Chapter 1

Stay with me

 

I'm in love with one of my sisters. I do not know how it happened or why but I know I can not live without she.
 
When I met her I saw her as a normal person, tall, dark, black hair, dark eyes and a beautiful smile. The two were waiting for to name the 9 girls who would be in the new band. I was glad when they said my name, but more still when they said her name. My friend Sunny is in the group too, I was very happy. The trhee was with six girls more: Jessica a Sooyoung' best friend, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun.
 
We quickly became friends and were inseparable. Everything was fine but in summer 2010, something happened ...
 
We were in a concert and sing "Etude" when Sooyoung take took a mask from a fan and and she put her in the face. She come with Jessica and me. Jessica sang to the mask and I and I took it off to Sooyoung. At the time she approached and kissed Jessica. I felt something I had not felt before, jealousy. I realized I had feelings for Sooyoung but ... apparently she felt nothing for me.
 
Later that year we sang my best friend in a program. At the end of the song Soo and I knelt on the floor. I noticed his eyes and I looked, she closed her eyes and moved closer to me. My body moved and I approached her. I raised my hand and put it in front of our faces and kissed her.
 
People said many things about the kiss. Some said it was a sign of affection but others criticized us because we were both girls. The worst thing was that people expected a kiss from Tiffany and me. Taeny is the most popular couple, I like Tiffany but as a friend, nothing more. Instead the sootae was not popular ...and that does not makes me laugh.
 
Soo said nothing more about the kiss. Had meant nothing to her? Jessica was like what? Just a friendly kiss? Who would be the next to touch her lips? Yuri?
 
I was a little angry because he was affectionate to all but me. Then why she had kissed me? It seemed funny? 
 
Yesterday, while I was hugging Seohyun had dinner, our maknae. I said, I said ... never said what he meant. Something I'll regret all my life.
 
-Why are you like? Always affectionate with everyone. Want to be the center of attention? Know you exist. I hate people like that. I wish you had not entered in the group!-
 
When I realized what I had said it was too late, she was up with tears and ran to her room.
 
-What's wrong with you?- Tiffany said angry
 
-I...I won't...- I whispered with tears
 
-Taeyeon-unnie...- Seohyun put his hand on my shoulder.
 
-Sorry, i have to go...- I ran to my room.
 
I woke up this morning and I went to the kitchen for breakfast. I could not sleep at all, I have been crying most of the night.
 
-Good morning, unnie. - Yoona serving coffee greeted me.
 
-Good morning...- I replied
 
-Are you better?- Hyoyeon asked me
 
-Yes....- I agreed. But we both knew it was a lie.
 
She was not ... will be in her room? Will come out?
 
-Where is Sooyoungie?- Suuny asked
 
-She had to go help the disabled - said Seohyun
 
-Yes ... has a heart of gold- Jessica smiled
 
The time we left the room and we were watching TV when my phone rang.
 
-Yes?-
 
-Taeyeon, you have to go to hospital- ordered the manager
 
-To the hospital? Why? What happend?- I asked
 
-Sooyoung had an accident in the car- He responded
 
Sooyoung? Accident?