The lovely graduation day

Clover

Warning: Blabla: the present

              : Blabla: The past

 

Today, the cherryblossoms danced happily because of the wind, like the humans that was dancing accompanied by the beautiful music. The refreshing spring’s wind blew gently like it hugged him and all the occupants of this school. At one classroom, Lee Sungyeol, a tall, brown-haired boy with a cute face stood against the window. A graduation certificate held tightly at his hand. The choding boy smiled sadly when he saw the certification at his hand. The certification reminded him that today was his graduation day….

The last day for him to stepped into this school after three years have studied at this school. The school that had so many meanings for him and so precious for him. This school had so many stories for him. This school also made him meet Kim Myungsoo, his classmate, his bestfriend, and a person…that he always loved until now….

Sungyeol closed his eyes for a moment when all the memories of the past flashed at his head. “Everything already over, right…Myungie?” he muttered softly when he felt the tears gathered at his eyes. “You know, if I can I want to repeat all this three years in this world once more, doing everything with you again, talk about everything with you once more….” The choding boy glanced at his classroom for a moment with a sad looks. “This class for example…always be the silent spectators of your protest when I always come late to walk back home with you….”

“Late again, you giant choding!” Myungsoo exclaimed in anger when he saw Sungyeol walked into the classroom with an innocent smile at his face.

“Sorry, Myungie~” said Sungyeol while he bowed his body several times. “I’m so sorry~the club meeting finished slower that I thought!”

“You always say that as your reason, I start to think that you are lying!” said Myungsoo coldly. “I am tired to wait for you when you always come late like this, Yeol! Do you think a mere ‘sorry’ is enough?”

“Myungie, since when you being so hearless?!” Sungyeol whined to his bestfriend. “You are so cruel, MyungMyung! Do you not love me anymore?”

Myungsoo decided to ignore the ‘MyungMyung’ nickname (that Sungyeol only use to him when the older boy want something from the younger one) and shook his head. “Sorry, Yeol but it’s the last time I will wait for you. I am tired to always come here to find that you are not here and--”

Myungsoo’s words being cut off when Sungyeol suddenly kissed Myungsoo’s lips. Myungsoo stunned for a moment when he saw Sungyeol’s lips touched his and Sungyeol, being a choding boy that love to tease people like he was, smiled and deepened the kiss for a moment before released Myungsoo’s lips and pecked him at the cheek.

“It’s my sorry for make you wait, Myungie~” Sungyeol said while giggling slightly. “If it’s not enough sorry for you, I willing to give you kisses as many as you want~MyungMyung. Just come to me and I will be happily kiss you~”

“D…Don’t say something like that!” Myungsoo said while his face covered by a crimson blush. “L…let’s go home now! It’s already late!” the younger but more stoic boy quickly grabbed his bag and walked out of the classroom, followed by Sungyeol that walked happily behind him.

“So~MyungMyung will wait for me again tomorrow, right?” said Sungyeol happily to Myungsoo that  still blushed in embarrassment. “Because if you want to wait me tomorrow, maybe I will give a French ki--”

“YES, I WILL WAIT YOU TOMORROW!” Myungsoo yelled before ran away from Sungyeol, made Sungyeol giggled loudly when he saw Myungsoo’s cute reaction before quickly chased Myungsoo (that didn’t need a long time since he had longer legs than Myungsoo).

Sungyeol leaned at the table beside him and looked up from the window to see the sky above him. The sky was so bright and beautiful, really in contrast with how his heart was now.

“I always want to support you, Myungie…even though I know that one day you will leave me. Even though I know that one day everything between us will end, I think I will be alright but now…it feels so hurt…” Sungyeol looked down, saw many students that also graduated talked happily with each other at the school’s garden. “Since when…you really fill my thought and heart? So it feels so much hurt like this when you leave me?” 

“My dream?” asked Sungyeol. “I want to open a coffe shop and become a barista and then I will marry Myungie and become your wife~” said Sungyeol innocently (or shamelessly) that made him get a smack from Myungsoo.

“Don’t say something so embarrassing like that!” said Myungsoo to Sungyeol that now rubbed his head. Sungyeol just smiled when he saw his lover’s reaction.

“How about you, Myungie? What is your dream?” Sungyeol asked when he drank his Americano and looked at his lover.

“I want to be a photographer,” said Myungsoo while smiled slightly. “I want to capture all the beautiful things in the world in a photo and show it to anyone, to make people realize the world outside theirs. It will be so exciting, collects photos from around the world and then make my own photo studio…”

Sungyeol smiled when he heard the child’s enthusiasm at Myungsoo’s voice. “One day you will be a great photographer, Myungie,” said Sungyeol while he caressed Myungsoo’s black hair. “I believe that!”

But Sungyeol’s smile faded immediately when he realized that if Myungsoo wanted to be a photographer, they must took a separate way from each other and he would leave Sungyeol alone later.

Saw Sungyeol’s faded smile, Myungsoo quickly hugged Sungyeol. “Don’t be sad, Yeol. I will never leave you alone. There are many ways to contact you, right?” said Myungsoo while smiled and kissed Sungyeol’s forehead.

“Like?” asked Sungyeol in confusion.

“Well…I can still call you or send you e-mail, right? Facebook, twitter, skype, there are so many social network that we can use to contact each other even though we are so far away from each other. I will always contact you, so you don’t need to feel sad,” said Myungsoo while he stood up and pulled Sungyeol up with him. “So, don’t be sad anymore, okay? A sad face is not suit you, Yeol.”

Sungyeol smiled when he felt Myungsoo’s hand’s warmth. “Okay!” Sungyeol chirped happily to his lover, made Myungsoo’s smile became wider.

“After all…” Myungsoo turned his body so he was backing Sungyeol, made Sungyeol couldn’t see his face. “You…want to be my wife, right? So we will meet again one day!” said Myungsoo while he walked away, leaved a stunned Sungyeol before the choding boy laughed and piggybacked Myungsoo towards their class.

Sungyeol held his chest before reached into his shirt and pulled out a necklace, where there were a small glass tube with a four leaf clover placed inside. Sungyeol smiled. “All the sweet memories…all that precious memories…I will always cherish it and love all of it. All of my memories with you…are the most important ones for me, Myungie…”

“What are you doing, Yeol? Asked Myungsoo when he saw the older boy crawled along the clover field, inspected all the clover that he saw at the field.

“I am looking for a four-leaf clover, Myungie~” whined Sungyeol while he kept crawled along the field. “And still not find even one~”

“For what the four-leaf clover?” asked Myungsoo that now stood exactly behind Sungyeol. “Are you not confident enough with final project? If you are not, you should study at home, not crawl along the clover field all day like this…”

“Shut up, Myungie!” snapped Sungyeol. “I don’t understand anything that stupid teacher explained to me, so it is useless for me to study! I will choose crawl along the field all years than to study at home and rot in hell!”

Myungsoo just sighed when he heard Sungyeol’s sentence before he finally knelt down beside Sungyeol. “I will help you to find one,” he said coldly. “But promise me, if we find one you will study harder.”

Sungyeol’s face brightened almost immediately when he heard what Myungsoo had said to him. “Thank you so much, Myungie~ you are really the best boyfriend in the world!” said Sungyeol while he hugged Myungsoo.

“And just at the time like this you say something like that…” Myungsoo muttered. “Usually you say that I am too ‘emotionless’ and boring.” Sungyeol who heard Myungsoo’s sentences giggled softly before continued his searching for his four-leaf clover.

Both of them kept searching and searching until they didn’t realize that the sun had been setting at the end of the sky, painted the field with its soft orange color.

Suddenly Myungsoo stood up from his earlier position. “I find it, Yeol,” he said while he showed the four-leaf clover at his hand emotionlessly to Sungyeol.

“Really? Where? Where?” Sungyeol exclaimed while jumped lightly like a choding he was. Myungsoo just smiled lightly and gave the clover to Sungyeol.

“Now please come back home and study, okay? Because if you don’t study at all, even though you have one thousand four-leaf clover whatsoever you will still be fa--”Myungsoo’s words was being cut off when Sungyeol suddenly hugged the younger boy tightly.

“Thank you so much, Myungie~” Sungyeol exclaimed happily. “I love you~”

“Yes, yes, I love you too! Now come on, let’s go home, I want to take a bath, I am as sweaty as a pig,” Myungsoo muttered when he held Sungyeol’s hand tightly and leaved the clover field with hand joined with each other.

With the passing time, three years passed quickly, faster than both of them wanted. The time of separation arrived, even though Sungyeol didn’t want that to happen. Sungyeol frantically denied the fact that he and Myungsoo would be separated from each other. He wanted to forget the day of his separation with Myungsoo, even though there was a side of his heart that wanted to remember the separation forever.

Because that was the last time he spent with Myungsoo….

Thank you for everything, Myungie…” said Sungyeol while he forced a smile at his lips when he stood at the gate of the school with Myungsoo one day before the graduation ceremony. He didn’t want his tear-stained face became the last thing that Myungsoo saw from him. Sungyeol wanted Myungsoo to see him smile, to make the younger feel that he was willing to let go of Myungsoo.

“Thank you for everything too, Yeol…” said Myungsoo softly. Myungsoo held a folder with his graduation certificate and his scholarship papers that he already got inside. It was a scholarship that made Sungyeol sure that Myungsoo would really leave him.

“I will always be happy and cheerful here until we meet again someday!” said Sungyeol while he held the necklace when he hang the four-leaf clover that Myungsoo already gave him. “But…you will contact me everyday, right?”

“I will contact you every day and night if you want me to, Yeol,” said Myungsoo while smilng.

Sungyeol hugged Myungsoo tightly. “Goodbye Myungie. I will never forget you…” he muttered softly when he clutched Myungsoo’s uniform tightly.

“I will never forget you too, Yeol…” Myungsoo muttered while he patted the taller boy’s back in a comforting manner. “I will miss you, Yeol….”

They looked at each other for a moment before they met their lips in a soft, loving kiss. The kiss ended faster than what they wanted, but they realized that if the kiss continued, both of them didn’t want to let the others go.

Because both of them always wanted to be together….

They smiled to each other for the last time before walked back to back and walked the opposite ways with each other without ever glanced back even once.

“Because with not see his face anymore…this feelings and this heart…not feel so hurt…’ thought both of them with a shaky, sad smile at each other’s lips.

Sungyeol looked up to the sky again, exactly when there was a plane that flew through the blue sky. Sungyeol looked to the plane sadly, knew that the plane maybe was the one that brought Myungsoo to America and leaved him alone like this. Yes, today Myungsoo went to America, to continue his study there.

“Thank you because you want to be a part of my life until now, Myungie. I hope you will be a great photographer at the future.” Sungyeol closed his eyes for a moment before opened them again, with a tear slide down his cheeks. “I miss you, Myungie, even though we can contact each other still I---”

Sunyeol’s words cut off when he felt a pair of hands wrapped around his waist and made him snuggled to someone’s chest. Sungyeol’s breath hitched when he smell the familiar scent of faint chocolate from the person behind him. This scent…this warmth…was he dreaming, hallucinating, or maybe he already became crazy so now he imagined a person that not supposed to be there?

Sungyeol quickly turned back and freeze when he saw the person that stood behind him.

A dark hair, a cold eagle eyes, and that mysterious smile…

“Congratulation for the graduation, Yeol…” said Myungsoo while he smiled to Sungyeol that still frozen in his seat.

“My…Myungie…?” Sungyeol muttered softly. “W…hy? I thought today you go to America?”

“I decided to not go there,” said Myungsoo while he smiled softly and hugged Sungyeol. He whispered something to Sungyeol’s ear, made the older boy smiled in happiness and kissed the lips of the younger one.

“I promise you that I will never leave you, right, Yeol? I vowed myself…that I will always keep that promise no matter what….”


Okay, that is the end of my oneshoot! How do you feel about this? Is it good or is it bad?

thank you so much for all the subscribers and comment that I receive! It really make my day! And sorry because I am so slow to update this, I hope you will enjoy this oneshoot, okay? XD

so, please comment and subscribe guys! You will make me really happy if you do! XDD

I love you, guys! Annyeong! ^_____^