Chapter 7 *1st date*

Good Day

 

 

The sun, rise at my balcony. Heard birds chipping at my window. I woke up with a big smile.

"What I beautiful day!"

I took shower and prepare to school. Had fried rice for breakfast and walking to school with JiYoon.

 

I enter the class room and put the bag beside the desk. I sat then look out through the window. Look at the field, saw some people playing around on the track. I smile at them.

"Hello. Are you dreaming?" I saw hand waving on front of my eyes.

"YoSeob! No, I just watching at them." said the owner of the hand and pointing at the people at field.

"You know that red hair boy, he always being bullied by SungYeol. Even he older than SungYeol.." pointing at the boy.

"Its he DongWoo from Infinite?"

"You know him?"

"Yeah~ SungYeol had introduce all s to me."

"Really? I want to introduce to you my members too. So this afternoon if you don't mind, I want you to have a lunch with me and the other B2ST member. "

"Erm.Okay!"

*Ring Ding Dong*

The teacher entered the classroom and start the lesson. Class ended after the *Ring Ding Dong*.

We have a fem minute break before next class.

"IU, someone wants to meet you." said HyeWon's voice from behind. I  saw HyeWon with WOOYOUNG!! Why he's here? I walk to them.

"Ahn nyeong" said to WooYoung. I saw HyeWon walk towards HwaYoung & HyoYoung while staring at me. 

"Ahn nyeong. Are you free this lunch break?"

"Erm. Y..Yes."

"Can we have lunch together at rooftop?" I nod.

"So see you there." said WooYoung while walking to his class.

Assa!! I have date with him today. I walk toward my place. HyeWon & others walk towards me.

"Wow! IU and the popular boy! Its big news! How do you know him?"

"Yesterday," answering them while smiling.

"Wow! so do you couple with him?" asking me like police officer.

"No. We are friends since his hostel next door my hostel."

"Wow! You so lucky. What he ask you just now?"

"Just want to have a lunch with me."

"Have lunch date with him?"

"So jealous!!" said them chorused~

"Ha..ha..ha.." laugh at them.

*Ring Ding Dong* means next class started.

Teacher’svoiceslowly disappear from eardrum.

Suddenly, I see a hand wave in front of my eyes.

“Yay~ What are you dreaming off?” said the owner of the hand.

“Ha!” I shock!

“No, I just listen to seongsaenim explaination.”

“You must be dreaming. The class already over. Now is lunch time.”

“Ha!” I got another shock.

“IU! Can we go now?” said YoSeob, who just came to my desk.

OMG! I forget about the promise that I want to meet B2ST, this lunch break.

“YoSeob, mianhae. I have another promise to have lunch together. I need to go now.” I ran towards door and go to rooftop.

Finally I reach at rooftop’s door. I open it, and saw WooYoung already there.

“Sorry, I late.”

“It’s okay. I just arrive early.”

WooYoung hands me a baguette. We talk a lot of thing while eating.

“JiEun~ Have you falling in love with person who are old than you?” Suddenly WooYoung ask.

“Y..Yes” suddenly remind me of TaeYang oppa.

“Really? Same like me. I like this person but she does not see me as a man.” WooYoung sigh.

“Ooo.” Just nod and continue eat my baguette.

“How about you, JiEun?”

“Ha! Oo. I fall in love with a man who just live with my family. And last month, he decide to get married with his colleague.”

“Oo.. That must be hard to you to accept the fact! So who is the man? Your cousin?”

“Yeah~ Now, I only consider him as my brother, not my cheot sarang (first love).”

*Ring Ding Dong*

“The lunch break it’s over. Let me send you to your class.”

We walk to my class. All student staring at us, I felt uncomfortable with those eyes but not to WooYoung. We arrive at 1-Marshmallow in front door.

“Thanks for send me to class.”

“It’s okay. It’s not far from my class. I get to go now. Bye. See you later,” wave.

I entered the class. Suzy staring at me with her laser eyes. While other staring at me with a smile at their face. I sit at my place. Suddenly sound of pulling chair beside me. I saw 4 couple eyes staring at me.

“How your date?” said HyeWon.

“Nice.”

“What he said?” said SungYeol.

“Nothing. Just talk about our daily life and...”

“That he confess his love?” JiYoon cut my words.

“No.”

“Do you like him?” Suddenly HoYa asking. 4 of us look at him.

“What? I’m just asking”

“Maybe~” I reply HoYa question.

“What do you like about him?” said HyeWon.

“He’s nice, have manner, and I see that he has a nice..” suddenly stop my word to make them throb.

“Nice what??” said them half yell.

“Nice voice.” I’m continue with laugh at the end. They look angry at me.

“Okay. Let me ask you. Do you love him?” said SungYeol unstatisfied.

“Yeah. Love him...” they look at me with eyes that want to swallow me up.

“as my brother.” Laugh.

“nomu dabdabphae (really frustrated)!!” said them. I laugh at them.

Sound of high heels enter the class.

“Class don’t be so noisy.” Said Jang seongsaenim.

“Today we would learn about........” Jang seongsaenim’s voice fly away with my dream.

*Ring Ding Dong* class dismiss.

I took my backpack and my guitar briefcase out from class. Suddenly someone grabbing my hand. I turn back.

“IU, this evening after your practice, hope you can come to skateboard park,” YoSeob said.

“I can’t promise you. Cause I have 2 song to practice. I might be late to go to skateboard park.”

“Really hope you can coming with me.” Said YoSeob slow and walk away.

“IU, he looks really upset. Maybe you should spent a time this evening, since you broke his promise this afternoon.” Said JiYoon.

“I will think about it,”

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the really late update..since i had started my new semester..so i need change my schedule to update my fic..hope u guys cant understnd.. thanks * bow 90' *