Picture

Evil Maknaes

 

 

"Hey! Changmin-hyung! That's unfair, give it back! Kyuhyun-hyung, HELP ME! GIVE THAT BACK YOU BASTA-"

 

"Uh uh uh," Kyuhyun, the self-proclaimed leader of the Kyu-Line tutted, "No cursing, Minnie-dongsaeng, that's not good."

 

"DON'T CALL ME THAT! TELL CHANGMIN-HYUNG TO GIVE THAT BACK TO ME!" Minho was now reaching over Changmin, almost all of his body splayed on top of him, reaching for the object inside Changmin's hand. But Changmin's hand was out of reach-it was taunting him. Correction-Changmin was taunting him.

 

"Sorry, but no-can-do," said Changmin, shrugging his shoulders but still keeping a strong grip on the item Minho was still grappling for, "Minnie-dongsaeng," he added at the end-just to piss Minho off even more.

 

And what was little Minnie-dongsaeng reaching for, you ask?

 

In Changmin's hand was a crumpled up photograph-but not just any photograph. It was a photograph of Minho.

 

At this point in the story, you might be thinking, Pshhh, it's just a picture of Minho, why's he being such a baby about it?

 

Well, in this special picture was Minho as a middle-schooler, wearing a normal striped shirt and some normal blue exercise shorts. But what was absolutely abnormal about this picture was the position he was in. He was squatting down, his tongue sticking out, legs apart, back hunched, and his hands creating a triangle and cupping a rather ehem, private part of his body...

 

Embarrassing indeed.

 

"He's so cute!" Kyuhyun cooed, pointing at the picture, which had now been uncrumpled and given to Kyuhyun while Changmin flipped himself and Minho over, laying down on him and effectively trapping him.

 

"I know, right?!?! Look at his cheeks, they're so chubby!" patting the real Minho's cheeks for effect.

 

"Aww, but his cheeks are still chubby," said Kyuhyun, "Look-he's even pouting!" He squeezed Minho's cheeks using them as handles to move his head from side.

 

"STOP MY CHEEKS YOU SON OF A-"

 

Completely out of the blue, Kyuhyun kissed Minho on the lips, shutting him up quite effectively.

 

"What did I say about cursing, Minnie?"

 

"We shouldn't be teasing our little Minnie-dongsaeng so much," said Changmin, an accomplished smile on his face "Let's go."

 

And so they left, leaving a shellshocked Minho lying on the floor, touching his lips.

 

"" mumbled Minho long after they had gone.

 

Then he realized it, they still had the picture! He stood up clumsily, needing to know where they went.

 

But, alas, they were gone and Minho had no clue what-so-ever as to where they went.

 

"Aish," he sighed, beginning his long journey of finding his evil hyungs, not knowing that Kyuhyun had actually tucked the picture inside the back pocket of jeans.