Jealousy

Hyung-

Minho ran to Changmin, legs flying up and wrapping themselves around Changmin's hips, hugging as if they haven't seen each other in years.

 

But unbeknownst to the happily hugging friends, there was a very jealous diva standing not two feet away from them, seething with rage. Kim Kibum, otherwise known as Key, was not a person who hid his feelings. Whatever he felt, he would just blurt it out, whether it be his opinion on somebody's clothes ("Oh, those clothes are just so last season!"), or even just his mood ("I'm bored! Help me!").

 

But it was now, right when Minho and Changmin were "koala" hugging, that he decided that his feelings were better left unsaid. You see, Key had a secret obsession. His obsession went by the name of Choi Minho. Key, to put it lightly, was a fanboy. He searches up pictures of Minho and spazzes over them, all of that stuff. But he considered himself better than a fanboy, because he could see Minho up-close-and-personal without being pulled away by beefy bodyguards. He was in SHINee, one of the most popular boy bands in South Korea. And, heck! He could touch Minho all he wanted to.

 

Key had it all, the fame, the talent, the looks, but one thing he didn't have was Minho. Minho always seemed to like his other hyungs better than he liked Key. He didn't even call Key hyung! Sure, they only had an almost two month difference in age, but Key was older, and that was the important part!

 

But Key was never "Hyung-Whored" like Donghae was. Or Eunhyuk was. Or Changmin was. Or Kyuhyun was. Or what seemed like everybody older than him except Key was! And Key was jealous.

 

An example of his jealousy was right now. He was having a good time talking to Minho about the movie they had just watched when Changmin just waltzed through the door, effectively stealing Minho's attention away from Key. And so Key raged silently on the inside, his half-squashed pillow the only sign of his murderous thoughts.

 

Key was still day-dreaming about killing Changmin when Minho tapped his shoulder, telling him that he's going to leave with "Changminnie-hyung". And after they left, he was still there, still squashing the pillow, still killing Changmin in his mind.

 

And that's when Jonghyun, who had seen the whole affair take place, decided to prance by him, saying in that sing-song voice of his,

 

"Why so jealous Key?~".

 

And that's how Jonghyun got a nasty black eye.