Forgotten

Unstoppable Emotion

"Oppa, please.. can you tell me where is myungsoo ?"

"He is already move in now,"

"Wh-what?"

"I thought he's already told you"

"No, he never told me. When he return ?"

"I'm sorry"

"H-how could you leave me alone -kim myungsoo-"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN The CHARACTER. All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of SM Ent. and Woolliment. Plot was originally mine. No copyright infringement is intended. Happy reading (:

.

.

.

.

.

Unstoppable Emotion

Chapter 01

 

“I’m sorry sir…” a female attendant was trying to wake up a young man. Soon, that man opened his eyes from his deep slumber. “We were already arrived at South Korea, sir, you may take leave” she said to that man.

“Thank you…” He nodded understand. As the attendant leaving, that man looked at his watch and was amused can sleep long enough during flight.

He stretched his hand upward then looked around. It seems the other passenger had left their seat. “Welcome back Kim myungsoo” he murmured while smiling.

Myungsoo stood then walked leaving his seat. The sun light started to attack his eyesight when stepped off from the plane. Immediately, that man took out sunglasses from the pocket of his pants and wore it casually.

All the flight attendant who served in the plane bid farewell to the passengers. So is the figure of a man aged 25 who wore black leather jacket with black shirt. He really loves black. From head to toe, hat until shoe. It’s black. Maybe even his underwear (who knows) it suit him after all. If anybody asked him ‘Why did you wear everything black? You want to go to funeral or what?’ the word that always shut them was ‘Why do you care? Who are you? This is my life my style and bla bla’ yes, that’s his stubborn answer.

“Thank you, and have a nice day, Sir” said a female attendant from a while ago to Myungsoo.

He gave her a smile. And cause the female attendant to fluster. Myungsoo smirked soon to be a cold look after passed that woman. Myungsoo grow to be a cold hearted and stubborn man. He hides it behind his handsome face and his built body. Why did he be like that? He had the reason.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As long as you lo lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love me

(I’ll be your silver I’ll be your gold)

As long as you love me

Justin bieber voice could be heard. It was coming from his pocket. Myungsoo reached his jacket pocket and took out his cell phone. He saw the name in his phone layer. Lee Sungyeol. That young man picked the call while a shouted could be heard on the other side.

“Ya~h L Kim!” Sungyeol shouted with his choding voice.

Myungsoo let out a chuckled before answering the choding boy “Ya~h Lee Sungyeol! wae? You wanna hurt my ear or what?”Sungyeol frowned, “Ya~h LA boy! I’m older than you, when did you call me hyung ya~h”

“You don’t looked like an older to me” myungsoo replied casually while keep walking finding that choding boy. “Where are you? I couldn’t find you” he asked as looked around still finding.

“We’ve been waiting you for an hour just keep walking ‘till you find a drinking machine. We’re next to it. Hurry up! My legs gonna be broken” he said with a playful sad tone and ended his call.

‘Drinking machine drinking machine where are you’ he murmured while his eyes scanning every places in the airport. Myungsoo frowned, why that thing seems so invisible now. ‘Damn, this thing really, why did they chose that place’ he cursed until his eyes finding the familiar figure. Sighed in relieved, Myungsoo was too tired to searched them because his long time in the plane. Without thinking, he approached them. But then ….

---

“How could they leave me in France, alone?” muttered a woman who was walking to the waiting room as looked around seeing no camera. “Sometimes it feels good when there is no flash light camera” she felt relieved. But then remembered her friends “Just you wait unnie, I will take revenge on each of you” she cursed.

“Krystal Jung!!!”

Many shouted calling one name blowing her mind as she mumbled “Oh God” then rolled her eyes. “How could they -knew that I’m back today, that’s !” she asked to herself as she grabbed her bag to took out something to disguised herself. Krystal quickens her pace while wearing her new founding black cap. It’s suited her long wavy haired. But it didn’t change the fact that her fans still screaming her name, luckily they didn’t know her place. So she could breathe in relieved until ….

BRAKK

Novel and phone that she carried was felt on the floor. Unintentionally and unfortunately, she bumped into someone. Of course, it’s shame with the person’s thing. Krystal could hear a heavy sigh from that person who sounded like a male. She soon bowed to apologize without seeing that man’s face.

"Ah -joseonghabnida" Krystal said to the man as both of them kneeled down to picked up their fallen objects. ‘Ya~h Jung Soojung, you babo!’ she cursed herself.

Before had the opportunity to see that man, her fans apparently managed to find where she is. And as soon as heard a familiar voice, Krystal immediately ran toward the sound source.

"Joseonghabnida.. jeongmall joseonghabnida " she said "Sorry for bumped into you, but I must go now" Krystal bowed for the last time before leaving.

"L Kim"

---

"Joseonghabnida.. jeongmall joseonghabnida” said a young woman who wore black cap. "Sorry for bumped into you, but I must go now" she bowed to apologize before leaving confused Myungsoo alone.

‘How could she leave me?’ Myungsoo asked to himself ‘She didn’t even help me to picking my fall-’

His mind was disturbed when Myungsoo heard someone calling “L Kim!” that young man quickly turned his head and saw Sungyeol waving their hand to him with three people beside him. Myungsoo picked his fallen stuff and immediately stood. Then walk to their direction. As soon as he arrived, his friends hugged him.

“L kim~ ya~h” calling one of them with playful tone that made Myungsoo shiver and rolled his eyes. “Or should I call you photographer Kim, now?”

“Stop it woohyun hyung, that’s annoying” Myungsoo snorted to the chubby man.

“Ah don’t be like that” teased woohyun. “Don’t you like it kim myungie?” he asked with a puppy eyes.

“You’re so cheesy hyung! I feel like going to throw up” Sungyeol said pretended to vomit watching woohyun doing puppy eyes. Myungsoo just shoot a glare at woohyun. He shook his head in disbelief. Their friends really didn’t change after this past 6 years.

“Kids, stop it!” shouted the one who has small eyes. “Really didn’t grow up” he said while shook his head. “Yah uli Kim myungsoo has come back,” he hugged myungsoo like missing his little brother. “How are you? Why did you have that dejected look in that face?” he said after seeing the young man’s expression.

“I’m fine Sunggyu hyung, it just someone had bumped into me a while ago” replied myungsoo with a sigh.

“It’s just an accident, why did it bother you so much?” asked Sungyeol curious.

“She didn’t even helping me to pick my fallen stuff” he explained.

“Maybe she knew who you are and she was trying to seduce you” woohyun teased Myungsoo again. And of course he earned Myungsoo’s famous ‘you wanna die’ glare.

“Araseo araseo, where is your luggage? And are we just gonna sent you back to your house or what?” Sunggyu asked to Myungsoo. Remembering they didn’t have a plan after picked the young man.

“I didn’t tell my parents that I’m back now- and I had already packaged my luggage to my new apartment 1 week ago“

“So do you stay in your new apartment?” asked Sunggyu. “No, just stay at my apartment tonight, I have enough room” woohyun said spontaneously as he glanced to Sungyeol who had something in his mind. “Let’s have a party then hyung” Sungyeol said with showing his trademark grin.

Myungsoo just smirked hearing his friend’s idea. It’s been a long time since he was in this situation. Myungsoo really missed his parents and his friends so much. His mind seems to disturbed by a familiar figure that caught his eyes.

“Is she arrived?” asked a tall man who was wearing a business man suit to a man who had big body. That man was wearing black outfit and black sunglasses which looked like a kind of bodyguard. He nodded his head while pointing to a direction. Then the tall man ordered him to gone as he walked to that direction.

Myungsoo just stood in his place, watching that figure making his mind recalled his father words a few years ago, Myungsoo’s eyes became darken and sharpen. “It’s Choi Minho…”

In Kim resident a few years ago ….

“Abeoji, how could you decide such a thing?” asked myungsoo disappointed because his father decision to send him abroad. “I just want to continue in here”

“Abeoji doing all of this for your own good Myungsoo” replied his father. “Listen Kim myungsoo, the only thing that was in abeoji’s mind was you and our family to be happy. I don’t want anything else, just-” he paused as he looked at Myungsoo with his tired eyes.

Myungsoo was confused, he didn’t understand what his father said “Wae abeoji? Is there problem?” even though he disagrees to his father decision, but myungsoo couldn’t throw his concerned for his father. Cause he love his father and his family so much.

“You know that our company was one of the big five company in the South Korea? There are many people out there who want to ruin everything that was our family built. So, your grandfather used your name to defend our company. They still didn’t know that you’re the real holder of the biggest share in our company. But we already found some suspicious people. One day, if that people find everything. They will search you, son” Mr. Kim explained.

Listen to his father’s words making myungsoo silent, he didn’t know what to do or what would he said to his father. “Please forgive me myungsoo, abeoji keep everything behind you” said Mr. Kim beg for forgiveness to his only son. “This time has come. Abeoji just want to save you from people like that, they will do everything even it means killing with their own hand to ruin us. So I send you to study in US, to protect you while I’m handling all of this”

“I know you don’t like it. You can do whatever you want out there. Like photography or something else” expressed Mr. Kim with a smile. “And I don’t want to force you doing thing you don’t like. But think about it, I only hope you can prepare yourself to replace me and handle our business”

“Ne abeoji, I’m sorry to doubt you” myungsoo said without hesitant. He felt can’t reject his father hope to him.

“Myungsoo ya, is there any of your friend who has surname’s Choi?” asked Mr. Kim as myungsoo recalling his schoolmate name. And he nodded in answer that shocked Mr. Kim.

“His fully name?”

“I think it’s …Choi Minho, wae abeoji?” asked Myungsoo confused.

“His father was abeoji’s friend back then, you should be more careful. Don’t let them know who you are, myungsoo”

“Kim Myungsoo ya~h!!” Sunggyu yelled brought the young man back to the reality.

“A-ah ne, what is that hyung?” Myungsoo asked confused because he didn’t listen to what they said.

“You don’t hear what we said huh?” asked Sunggyu with one eyebrow rising.

“Mianhae hyung” Myungsoo apologize with a chuckled.

“Aish~ this kid really!” Sunggyu shook his head slowly in disbelief.

“Sunggyu hyung you really like an old man, don’t be too hard to uli Myungsoo, maybe he was too tired, ne myungsoo? Let’s back and have a little party” woohyun suggested cheering the situation.

“Wait! Where are Dongwoo hyung, Hoya and Sungjong?” asked myungsoo after their image popping out in his head.

“Dongwoo hyung and Hoya hyung still in Japan, they said will back today so maybe a moment later” Sungyeol said as looked at his watch. And nodded for sure “Sungjong said he had something urgent in his college, you know if something happen with his college. His father will be a –you know what”

“Should we hurry? I think my stomach already carving for grilled pork!” Woohyun cut Sungyeol’s word while stretched his hand upward. As Sungyeol nodded in understand. Three of them walked leaving myungsoo behind.

“Ya~h wait!” myungsoo shouted with a smile. He glanced at the direction where he saw the tall man once more but he just saw the young woman’s back who bumped into him a while ago….

---

“Krystal!” called a tall man loud enough from a far to Krystal who had a chit chat with her friends. The man who was wearing an expensive business man suit walked through her.

“Oh! Minho oppa” she greeted in shocked at him as he stopped in front of Krystal and her friends.

“Krystal, why didn’t you call me if you’re heading back today?” asked Minho with concerned face.

“Mianhae oppa” she apologize. “How did you know that I’m back today?” she asked anxious because nobody wasn’t called Minho, even Krystal’s herself.

“It’s-“ Minho looked so strange when trying to answer her question. ‘How can I say I sent my men to watch her? Should I say-’ he pause his mind then remembering something. ‘I definitely should hide it from her’ he then tried to change their subject “It doesn’t matter, so? Should I bring you back?” he uttered with a fake smile.

Krystal quickly shook her head “No! I mean –Sorry I think I’m going with them oppa” she said as she glanced at her friends. “I promise to go back with them,” she said hesitantly and trying to wander another excuse. “Besides I should give them a little present for leaving me in France, yeah” she explained it awkwardly. “You should go back to your work oppa”

Minho nodded in understands. He didn’t notice his girlfriend’s awkwardly and let her going back with her friends. “Okay then I’ll be back to work. Just call me if you need something” he kissed her forehead and bid goodbye to Krystal’s friends.

After Minho’s figure disappear, Krystal took a deep breathe in relieve as she earned weird look from her friends. “Soojungie, I don’t remember you’re promised something to us” a woman in her aged asked with innocent look. While the blonde one nodded in agreement.

Krystal sighed then stubbornly said “Ya~h! I just want to be with both of you, Sulli-ah Lunna unnie”

“Waeyo? Minho oppa is a good boyfriend, isn’t he? He know that you were coming back even you didn’t tell him” Luna defended Minho.

“Aish this unnie” Sulli slapped Luna’s forehead and earned a shouted from the old girl “Sulli-ah!” while Krystal just looked puzzled stood there.

“I just feel uncomfortable with him-“ she unconsciously said hanging her own word. Leaving Luna and Sulli in confused. As soon as she back to the reality, Krystal’s laugh awkwardly and quickly change the topic “Ah, don’t mind it –after all we should be together, aren’t we?” she smiled slyly. “Don’t you say you already forget what just happened in France?”

“Ne araseo Jung Soojung-ssi” Luna and Sulli replied in unison.

The young woman smirked “So, let’s have a party in my apartment” Luna and Sulli sighed in relieve until “-But you guys should pay everything” she added while walked out from both of her friends. She stopped her feet and turned her body back “In additionally, bring along my luggage with you unnie~” she said with playful tone.

They could only stare her after hear her words. And like it or not, they’d what she want. Because it’s a punishment they should receive. And it has become the rule in their friendship. Whoever among them was guilty then they should be responsible to the victim.

Luna and Sulli pretended to crying but Krystal just walking with satisfied smile. “Hey! Wait!” they shouted together and run towards Krystal with the youngest stuff in their hands.

Suddenly, her feet felt heavy like something called her. She felt want to turned her head to the left. Stop her steps, her eyes wandered through the airport that was full with people. There are people who were arriving, people who were in a conversation or people who were waiting for someone. Without realized it, her black eyes caught a familiar figure. That was the man who she bumped into a while ago. She smiled remembering she didn’t helped him picked his fallen thing. His back remind her for someone. Someone who was she longing to see.

“What am I thinking?” she murmured under her breathe. “How can I?” she took a heavy sigh. “He’s just a stranger Jung Soojung, realized it. He wasn’t someone you know” she said shaking her mind before continue to walk again.

Without realizing. that man. Kim Myungsoo turned his head to her direction. He was facing her back. Myungsoo took off his sunglasses. He stood there in silence. His mind trying to recalled his past. Seems like everyone was gone and just the two of them. Nobody’s around. Why did he become like that? He shook his mind as slowly close his eyes. “She reminded me of ‘her’-” he clutched his left chest and smile bitterly. “It pains again…”

Soojung…

To Be Continue

kimmyungsoojung © 2012-2013


A/N After thinking so long, i decide to remake the story. Thanks for waiting patiently and so sorry for this long update.