Our name

Our name (sequel to "Your new name")

"Changmin ah~" Sungmin cooed as Sunny held their (currently sleeping) 6 month old child in her arms. The family was in their living room, settled on the couch.

Sunny chuckled as Sungmin, the great Lee Sungmin who did martial arts and could be positively deadly, was reduced to a gentle and affectionate man (not that he wasn't, its just that he was extra gentle.

Changmin shifted slightly as he felt his father's presence before stirring slightly. Sunny scooted away from Sungmin while patting Changmin's belly.

"Go away Minnie, you're disturbing him," Sunny smiled jokingly. Sungmin sniggered.

"Yeah right... We all know that little Changmin here can't survive without his father..."

Changmin had his father's nose and his mother's lips, but neither of them knew whose eyes he had. All they knew was that his eyes were beautiful.

Sunny pouted. "Well, he can't survive without his father, but his mum keeps his father alive." she grinned back proudly.

"No way." was Sungmin's quick reply.

Sunny giggled. "Yes way, you tried to wash his diapers because you thought they were reusable!"

"I didn't know that the green sign thing meant that the packaging was reusable..." Sungmin retorted.

"Face it Ming, I'm the better parent. His first word'll probably be 'eomma'." Sunny taunted.

Noticing her husband's cute pout, Sunny smiled and pecked him on the lips. Sungmin's eyes lit up slightly and Sunny giggled.

"Just joking, Sungminnie. We both know that I look after Changmin better, but he'll follow in your footsteps." Sungmin smiled as he pulled Sunny in for a hug.

As she was smiling into his chest, Sunny felt Changmin wriggle. She pulled away as Changmin opened his eyes.

"Minnie, he's up," Sunny said as Sungmin slung his arm over Sunny. Resting his head on her shoulder, Sungmin pointed to Sunny.

"Eomma," he smiled. He pointed to himself. "Appa," he smiled wider

Changmin laughed and clapped happily. His face screwed up suddenly, as if he was thinking about something

Worried, Sunny held him upright. Changmin looked at Sunny.

"Eo..." Sunny grinned at Sungmin, waiting for the delayed syllable. At that moment, Changmin turned to hid father. "...pa"

Eyes wide, Sungmin and Sunny stared at their son in disbelief. Eoppa. He'd done it. Their son had addressed them at the same time . Their son's abnormality was pure genius. Meanwhile, while the couple was processing that thought, Changmin was clapping gleefully. He knew he had been clever.

Sunny spoke first. "But... How??"

Sungmin was taking the situation more as a surprise.

"Its a miracle Sunny baby!!! His first word was both mum and dad!!" he practically shrieked (with the hysteria of a madman). Hugging his wife, he began screaming random praises at his son ("ATTABOY, CHANGMIN AH! A GENIUS JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER!!"), but apparently Changmin thought his father's way of approval was frightening, because he immediately reached out for his mum while wailing loudly. Sunny had to shut Sungmin up (with either a kiss or duct tape, she said and Sungmin chose kiss but was rewarded with a fine slap on the chest) and settle Changmin down, who had fallen asleep in the middle of the drama.

When Changmin was snoozing (again), Sunny stood at their balcony which overlooked Seoul. Sungmin slipped his arms around her waist and held her tight.

"Sungmin ah, Seoul is so pretty..." Sunny whispered.

"Not as pretty as you though," Sungmin smiled. Sunny giggled and turned to face him. "Cheesy much?"

Sungmin pressed his forehead against hers. They were in the exact same position when Sunny revealed that she was pregnant, only the location was different. Sungmin smiled at the memory. Sunny could pratically read his mind; their love was so strong and their understanding of each other was so deep.

"Brings back memories, huh?" she whispered. Sungmin nodded.

"Saranghae, Sunny..."

Sunny wrapped her arms around neck. "Saranghae too, Minnie..."

And then Sungmin pulled her in for a long, sweet kiss. With the new title of 'Eoppa', the couple was a perfect example of true love