chapter 1

i fell in love with you

we all got dressed up nicely and by we i meant my three crazy sisters as for me i just wore the dress i wore for any special occasion and i wore my necklace that my dad gave me before leaving us.(no! he is not dead he just left us for work for 3 years.

-------------------------------------------------------------at the super show 4 concert------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"AHHHHH REYOWOOK!!!!!! SUNGMIN!!!!!!!!!! DONGHAE!!!!!!!!!!! SIWON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" my sisters scream. i sat there enjoying the song and sang along to the songs i knew.

-------------------------------------------------------------- after the concert and heading backstage------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"please show your backstage pass please." a bodyguard said.we took out our backstage pass out and passed it to him one by one.once we stepped in we saw super junior taking off their make up and getting ready to  meet their fans that won the passes.we walked in and donghae was the first one who saw us here and shouted "yah they are here!"everyone stopped what they were doing, stood up and greeted. i have no idea why that made me giggle maybe it was because their expressions was so cute when the heard we were here. after the akward moment my sisters went to talk to thier biases and i went to sit on a chair and played iwth my phone." hey why so alone?" someone said to me and covered my eyes, i got a shock and screamed i turned around to see eunhyuk laughing out loud, i angrily stomped away leaving eunhyuk with an apologeitic face.


while walking away i spotted kyuhyun with his PSP and walked behind him, oh he was playing football and was about to shoot i got excited and shouted " shoot shoot shoot!!" i quickly covered my mouth and step back quietly.kyuhyun got a shock and turng around and gave an evil smirk "you made me lose me game!" he yelled , he grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him he whispered something into my ear "tomorrow we will be having an interview at star king you better come this is the favour you owe me for making me lose" i told my sister i did not feel well and was going to leave first. they looked at  me and i just walked away, someone called me from behind i realised it was leeteuk oppa." hey , where are you going we still got to say somethings to you." i thank leeteuk oppa and replied "mianhae leeteuk oppa i really dont feel well."

leeteuk was upset and ask again"is it because of kyu-shi?"

i nodded and just left

"yahh kyu-shi why did you have to scare her?" leeteuk shouted which scared the rest of my sisters. my sisters told the rest of the members " ahh she is always like that. i does not appreciate thinks that guys do for her." leeteuk still did not feel better.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------walking home-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"hey look what we have here" a bunch of boys started to gather around me , i started to get scared and tried to run away but one of the guy grabbed me and push me against the wall."LET HER GO NOW!" a voice yelled and everyone turn towards the sound. the guy then repeated" LET HER GO NOW" his voice was loud and powerful.i think if was the groups first time as they quickly got scared an ran away. i fell to the ground from all the shock today had given me the last thing i saw was a dark shadow holding me in his hands calling my name.

i woke up and found myself in a unfamilliar house, it was dirty and messy it look like a but pig sty i got up and exited the room i went into another room and took my suprise i saw eunhyuk and donghae sleeping together i wondered how i got here but went i held my chest i realised that i wasn't in my clotes i wore yesturday. i screamed out loud and stood there with a shocked expression

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thats all for this chapter i hope you liked it please leave comments below
in the next chapter kyuhyun will explain why he was following you and he will develop feeling for you but he wont tell you . you will develop for the kyuhyun but feels that you cannot love him because he is a star you feeling become mixed