly.  Before he could ask what was going on, Yesung's lips crashed down on his own.

His mind went blank, but when he realized what was happening he gathered all his strength and pushed his hyung off him, while trying to calm the erratic beating of his heart.  Yesung looked both embarrassed and ashamed, and he stared down at his feet.

"What the heck Yesung?!" Sungmin squaked, eyes wide in confusion.

Yesung sighed and his words came out in a jumbled mass,

"IheardthatHenrywasgoingtoconfesstoyouandIkindoffreakedout,ifyougotwithHenrythenIwouldneverhavethechancetotellyouhowIfeel,theytoldmethebestwaytoprovemylovewastojustgoforitandkissyou....iamsosososososorry!"

"Huh?"

Yesung took a deep breath and explained more calmly,

"I heard that Henry was going to confess to you and I kind of freaked out, if you got with Henry then I would never have the chance to tell you how I feel, they told me the best way to prove my love was to just go for it and kiss you... I am so so so so sorry!"

Sungmin blinked twice, a faint blush coloring his cheeks,

"W-what are you saying?"

"I'm saying I love you, so please don't date Henry.  Be my boyfriend instead"

Yesung looked back down at the floor, waiting for the rejection to come.  He gasped in surprise when he heard Sungmin giggle, and felt his arms come aroung him in a warm hug.

"I love you too hyung" Sungmin whispered, feeling a rush when he said those words.

Yesung's face broke out into a wide grin and he practically cried with joy.  His eyes widened when he felt Sungmin press a feather light kiss on his lips. 

"But what are you talking about Sungie?  What is this thing with Henry?"

Yesung, still a little dazed and giddy from the kiss, rambled,

"Well Heechul and Kyuhyun told me that Henry was going to confess to you"

Sungmin's eyes flashed and he cursed at the two evil members for messing with his love life.  However, when he felt Yesung tighten his hold on his waist, he smiled and decided that maybe he would let them off this time.

**********

"Yes!  The plan was a total success!" Kyuhyun cheered as he peeked into his and Sungmin's room.  Heechul pulled his head away from the door, and rolled his eyes,

"Of course it worked!  The great Kim Heechul never fails!"

Kyuhyun was about to make a sarcastic comment, when he saw Ryeowook giggling on the couch with a certain mochi cheeked boy.  His eyes narrowed when he saw his boyfriend rest his head on the youngest's shoulder.  He growled and strode over, grabbing Ryeowook's arm and dragging him into bedroom that Ryeowook shared with Yesung.

Henry blinked in surprise and turned to face Heechul who was leaning against the wall, a smirk on his face.

"Hyung, what was that?" Henry asked, furrowing his brow in confusion.

Heechul glanced at Ryeowook's door and asked,

"Who are you rooming with?"

"Uh, Yesung and Wookie-hyung, why?"

Heechul's smirk grew as faint moans drifted from the closed door,

"Well Mochi, you better make yourself comfy on the couch, I don't think you'll be able to get back into your room for the rest of the night..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well another update done!  I hope you enjoyed it bubbleroses and KyuWookBiasedStalker!

I know this story had a lot of Kyuwook, but I couldn't resist, they are my OTP afterall!

Anyway thanks for reading you guys!  I have some Yehae for dar3d3vllzgurlz coming up next!