Hush...

Scared of Thunder

Kyuhyun and Leeteuk sat on the couch together in the lounge room. All the other Super Junior members were in at the dorm with them. They were out and about on their schedules; like they usually were. Leeteuk was actually supposed to be going his busy schedule as well. Luckily for him, it was cancelled due to a certain maknae's persuasive words and threating of their manager hyung. They were simply watching a movie, not even really paying attention to what the scenes were about. As if they were just a part of the background. They were simply enjoying each other's long lost company. Times like these were precious. Leeteuk and Kyuhyun wouldn't let them go to waste.

Leeteuk smiled as he felt Kyuhyun's head lay gently on his broad shoulder, his arm being hugged tightly by the maknae. Also known as his sweet and adorable boyfriend. Nobody really knows how they ended up together. Well, at least both Leeteuk and Kyuhyun were happy. Kyuhyun's weight was supported by Leeteuk's body. Leeteuk thought of how childish Kyuhyun acted sometimes and laughed to himself. He would never act like this in front of anyone else though. No, it was too embarrassing. The way he acted was only for Leeteuk's eyes.

Kyuhyun closed his almond pretty alond eyes quite slowly, beginning to feel just a little bit sleepy. It was a rather late night. He didn't want to sleep yet though. Not now of all times. If he did end up falling asleep, Kyuhyun would have to miss all the special time he would be able to spend with Leeteuk. They couldn't always act like this. They couldn't always be this intimate and carefree. It was a rare opportunity. Kyuhyun definitely wouldn't let such a chance go to waste. He changed his position, beginning to feel a little uncomfortable. Leeteuk noticed.

"What's wrong Kyuhyun-ah? Are you starting to feel sleepy now?" Leeteuk asked, smiling to himself at the way Kyuhyun cutely shook his head. Actually, Leeteuk almost felt like he was talking to some sort of child. The way he acted fit the role almost perfectly.

"N..no... Not... not at all...." Kyuhyun muttered back quietly, clearly lying to him. Leeteuk actually found it rather adorable, the way Kyuhyun was trying to stay up.

"Don't lie to me. If you want to go sleep, you can just say so." Leeteuk cooed, taking his arm and putting it around Kyuhyun's waist, pulling him in closer to Leeteuk.

"I'm not lying... I swear, I'm not... sleepy..." Kyuhyun whispered quietly, soon falling for the warmth Leeteuk was giving him. Kyuhyun took his arm and put it on Leeteuk's far shoulder, his head placed in between Leeteuk's other shoulder and neck. His hot breath was tickling Leeteuk's not. He looked down and smiled at the boy.

"Ah, what a bad liar you are... Hmm, I guess it's bed time anyway." Leeteuk spoke looking at the clock on the wall. It clearly read 1:19am.

"I don't want to go to sleep yet!" Kyuhyun protested, like a child would in such a situation. Leeteuk smiled, his hand still wrapped around Kyuhyun's waist.

"Come on baby, don't force yourself too stay up." Leeteuk spoke. He smiled as Kyuhyun pouted at him cutely. If Leeteuk didn't have a reputation to keep up, he would have probably kissed those pouting lips of his.

"... Did I hear something outside?" Kyuhyun asked Leeteuk in a strangely panicked manner, staring out the window. We hadn't closed the curtains yet.

"Something outside? Oh, it's probably just some thunder. On the weather report, it said there would be some thunder today. " Leeteuk spoke. Suddenly there was a loud noise outside. It was thunder. Leeteuk suddenly felt Kyuhyun whimper slightly and cling onto his shirt tightly.

"Hmmm..." Kyuhyun whimpered. Leeteuk's eyes widened slightly as he stared down at the maknae cuddling his chest and gripping his shirt tightly.

"Eh, Kyuhyun-ah?? Don't tell me... you're afraid of thunder?" Leeteuk asked. He just couldn't believe it. It just couldn't be true. I mean, Kyuhyun was scared of absolutely nothing. Not those creepy crawly insects. Not those 8-legged spiders. Not haunting ghosts. Not tales such a demons and spirits. Not even watching a horror movie would make him do as much as scream. Kyuhyun didn't even fear his hyungs...

"I'm... not scared of thunder... I need to do something in my room. Goodnight," Kyuhyun spoke, quickly dashing off to his room. Leeteuk stared at his boyfriend that rushed off to his room. He couldn't help but feel both worring and adoring feeling at the same time.

Leeteuk walked over to Kyuhyun's room. And without any hesitation what so ever, he opened the door of Kyuhyun's room. He looked around, only to see nobody.

"Kyuhyun?" Leeteuk called, looking around the seemingly empty and lonely room. Suddenly, Leeteuk heard a bang come from the closet.

"Ah! Ow~" Kyuhyun had just hit his head on the side of the closet because he jumped, hearing the thunder once again. Kyuhyun didn't want Leeteuk to be here. He didn't want Leeteuk to see him like this. Okay, Kyuhyun admits it. He is scared of thunder. No-one knew though. Not the closest chingus he has, not his sunbaes, not his dongaengs, not his hyungs... absolutely nobody. Not even his Noona noona, Appa and Umma.

"Kyuhyun-ah." Leeteuk opened the door of the closet to see a teary-eyed Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun turned his head to see his hyung standing there.

"H-hyung." Kyuhyun stuttered shyly, slightly embarrassed for someone to see him like this. He didn't like people to see him in such a weak state.

"Why are you hiding in there? Come here." Leeteuk squatted down and reached his hand out slowly, soon reaching Kyuhyun's hand.

"Emmm..... I don't want too...." Kyuhyun spoke quitely, he was so embarrassed right now. He didn't like it people saw him in such a weak state. Especially this. It seemed so childish right now.

"Huh? Why not? Don't be so stubborn." Leeteuk said in an alomost scolding manner, his hand beginning to pull Kyuhyun out of the closet.

"Just leave me alone! I want to be by myself!" Kyuhyun exclaimed like some sort of kid. His stubborness not being a surprise to his hyung.

"... Just so you know, the closet is lined with some metal. It's much safer out here." Leeteuk spoke in an almost smug and arrogant tone.

"Ah! Really, why did you have to tell me that?!" Kyuhyun exclaimed as he got up at hugged Leeteuk tightly, his head layed against Leeteuk's chest.

"Well, I had to get you out of there. What else could I do?" Leeteuk asked with a smile, Kyuhyun glaring up at his satisfied expression.

"Ah, I absolutely hate you!" Kyuhyun yelled, his cheeks flushed and his body heating up from embarrassment. Leeteuk chuckled at the younger male.

"Of course, I love you too baby." Leeteuk spoke as he hugged Kyuhyun tightly, the growing warmth comforting both of their heated bodies.

"Emmm...." Kyuhyun whimpered as he heard another flash of thunder. Leeteuk had to admit, he couldn't say he hated the situation. On the other hand, he was actually enjoying the situation.

"Shhhh..... Let's go to sleep now Kyuhyun." Leeteuk cooed in Kyuhyun's ear, making him flush darker and darker. Kyuhyun hated it.

"I... I don't want to sleep yet... not now..." Kyuhyun muttered, his hands once again gripping Leeteuk's rather loose shirt once again.

"Huh? Why not?" Leeteuk asked. It was rather obvious that Kyuhyun was needing some sleep by now. Yet still, Kyuhyun was stubborn and didn't want to sleep.

"If I fall asleep... then I can't spend time with you...." Kyuhyun muttered as he pressed his head against Leeteuk's chest, he was slowly falling alseep.

"No. I'll still be here when you wake up... Don't worry baby. I won't leave." Leeteuk said, dragging Kyuhyun to his bed, taking the blankets and throwing it other each other. Leeteuk chuckled to himself as Kyuhyun began to cuddle his chest, searching for some sort of warmth. Kyuhyun was just like a child in some way.

"...I... love you..." Kyuhyun muttered, just before he fell asleep, feeling Leeteuk wrap his arms around him, bringing their bodies closer to each other.

"I love you too..." Leeteuk whispered back, giving Kyuhyun a kiss on his unaware lips.