Chapter 1

just wanna have FUN

Chapter 1

YooJin's POV

 

"Chan Mi!!!!" I shouted when i saw her entering the practice room.

"Annyeong!" she said as if she wasn't late.

"you're late again" I said.

"I'm sorry, I woke up late" she's always late almost every practice.

"another excuse again?" I asked.

"Ani, my insomia attacked again" she uttered.

"oh, really.., wow!! your'e always making promises that your going to the practice early" I said, then Min Soo was looking at us.

"hey, it's my fault why she's late" Min  Soo said trying to defend Chan Mi.

"oh, kurae? so now you're trying to defend Chan Mi? aissh. Let's just talk about this later" I said angrily.

 

 

CHAN MI

 

"Waaah. Im late again... aissh jinjja. Yoo Jin eonnie will be angry with me again. Tsss." I said while looking at my alarm clock. OMO! it's already 10:00 am. Our practice time is 9:30. tsss. It's because of Minsoo eonnie and Jinwoon oppa. They go clubbin and they drag me along. and yeah I go with them cause im so stress this past few days because of......

 

 

UGH.... Lets not talk about it.. I go not because I wanted to be with them but because I want to chill out a bit. Yeah. I dont want to be with them because Im so confused with their relationship. They're so sweet and always together and they do what couples do, like hugging, kissing, caring w/ each other, making out?? Nah. i think they're not yet making out. Kekeke.. Anyway Im on my way going to our practice place. After 15 minutes I arrived. Oh no Im so dead. Im 30 minutes late. then i saw YooJin eonnie standing there w/ a scary aura. Waaah. She's really mad. 

"CHAN MI!!!!" shout Yoo jin eonnie. "Annyeong :)" I said as if I'm not late"you're late again"

"I'm sorry, I woke up late"

"Another excuse again?"

"Ani, my insomia attacked again"

"oh, really.., wow!! your'e always making promises that your going to the practice early" she said then suddenly Min Soo eonnie came "hey, it's my fault why she's late" Min  Soo said

"oh, kurae? so now you're trying to defend Chan Mi? aissh. let's just talk about this later, we should start our practice" She said angrily.

"Eonnie, eottoke?! I made her really mad this time." I said.

"Ahm. Dont worry I'll talk to her and explain why you are late" Minsoo eonnie said while comforting me.

"Ok,gomawoyo eonnie. Let's go, by the way  where is Min Ae?" I ask.

"Aaa. Min Ae? She's practicing her performance with Junho-ssi"

"Wow. jeongmallo? I'm so excited to watch their performance.. They look good together. It'll be nice if they become a real Couple. kekeke" I said.

"I know right. Ja, let's go practice" MinSoo eonnie said.