Supermarket

SHINee Daily Life -- One Shots

Title : Supermarket (one-shot)
Pairing : JongKey
Disclaimer : I only own the plot.
Genre : Fluff – Comedy
Summary : Jonghyun gets hungry and there was no food so Key decided to go the supermarket.

----------------------------------------
------------------

Jonghyun opened the fridge looking for something to eat but he found nothing, the fridge was empty unless If you counted Taemin’s banana milk which only he can drink, Onew’s chicken left overs which he’ll be killed by the leader if he ate one or Minho’s hidden chocolates and he don’t want to take the risk and see what will he do to him, maybe he’ll use his head as a ball.
“Keeeeey ~” Jonghyun called for Key and he found him on his laptop browsing the internet, Key sighed and looked up at Jonghyung with glasses almost falling from his nose and dulled face “What ?”.
“There is nothing I can eat in the fridge” Jonghyun pouted and Key avoided looking at him “So ?” the rapper looked into his laptop screen again “Key I’ll die of hunger and then I won’t be able to work and fans will accuse you of not feeding m—“
“Jonghyun you are no—“ Key glared at Jonghyun but he found his so called ‘Hyung’ had a puppy face begging for food, sighing he closed his laptop and went to the kitchen area with Jonghyun happily trailing after him.
Key checked anything to cook but as Jonghyun said there was nothing so he went to their shared bedroom “Get dressed we’re going to the Supermarket” and Jonghyun agreed to it went to change.

[At The Supermarket]
Key went to grab a shopping cart as Jonghyun walked next to him “Wow, the place looks almost empty !” Key rolled his eyes “Of course it’ll be almost empty since its 1 am”, taking their time is observing weird and interesting products also throwing comments and remarks about it, Key was lost in his thoughts on if he should take ‘clean and clear’ or ‘Olay’ that he didn’t see Jonghyun walking away interested by something.
“Hey Jjong which on—where the hell is he ?!” he cursed under his breath as pushed the cart looking for the lost puppy ‘Jonghyun’, Key began panicking as he looked for Jonghyun *did he get kidnapped by fans ?* that thought terrified him, he couldn’t call him since he knows that Jonghyun didn’t take his cell phone because they were going to come to the dorm quickly, he searched for him in every section and he almost thought of going to the security to report a missing child named ‘Kim Jonghyun’ but he decided against it as he could imagine the headlines in newspapers and magazines saying ‘SHINee Kim Jonghyun was lost in a Supermarket’, spotting a tint of blonde in the fruit section he rushed to it finding Jonghyun looking at the fruit with so much interest “Oh Key there you are, I think that I broke its shell” Jonghyun looked at Key worriedly about the fruit missing the steam coming out from Key’s ears and nose “Damn you Jonghyun, I looked in every ing place for you and you are here pitting the stupid looking fruit ?! why the hell did disappear ?!”, Jonghyun looked at Key like a lost puppy “I was scared and almost had a heart attack thinking that fans might spotted you and kidnapped you !” Key looked at him angrily and got angrier when Jonghyun grinned “Aww you are jealous because this fruit got my attention? That’s cute and proves that you love me”
Key faced palmed “You just knew that ?” Jonghyun pouted “Well you don’t say it” Key stared at Jonghyun in disbelief “I’m your boyfriend for god sake !” Jonghyun nodded “Right, now can we go buy a cheesecake ?” Jonghyun used his puppy eyes “there is no cheesecake here, since I did looked around a lot when I looked for you” Key sighed “But I want one” Jonghyun whined “Fine let’s just buy what we have in the cart and then we’ll buy cheesecake from KFC” Jonghyun grinned as he followed Key to the cashier.
-------------------------------------------------------
A\N : I wrote it at 1:36 am and some of what happened is from my daily life ^^
please comment