Let me go

Our Last Game

I smile for you every day, I pray for you
With thoughts of you, I fall asleep – I open my eyes as I call for you
You protect me by my side and you embrace me
You are my heaven


Suzy's phone rang . She took her phone and smiled as she saw the name on the screen . She then picked up her phone." Suzy ! " Someone called out on the line . " Hi Myungsoo oppa ! " She said , " Oppa , I missed you . " Suzy added and pouted. " Aww , I missed you too . " He said . " Suzy-ah ! Lets play a game ! "

" What game oppa ? " She asked as she sat on the couch . " It is called The Last Phone Call . " He said ." The Last Phone Call ? That sound so sad oppa . " Suzy said , Myungsoo at the other place shook his head. "Ani , its not . " He said . " How to play it oppa? "

" Its easy . We will not call each other for one day . If any of us call first , you'll lose . " He explained . " Oh ! Arasso . " Suzy said ." Okay , our game will start .. now ! " He said and quickly hang up his phone . Suzy blinked . " That was fast . " Suzy said and giggled.


The doorbell rang . Suzy quickly got up from the couch and went to the door. She opened the door and saw a man looking at her. " Are you Suzy Bae ? " He asked . Suzy nodded . " Ne .I'm Suzy . " She said . The postman smiled , " I have some stuffs for you. " He said and took out a medium-size box and a big white fluffy teddy bear . Suzy widen her eyes and took them . " Can you please sign here ? " He said as he showed the form . Suzy nodded and put down her signature . " Thank you. " He smiled and bowed before leaving. Suzy walked into her house happily .

" Aigoo ! What a cute bear ! " She said as she hugged the teddy bear. Curious with the box , she decided to open it . She saw a beautiful white dress and a box of necklace with Myungsoo's name . She took it and giggled . " Aigoo , oppa. " She smiled and went in front of the mirror and put the necklace on." Its beautiful . " She said and then took the dress . Suddenly , a note dropped.

" Oh , a note . " She said and took it .

Suzy , did you like the teddy bear ? Kekeke . I'm sure you love the dress and the necklace too right ? Anyway , lets see who will lose in our game. 

 - Your dearest Myungsoo .

Suzy giggled. " I'm not going to lose oppa. "


24 hours had passed and Suzy decided to go to Myungsoo's house . She walked out from the taxi and stopped in front of his house . She saw a lot of people gathering in his house . " What is happening ? " She asked herself . A woman of 30s walked towards her .

" Suzy ? " She asked and Suzy looked at her . " Aunty , what happened ? " Suzy asked as she saw the lady's sorrow face . The lady gave her a letter and walked off . She quickly opened it and read.

Dear Suzy ,

When you are reading this letter , I'm nowhere in this world . I'm sorry Suzy . I'm sorry for not telling you that I suffered from brain cancer . I don't want you to be sad . It was fun spending my time with you . Really . And about our game , you managed to live a day without me and I'm sure you can continue your life without me.

Suzy , please keep the teddy bear . And look at the necklace when you missed me . I love you Suzy .

- Myungsoo


" Oppa . " Suzy stuttered as her crystal tears dropped . She hugged the letter and held the necklace . " Oppa , how could you ? " She said and looked at the sky and forced a smile." You're a bad oppa . Bad oppa . " She mumbled . " But no matter what , I hope you're resting in peace there oppa . I love you .. forever. " 

So , how was it ? x]

Oh I need help for my upcoming missAxINFINITE fanfic.

Can you help me? :3

Who should I paired up with Fei and Jia ? 
Hoya ? Woohyun ? Dongwoo ? Sungyeol ? Sungjong?

Myungsoo & Sunggyu are not in the list . lol