Prologue

Invasion

 

A/N: This is just an intro, because I feel like I should put something up after so long. lol.
Hoya is not here yet, but enjoy some bickering MyungYeol =3

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

Ngh…I can’t breath… Sungyeol kept turning his head left and right, eyes squinting shut, forehead sweating, trying to catch his breath. I can’t move my legs, and what the heck…why can’t I move my right arm either?

*beep* *beep* *beep*

The alarm clock went off and Sungyeol struggled to shut it off, eyes still shut tight. After successfully shutting his alarm clock, Sungyeol tried moving around but everything feels so heavy and he’s just too tired to even open his eyes. Ugh, I knew I shouldn’t have played games until 3am last night. Sungyeol grunted.

After a few minutes, he finally rubs his eyes opened with the hand he could move and turned his head to the side.

“Oh, crap!” Sungyeol was startled by a lump of heat that is partially on top of him.

“Wtf! Myungsoo! How did you get into my room again?” Sungyeol swore he had locked his doors and windows before heading to bed last night.

Myungsoo, his best friend had been snuggling him all night, apparently. One of Myungsoo’s arm is spread across Sungyeol’s neck and one of his legs is draped over Sungyeol’s waist. How this sleeping posture is comfortable for Myungsoo, Sungyeol can never understand. Although, all Sungyeol cares right now is to flip this lump of a best friend off of him, because he can barely breathe.

Myungsoo stirred a little, his grip slightly loosening up.

“Yah! Myungsoo, get up. We have school.” Sungyeol is shoving Myungsoo away with his foot.

“Let me sleep a little longer…” Myungsoo mumbled, flipping back over to wrap himself around his best friend again.

“No! wake up right now! And explain to me how you got into my room!” Sungyeol yelled directly into Myungsoo’s ear. If Myungsoo wasn’t awake earlier, he sure as hell is awake now.

Myungsoo sat up and rubbed his ears. “Why are you yelling so early in the morning?” One of his eyes still closed, while the other one is half-opened.

“We – no, I have to get ready for school.” Sungyeol got off his bed and walked over to his closet to grab his uniform. “Now, talk.”

“Your brother let me in last night.” Myungsoo sat cross-legged on Sungyeol’s bed, snuggling on one of Sungyeol’s pillow.

“I’m going to kill him later.” Sungyeol mumbled, but Myungsoo still heard him.

“My room was cold.”

“What kind of excuse is that? Go get more blankets then.” Sungyeol threw an extra pair of uniforms at Myungsoo (they share uniform sometimes, for obvious reasons – like right now).

“I was lonely.” Myungsoo sort of pouted, but Sungyeol ignored him.

“You’re stupid…and what the hell? I went to sleep at like 3, what time did you even come in?” Sungyeol is brushing his teeth now, and Myungsoo finally left the bed to follow Sungyeol into the bathroom.

“A little bit after that.” Myungsoo grabbed the toothbrush that Sungyeol is handing to him.

“My brother was still awake??”

“No, I woke him up.”

The two were quiet for a bit because they were brushing their teeth and washing their faces. After a few minutes, both of them came out with fresh faces and ready in uniform. They headed downstairs to grab some breakfast and was greeted by Sungyeol’s mom.

“Myungsoo, you slept over last night?” She asked, slightly surprised.

“No, he snuck in last night while I was asleep.” Sungyeol answered as he grabbed a piece of toast. Myungsoo gave him a nudge and Sungyeol gave him a ‘what? You did.’ look. Both boys sat down next to each other at the dining table.

“Oh, next time just use the spare key sweetie.” Sungyeol’s mom giggled.

“Mom! Did you not hear me? I said he snuck in last night while I was sleeping. Aren’t you worried someone could be attacking me?”

“Don’t be silly, Sungyeol. You’re too big to be attacked and it’s just Myungsoo.” Myungsoo just listened to the mother and son conversation as he munched on the breakfast Sungyeol’s mom made.

“Exactly, it’s Myungsoo. You should be even more worried. Did you know he nearly choked me to death this morning?” Sungyeol pointed at him.

“You’re exaggerating. Psh!” Myungsoo barely made any sense, since his face is stuff with food while trying to speak at the same time.

“Just eat. We have to go get your school bag too.” Sungyeol shoved his pancakes in Myungsoo’s mouth.

 

 

“Bye mom!” Both of them said at the same time as they exit the house. Myungsoo calls Sungyeol’s mom as ‘mom’ instead of Mrs. Lee since they’ve been around each other since they were babies.

They stopped in front of Myungsoo’s house, which is just across the street from Sungyeol.

“Hurry up and grab your bag, if you don’t come out in 2 minutes, I’m leaving without you.” Sungyeol shoved Myungsoo towards his house.

“You should be nicer to me, I’m your best friend.” Myungsoo jokes.

“Pft! I’m a in angel! Now go before I leave you.” Sungyeol shoos him and Myungsoo just laughs as he enters his house.