First Day~

SHINee In Canada!~

Hi-yeum!~

Soo... Hmmm.. not much to say... So... here's the first chapter! Enjoy!!!!

talk to you guys at the end! xD

Chapter 1: First Day~

Kibum’s P.O.V:

“Kibummieee, I’m bored…” Jjong complained sitting next to me on the plane. I sighed turning away from the window to look at him.

“Sleep then, or play that puzzle game that the fans gave you.” We had received a ton of presents from fans for our anniversary two months ago. Jjong saw the game and the obsession began from there.

“I don’t want to, I want to walk around. I can’t keep sitting here…” He looked around trying to find a way to pass the sleeping man on his other side, blocking his way to freedom. I smiled and looked around at the other members while he seemed to be making a plan. Minho and Taemin were playing a racing game and by the puppy face Taeminnie had on, Minho was winning. Onew was asleep directly behind me at the other window seat with his earphones in. We had been on the plane for a good 20 hours, so it was no wonder Jjongie couldn’t sit still. He gave up trying to get around the snoring man, sighed and looked back at me with his big puppy eyes. I knew where Taemin learned it from.

“…What do you want from me?...” I asked cautiously, while eyeing his way too innocent look. He smiled and looked towards my lap. Confused, I followed his gaze to the bite-size chocolate bar they had given me that I still hadn’t eaten.

“Pleaseee?” He said with a mischievous smile. I hesitated, then opened the candy and put part of it in my mouth, signaling him to break off a piece. He bit off the piece that wasn’t in my mouth and leaned back content with a bit of sugar to keep him happy for the little bit of flight time left. I ate my bit of chocolate and leaned against the window ignoring the bright glare of the sun. We had left Seoul at around 3 PM, so by now it was late in the morning. We were supposed to land in Toronto at about noon. ‘Only three more hours until we land,’ I told myself. I had slept earlier but I felt my head starting to droop with sleep. I felt someone lean on my shoulder and I turned to see Jjongie asleep on me. I smiled, he was such a child. Slowly I leaned on his head and I fell asleep too.

I was woken up by Jonghyun who was standing up stretching as was everyone else. We dragged Onew Hyung into the aisle to wake him up and we all started laughing at his failed attempt to glare at us.

Everyone was excited and we finally got our energy back. Jonghyun and Onew Hyung were in the lead, laughing and pointing to all the new things they saw. Minho chuckled at them probably thinking the same thing I was. These were our supposedly responsible hyungs who convinced our manager we could come here on our own. We got out of customs, with Hyung going back into leader mode, got a cab and checked us into the hotel.

We had three rooms, each with one bed. Onew Hyung ran for the first room saying he was the oldest and should get his own room. Jonghyun and Taemin ran too, all three arguing for the one room. Minho and I looked at each other, smirked and spilt up to go to the two empty rooms. I put my things down and jumped into the huge bed. “Ahh! ~ It’s so soft!” I closed my eyes when suddenly someone was banging at the door.

“Hyaa! Key! Let me in!” Jonghyun was outside screaming and probably about to get himself in trouble. I laughed and ran to the door, and saw a very disgruntled Jjongie pouting at the door. He looked up at me and simply said, “I lost…” I started laughing and tried to calm down.

“Where’s Taeminnie?” I asked looking around him.

“He lost before me and Minho took him in, but I think they went to look around.” He said as he brought in his suitcase. I shut the door and went to sit on the bed while he unpacked.

“Ohh,” I said after a while. “What about Hyung?”

“Ahh, he was already asleep before I closed the door.” He said, unpacking and still mumbling ‘Jinki Hyung’s no fun when he’s sleeping.’

I looked out the window; it was almost 4 and was still bright outside. Suddenly I felt energized.

“Hyaa!” I jumped on Jjongie making him fall.

“Hyaa Kibum! That hurt! ~” He whined even though I knew he was kidding.

I smiled, “let’s go get everyone and go to the downtown!”

“Hyaa, it’s not THE downtown, just downtown you babo.”

“Shut up Jjongie! ~ Whatever, let’s just go!” I said jumping around.

“Ok, ok,” he laughed as I ran out of the room. I woke up Hyung and got him to come just as Minho and Taemin walked up to us. We headed towards the subway, all excited to actually see what their downtown was like. I smiled to myself while Jjongie was telling me his plans. This was going to be fun~
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Aigoo!~

The first chapter xD What will happen downtown? I know!!! xDDDDD 

Sooo.. If you enjoyed, let me know by commenting and suscribing ^-^

I won't rant a lot because... I am working on my JongKey story at the moment O: Check it out!

Anways...

Until next time,

Bye-yeum!~<3