Flying to The Super Moon

Unusual Dating

 

"Wookie, Kyuhyun does not join us?" Yesung asks, they will go to meet Hae and Hyuk Jae, to have dinner out together.
Wonnie shook his head, with face without hope "He'll go on a date"
" Dating? With whom? " Yesung said, constrict the forehead.
" Who else? " Wookie shrugged.
" You mean ... with Wonnie?" Yesung looked at Wookie with shocked.
Wookie nodded, while take a sigh.
"Uuumm ... I do not know, if I should believe it or not" Yesung said, scratching his head.
"I'm also worried. But we can see that Kyuhyunnie changes now, he's looks very happy, always laughing. It's different when we knew him at the first time"
"You're right, Wookie, you're right ..." Yesung nodded.
"Maybe he's right, Yesung hyung. We just cannot see Wonnie in real , but Kyuhyunnie only "
"Yeah, if I did not see the incident at that time, maybe I will not believe. Let's go, Hae and Hyuk Jae are waiting for us".
 
-----------
 
"Wonnie, why do we have to go to the roof again ? You promised that we will go out. I've refused to go out for dinner with Wookie and other " Kyuhyun protest, while pursing his lips.
Wonnie laughing,  hugging his cute boyfriend , and kiss his lips.
"Please be patience, Kyuhyunnie. You'll see later. Now wear this necklace first " Wonnie extended his hand, put a necklace around Kyuhyun’s neck.
"What is this, Wonnie? " Kyuhyun asked, holding a black pendant necklace , shaped like flapping wings.
" It's to help you , to take care of you " Wonnie whispered in Kyuhyun’s ear , helping his boyfriend to wear that necklace. 
Then he kissed Kyuhyun’s neck from behind, and his soft milky skin.
" Uuuumm ... Wonnie ..." Kyuhyun moaned.
Wonnie laugh little , he knows that Kyuhyun is very easily aroused when he touched him.
" Wonnie! Do not tease me!" Kyuhyun sulk "We will go or not?"
"Okay, my love. Now close your eyes first " Wonnie said, smiling.
Although Kyuhyun was still sulking, but he obeyed the order from Wonnie.
He was curious about the dating which planned by Wonnie , as an unusual dating which not doing by human.
Wonnie hugs  Kyuhyun’s body tightly, kissed his lover's lips, and they disappeared.
 
 
" My love, open your eyes " Wonnie whispered in Kyuhyun’s ear.
Kyuhyun slowly opened his eyes, and see the handsome face of Wonnie who smiling at him.
" Wonnie ..  Are we still on the roof ?" asked Kyuhyun, he started to pout again.
"Kyuhyunnie, no , we are not on the roof. You can see the right side of you " Wonnie smile widely.
Kyuhyun turned his head to the right, and he’s gawking to what's in front of him. A round object, very large, bright yellow , bit reddish.
"Wonn ... Wonnie ... what is it ?" asked Kyuhyun stammered.
"That ... is a Super Moon, Kyuhyunnie "
"Supp ... suup ... Super .. Super Moon?" Kyuhyun does not trust what he heard. "How did we get here?"
He's still looking at a huge round object in amazement.
"We fly" replied Wonnie, simple.
" What ? Fly? " Kyuhyun gets shocked.
" Yes, look at under " Wonnie smiled at the shocked face of his boyfriend.
Kyuhyun slowly looked down, watch the light shining in the distance, twinkling like stars in a row, all looks very smal, very beautiful scenery.
Suddenly he feels a little dizzy, a little unsteady balance. 
Kyuhyun hugged Wonnie’s neck tighly.
"Aaaaawwww ....!!! Wonnie !!! " cried Kyuhyun
 
"Kyuhyunnie, calm down, you're okay. You're safe with me, and you also already wear a necklace that I gave you earlier, you will not fall" Wonnie hugged Kyuhyun, he tried to calm his lover.
"Wonnie .. is that .... is that our town ? the earth ? " Kyuhyun whispered, his voice trembled.
Wonnie nodded, smiled, gave a small kiss on Kyuhyun’s lips.
Kyuhyun glanced down anxiously, he’s curious to see the beautiful scenery of the city where he lives, from the top.
But he’s also scared, realizing that he flew away into the sky. Even very close to the moon! The Super Moon!
 
Then he looked back at the big round thing, his eyes do not blink. 
Kyuhyun was amazed by what he see, his mouth gaping. He could not believe it.
"Kyuhyunnie ...." Wonnie whispered, Kyuhyun’s ear.
Kyuhyun’s shocked, turned to face Wonnie, who just smiled amused , seeing Kyuhyun’s face which puzzled, too shocked.
"Take my hand" Wonnie said " I'll take you flying around the moon. Do not be afraid, Kyuhyunnie ... I'm with you, and necklace with the wings pendant will help you “
" You mean that I ... I can fly? " Kyuhyun asked, incredulous.
Wonnie nodded, he smile " Let me hold your hand "
"Aaaaawwww ... Wonnie ...!" Kyuhyun shouted, close his eyes.
"Relax, Kyuhyunnie ... do not be afraid, trust me " Wonnie slowly pulled Kyuhyun's hand, he's flapping his black wings, then they fly slowly.
Kyuhyun opened his eyes slowly, he feels himself drift light. 
He’s flying! Kyuhyun hold his breath, he holds Wonnie’s hands tightly.
Their first dating which unusual like Wonnie said , making him feel shock, disbelief, confused and happy!
 
A few moments later Kyuhyun started to feel confident, he stretched out his hand. Looked at The Super Moon in front of him, which so big and amazing.
He looked down also, see the beautiful scenery of his city at night.
Sometimes he pulled himself away from Wonnie, tempt Wonnie to catch him. 
They laughed happily, hugging each other, looked at each other with a passion, and kissing.
"Kyuhyunnie, do you like the dating?" asked Wonnie, he pulled Kyuhyun’s body closely , nuzzle his nose into Kyuhyun’s neck.
"Wonnie, I do not know what to say. You're right, this is an unusual dating which humans could never do. I ... I was very surprised, I did not believe it. But ... but I realized that my lover is not human, and I will do unusual things which human will not do that ". 
All the words just came out of his mouth, like he did not think about it first.
Wonnie laughs, Kyuhyun is very cute and innocent, and he loves him very much.
 
"Wonnie ..." Kyuhyun whispered.
"Yes, Kyuhyunnie ..."
"Thank you ... I'm very happy. This dating is ... so lovely! I really love it, thank you " 
Wonnie hug his lover  body tightly, kissed Kyuhyun passionately. 
His lover’s ripe lips is always teasing him, and he always want to enjoy it, gently bite, and it.
He tries pushing his tongue into Kyuhyun's lips, touches his boyfriend’s tongue, they're interlocked.
"Uuugghhh ... Wonnie ..." Kyuhyun groaned. 
He feels aroused, either because of Wonnie’s touch , or the influence of The Super Moon’s magic attractiveness , which became the background of their love scenes.
Kyuhyun shut his eyes, surrender his body into Wonnie embrace , enjoying the passionate touch of his lover.
 
Flying to the moon
Getting higher
I'm on fire
Touch my hands, my body, my lips
Show me how the real passionate
Flying to the moon
You're beneath me
Pounce me, deeper, faster
Take my body, my breath with you
Flying to the moon
Getting higher
Reach the of our wild love
 
 
--------
 
 
"The food was very tasty and I will try cooking it one day " Wookie said, while four of them out of the restaurant, after dinner.
"I prefer the delicious foods cooked by you , Wookie!" Hae said, laughing.
"Huh! Because you do not have to pay it !" Wookie replied, as he stuck his tongue into Hae, pretend pout.
Yesung , Hae and Hyuk Jae laugh.
 
"Hey, look! The Super Moon! Wow! It’s so cool! " said Jae Hyuk, pointing to the sky.
The moon is very big, bright yellow, bit reddish, looks like so close to the earth.
"I forgot if this night super moon will appear! I had read about it in the newspaper" Yesung said. They are amazed to see that rare sight.
 
Suddenly there was a yell from a little boy, who probably about 3 - 4 years old, he's carried by his father , who also still looking at the super moon.
" Appa, there's a big bird on the moon! A man is beneath of that bird, they’re kissing!"
His father and some people who around them laughed at the words of that little boy, including Hae and Hyuk Jae.
While Yesung and Wookie just looked at each other, with a sigh.
They have same thought , but can't be expressed " are they .... Kyuhyun and Wonnie ? " 
 
 
=== F I N ====
 
*** special thanks for my lovely lil sister , Cita , a.k.a @dancingberry , who so kind to draw this faboulous WonKyu Unsual Dating for me! Love you, Cita !!! ^^
 
*** sorry for belated update.
I tried to open AFF yesterday for updating, but I got a problem to open it!
And today, I tried again , but before I save the story suddenly AFF was error and my update story was gone!
I was so upset dan frustation! 
I must re-type it , and some bit different from the old one, because I was typing in a rush.
I am sorry if the story is not like what I expected -___-"
Anyway, thanks a lot for your comments ^_^