01

A town called "LoΛe".

"Bye sweetheart, I'll be back as soon as I can." said mum planting a kiss on my forehead after placing my luggage down. 

Wiping the invisible stain off, "Oh you better be back ASAP to get me!" 

"Aaron sonny, please take care of ______ alright? I'm counting on you big boy." ending with a kiss on Aaron's forehead too. 

"Of course mum! Now why won't I not take good care of my beloved younger sister? Right mum?" Aaron smiles widely at mum. 

Fake. Pfft.

"Thank you sonn- What? What's Fake?" Question mum. 

Whoops. I said it a little too loud. 

"Yes mum! You don't know how Aaro-" "Mum, she is probably having her you know what, day today." I ended up muffling the rest. Aaron covered my mouth and with her other hand scratching the nape of his neck. Bites. "Y'OUCH" Aaron glared at me with his hands moving frantically from left to right.

i stick my tongue out at him. Serve you right.

"How adorable the two of you are. Alright my dears, I'll be leaving now. I'll be calling every night to check on the both of you!" With that mum head back to her car. "Sure mum." we said in unison. With a last look and a reassured smile from her. She drove off. 

Drove off. With me here.. 

"Yah, carry your own laggage to the dorm." Barked Aaron walking away with his hands tucked into his pockets.

"But it's heavy!" I whined. What a brother I have here. 

"Who told you to bring Your whole room?" Aaron stop in his track, facing me with an annoyed look. 

"Please please please please help me oppa?" I begged. "Pretty pretty please ! Please please plea-"

"Fine. For the world's sake! Stop pleading with that annoying voice. I think it's your voice that cause global warming." he sighed and carried my laggage. Laggages , I meant. This trick always works! 

Sigh, we were born in California. But Mum is Korean and Dad is a Californian. A little complicating to me. But let's skip that. 

What? Wait.. "Global warming can't be caused by one's voice!" I whine to him. 

-

"Here's your room, pink with a mix of purple. Just like how you like it." Aaron said solemnly. 
"Aww, you actually took time to prepare for my arrival?" while looking around the room. 
"Yeah, whatever. Doesn't mean I don't hate how annoying you can be." With that he headed down. 

Pfft. A brother who doesn't like to openly show his love. I get it.

It feels crampy here. Five people sharing an apartment. Now six. I've never seen oppa's friends though. 

I wonder how they look like. "But I guess I'll find it out sooner or later." 
Went to my laggage, take out a set of casual clothes and head to the showers. 

"So refreshed right now." I smiled to myself. 
"You mad sis?" Aaron's voice broke the silence. 

"Geez, can't you knock the door? How rude can you get?" Telling him while drying my hair with the towel.
"More rude than this that is." Showing his faked angelic smile. 
Throwing him the towel, "Geez, rub that stupid smile off your face." 

"Hey, Girls go crazy over this smile alright. You should be lucky that you're a sister of a handsome dude like me." Aaron winked. 
"Right. Wait till they get to live under the same roof as you that is." 

"Ew no, they won't be able to control their raging hormones. I'm saving for my wife alright. Not some random girl." 
"Oh? Since when are you that innocent oppa?" I smirked. 
"Whatever. Let's head down. I think dinner will be ready soon. The guys are back by the way."

"Oh my gawd." Fake fanning myself. 
"Probably it's you that can't control your raging hormones now huh?" Aaron teased.
-

"Hey guys, I want you guys to meet my sister. ____." Aaron yelled while heading down the stairs with me behind. 
"Hi ~" a feminine one said with his head sticking out from the kitchen. That's one gorgeous male. 

"Hey there!" Said one rather built without leaving his eye off the television screen. 
"Hey." The one beside the built one with a deep voice. 
Typical gamers.

"Hi there, nice to know you." coming from the one sitting on the sofa with a book in his hands. He eye-smiled at me. 
Such a decent one. Oh my gawd, his smile is gorgeous. Feeling my cheeks heating up.

"Damn, are you guys stupid or stupid? Do you greet one without introducing?" Aaron raised his voice a little. 
The decent one chucked, "I'm Minhyun." He smiled again. 
"The name's Dongho, but Baekho will be better." Said the rather built one, still without his eyes leaving the screen.
"Jonghyun, JR for short." The one beside Baekho replied. 
"MinKi~ Preferred to be called Ren though." The feminine one sticking his head out of the kitchen again. 
 

"My name's ______, I hope we will get comfortable together." I said. But only get responded by nods. 

"Don't mind them. They are usually like this." Aaron said while patting my back. 

"Hey, what are you guys playing?" Aaron asked while walking towards Jr & Baekho.
 

"Hi Minki-sshi." I greeted, taking a seat at the dinner table(In the kitchen.)
"Hi, you can drop the formalities though." He pause what he was doing, giving me a warm smile.
"Ah alright, Min-" 
"Ren, Ren oppa would be better." he slightly chucked and continue cutting the veg. 
"Ren oppa it is! Do you need any help?" 
"You can help me set up the dinning table. By then the soup would probably be well cooked." As he throws the veg into the soup and stir them. 
"Arasso." 

"Done!" breaking the slightly awkward silence in the kitchen. 
"Just in time." As he place the bowl of soup at the center of the table. "Thanks" 
"Welcome. Are you the one in-charge of the meals?" I asked.
"Well, most of the time. The others are probably too lazy to do so." 
I nodded in asknowledgement as I helped Ren place six bowls or rice on the table. 
"Help me call the guys will you? While I place the remainings." Ren stop and look towards my direction.
"Sure." I agreed in glee. 

-

"Aaron oppa, Ren oppa asked me to let you guys know dinner is ready." I nudge Aaron as he sits on the floor in front of the television.
"Woah, That close already?" He looked up. 
"Ren oppa given me the permission to address him that way. And I feel more comfortable knowing that I can address him like that." I shrug. 
"Hey hey, You can call me Oppa too!" Baekho stop the game and look at me and Aaron. 
I laughed, "Okay, Baekho Oppa." 
Baekho nudged Jr, "Yah. What about you?" 
"Hm? Anything." getting up and walking towards the kitchen. 

"Dont mind him ____, He isn't really comfortable with girls." Baekho gave a reassuring smile. 
"Yeah" Aaron nodded. 
"Give him some time." Minhyun said from behind. "And if it's okay with you. You can address me as Minhyun oppa." 
For the third time giving me that angelic smile. 
"Ah, alright." I answered in slight confusion. Why is he uncomfortable with girls?