Prologue.

Pink Flavors|SM Entertainment's New Girl Group!| Auditions Closed.

 

   The beginning of fame. The beginning of time. The beginning of being a super star. "Are you ready,dongsaengs?" Lee Young Mi looked behind her. The remaining members stared at her. "U-Unnie,I'm ready..." Yong Soah whispered in a nervous tone. "Yeah unnie. We can totally do this!"Song Mei-Xing said with power. Oh Chaerin huffed at her members. "Wow you guys are weird..." The youngest, Kim Hae Yeon glared at her older member. "Unnie! That's not nice! We all know that we can do this!"

Oh Chaerin smiled at the maknae's cuteness. "Hehe. Just kidding! Now lets go kick some !"

   Seconds later, the members slowly walked on stage. Waiting for their song 'Nu ABO' to start.

 

--

    The music stopped. The crowd roared in excitement. Kim Hae Yeon,Oh Chaerin, Lee Young Mi, Song Mei-Xing, and Jung Soo Hye looked into the crowd. Watching them scream. 

"We will introduce the members of Pink Flavors!" A deep voice said. The girls looked to see a MC come towards them with a microphone in one of his hands. He started at Lee Young Mi. "What's your name?" He asked through the microphone. The crowd looked towards the leader of the group. "Hello.My name is Lee Young Mi and I am the oldest of the group. My position of the group is the vocals, and main dancer." She bowed.

The crowd cheered at the leader's polite comment.

He walked up towards the girl beside Lee Young Mi. "And yours?" He continued. The second member smiled. "Hi. My name is Song Mei-Xing. I'm the Image of the group,vocals, and sub-rapper." Song Mei-Xing bowed. 

The crowd clapped.

 He suddenly walked to the end of the line. "Yours?" He said. The girl quietly pulled up her microphone to . "H-Hello, I'm Kim Hae Yeon. I'm the Main Vocal and Sub-Dancer."

Kim Hae Yeon looked beside her to see Yong Soah.

"Hello. I'm Oh Chaerin. I'm the Maknae,Lead Dancer,and Lead Vocals." She suddenly said.  Kim Hae Yeon smiled at her dongsaeng's comment.

 

Lastly, they asked the final member. "Hello everyone, I'm Jung Soo Hye.The main rapper and Lead dancer,and sub-vocal of the group!" She said with a smile on her face.

 

The crowd clapped and screamed like crazy. People we're getting out of their seats with cheers.

 

The five girls laughed.