Rules & How To Join

▬▬ We Are Dating Roleplay ▬▬ | Hiatus!

R U L E S ;

o1 . No bashing of one another.
 Very simple. Or I'll hit you with my Donald Duck Plushie.



o2 . No intense swearing.
 Be polite and friendly. Don't go all - ayo, b**ch, it's me the f**king awesome Luhan.  Just... don't. Swag is fine. As long as people are able to read it. Like - Ayo, wassup, 'le name is Luhanhan. *facepalms* You get my idea, right?


o3. ? Ohoho, even though I like it, try to keep it in PMs, please. There are innocent souls here... maybe.


o4. Don't add people from other roleplays, ask them to join here instead. ^^


o5. Going on hiatus? Deactivating? ... Lost on the path of love? whut.

▬ It's very obvious you have to tell me. *nods*


o6. Have fun, and may the odds be ever in your favour - I mean, happy dating!

 

 

 

H O W T O J O I N ;


o1. Check the masterlist(s) and check if your bias, or idol, is available.

o2. Comment who you want to be, of course.

▬ Just to make sure you read this properly, the include somewhere in your comment, ' I like trains '. As long as it's there, I'll accept you, got it?  ^^

o3. I'll give you the 'ok' signal, then proceed to make your account. ONLY when I give you the okay. I'm not picky about the names. 

o4. Comment here and I'll verify you in the masterlist. Add me too, cause... I'm a lonely deer


o5. Be online at least two times in a row when you've just started, so I'll make sure you're active, we wouldn't want dead dates, do we? 


o6. Because I'm very kind, you can wall me, or PM or whatever floats your boat on who you want to take part with in the show. Then I'll ask him/her, and if he accepts, congrats! If he/she doesn't... I'm sorry! 


o7. Once you are 'on' the show, you have to communicate with your partner. I'll create a 'place' (a chat, actually) for only the both of you and myself. I need to update your love story. *^*


o8. Like I said before, have fun and happy dating!