The First Chapter

Unconditional Love

"GOOD MORNING CLASS.."

"GOOD MORNING MR.YONG JUN HYUNG!!!"

"So, our lesson for today in Arts is Putting your heart or your emotions  in your Painting .. we are now working in Painting .. but before you put on your hearts on your painting.. you should have your inspirations first ..so i have a story to tell you.."

 

*FLASHBACK*

(5 years ago)

. Ahh . it's weekend again ..

"Min Ji~ah .. com'on let's go ride a bike to the park" .. I said.

"Let's go oppa .. I want to hang outside too."Min Ji replied.

"heyy! Wait for me .. i'll go with you .." Yo seob shouted .

 

I have siblings . .My brother is named Yoseob and my sister named Min Ji ..Min Ji is a talkative person but she's a shy type .. and Yo Seob is very energetic and always acts cute(it's natural for him) .. but they are both happy person.. they love to LAUGH..

 

" Min Ji.. do you want to go with us ??? We will go to the ice cream shop .. and buy someting to eat ..I said..

" yes oppa .! I'll go with the both of you .. I don't want to be alone here .^^. Min Ji replied quickly ..

 

        .. WOW!! the ice cream was soo good .~~ Yoseob reacted while eating ..

.. After eating we decided to have some walk at the park before we go home ..

. Yoseob saw a tarpoline about a Magic Show..

 . "Look they're gonna have a Magic Show here later .."

. "Ohh  really!?!.. Oppa I want to come there .." Min Ji said with excitement ..

" I can't say no .. i know  the two of them love to watch .. so we buy our tickets ..

After a few minutes .. the Magic Show started .. We saw many amazing magic tricks .. i can see Yoseob and Min Ji really enjoying it ..

After 2 hours. the show ended .. but Min Ji fell asleep .. so because i'm their Older Brother .. i need to carry Min Ji until we get to the car ..

When we got home .. Yo Seob and Minji looks so tired .. and I'm getting tired too . so our mom and the other maids managed to change Minji's clothes ..

.. At the next day ..

I woke up early .. so I wanted to sleep again . but i can't go back to sleep anymore.. so i decided to go to MinJi's room and check her out.. but she was awake already also .. so we decided to go and watch movies while waiting for Yoseob to wake up ..

After a while .. YoSeob got awake too and he went to MinJi's room as well.. so the three of us watch the movie together ..

..but stubborn Yoseob didn't like the movie and got bored ..so he took the DVD to the player .. and change the romantic movie that we are watching to a comedy movie ..

MinJi got mad..

"Hey oppa1 can't you see that i'm watching?!? why did you change it?>.<"

Yoseob explained ..

"I'm sorry ..I just wanted to hear some laugh in this room..this room is too silent because of that movie and it's too early and all of us are quiet, you are making me sleepy again.. so i'm sorry please forgive me MinJi~ahh ..

"But oppa . please promise us that next time, if you gonna change the movie ask a permission to us first .." MinJi replied ..

"I will promise that if you let me hear you're cute laugh.."

"NOO!"

Then Yoseob tickled MinJi,so .. their misunderstanding . turn in to laughing and noisy moment ..

This is who we are .. We're really close with each other .. even tough we have some misunderstandings . we just ended up laughing ...

MinJi is our younger sister so we need to take care of her and protect her no matter what .. . coz for us..we are each others brother..sister..father..mother..and best friend..

coz even tough we have our own parents they are always at work.. Our mom is busy with her business and meetings, and our dad is always in a business trip or sometimes he's on the US to manage our business there.

So we are incharge of each other .. since Minji is a girl and not used to it, we know she is having a hard time with that.. we always need to cheer her up and make her feel comfortable.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I'm sorry my first chapter is too short . i just decided to make my first chapter so you will not get bored while waiting . don't worry the story is almost arrange .. just wait for a while .. ^^ hope you will wait and read more.^^