first chapter.

Internship

                ____ Pov

I walked around the tiny apartment trying to not step into anything. This was this start of a whole new life for me. I just finished college, I was so happy at first. Finally I can get a job and make money and be free and independent. But at the moment it was working out like that. I walked over to the window and peered out Seoul was beautiful. I unfolded the paper in my hand, there was an address neatly written and I would have to be there in 2 hours. My first job post college was going to working at SM as a music editor. At first I was so excited my inner fan girl jumping up and down but then I remembered I had to be serious. I walked over to the table where a list of rules was written down.

Rules:

Don’t speak to the idols unless they speak to you.

Don’t ask for autographs.

Don’t ask for pictures.

This was all apparently to ensure that we don’t distract them from their music. I walked to my room and started getting ready. First day of work was always a .

 

Donghae pov

I sat down in the recording room trying to memorize lyrics; we had a new editor coming in. I couldn’t wait to see this one hopefully she would be more professional. The last one was too busy blogging about every artist to focus on her job. My phone vibrated and I took it out I smiled it was my girlfriend. Her name was Joy, she wasn’t an idol. I was in love with her but things were difficult lately it was getting harder and harder to hide our relationship. She also recently started complaining that she wants to go on regular dates. But what could I do I replied to her text and send her reassuring words of love. I sat and waited but she didn’t reply.

 

____ Pov

The cab dropped me off in front of the huge building; I finished an employee id out of my bag and clipped it on my shirt. I stood outside the building staring. I was scared. I was nervous. My legs were shaking. A security guard walked over to me and looked at my pass he started speaking Korean. my Korean was on a minimum. I think he understood how confused I was and he started to speak in English. He told me to follow him and I did trying hard to ignore the feeling of jello in my legs. He walked me to the elevator and told me to go to the 6th floor. I got off and saw F(x) get  into the elevator after me I watched the doors close. I wanted to scream oh my ! They were all so pretty and looked so cool. I heard someone cough behind me.